Defense wants gas reciept block from trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jy cursed the clerk and thew $20 on the counter...pumped $15 and did not get change...drove around back and off. Clerk said he was driving white suv. 4 Brothers convience store was the location right off 52 in kIng NC. Clerk was 90% sure it was jy

That 90% certainty was quoted in the Cooper trial by an eye witness and that testimony was ignored by the jury.

Thanks for the updates!

Face to face...remembered him because he cursed her and was very upset. Not a glancing look as someone drove by a jogger.
This is was confirmed at 2am , 11-5

Face to face...remembered him because he cursed her and was very upset. Not a glancing look as someone drove by a jogger.

It's very good news if it's entered as evidence, and believed by the jury. I have no doubt that Jason Young is guilty of murdering his wife and unborn son.

Gracie will testify at 10AM Friday. She will be asked if she can identify the defendant in court as the same person that bought gas at 5:27AM, 11-3-06.
Judge Stephens will then rule whether to suppress.

This is Four Brothers Food store, King NC

data=6zWRln029o2S70GGS5V8R8Kmyfwfs8oY_aw0nVtlfPI0tqhwRrRzIILgR88JU95vbRQuuUPWyz2iu9xj4m91DlWNFjcNJ4DcXvZhJw8

Capture.jpg

So would that have been on the trip leaving the hotel and going back to the house? Is it about 1.5 - 2 hours drive from the hotel to the gas station?

Cursing a woman is certainly consistent with the Mr Jason Young that we have come to know.

That's what zero sunlight does to a complexion.
Like Cooper, he reminds me of an embalmed corpse.

So would that have been on the trip leaving the hotel and going back to the house? Is it about 1.5 - 2 hours drive from the hotel to the gas station?

Cursing a woman is certainly consistent with the Mr Jason Young that we have come to know.

$15 gas in 2006 ($2.20 NC), would have been 7 gallons of gas for his SUV.
The trip from the Va hotel to Raleigh, back to King NC would have used 14 gallons. There is another cash gas purchase that is unaccounted for.

Look for Explorer MPG, speed limits, driving times and gas usage to a biggie in this trial.

Thanks for the info JTF, and I'm so glad to see youuuu!!! :great::great::great::hug:

I always thought jail food was fattening with a large % of carbs. After seeing the sharp cheekbones on Cooper & now Young, and how gaunt they look, I'm thinking this could be a new diet strategy. It's all in the marketing of it.

My other observation is that the haircuts BC and JLY received from the Wake County jail is much better than what either of them sported when they were footloose & fancy free. That jail barber is pretty good, all things considered.

Jason walked in with a bad haircut.
His mama has 3 bodyguards with her.

Three bodyguards? What's that about? Do you think it's to puff up her sense of importance and bring the drama? What did the bodyguards look like? Which other Young family members were there? Was there any interaction between the family and JY? Where any of Michelle's family/friends there? Were there many observers in the courtroom?

Thanks! Off to watch the hearing...

Three bodyguards? What's that about? Do you think it's to puff up her sense of importance and bring the drama? What did the bodyguards look like? Which other Young family members were there? Was there any interaction between the family and JY? Where any of Michelle's family/friends there? Were there many observers in the courtroom?

Thanks! Off to watch the hearing...

Capture-2.jpg

Big sis Kimmy Young was not there, nor was Pat's husband, Gerald.
The 3 men surrounding Pat will soon be identified....stay tuned.
Jason acknowledged his supporters with a smile and a warm hello as he entered the courtroom.
Meredith Fisher and a friend were there.

His momma has to know he's guilty even if she'll never admit it and even if she thinks her boy can do no wrong. 28 phone calls the morning/day of the murder? She can't be in THAT much denial.

That's what zero sunlight does to a complexion.
Like Cooper, he reminds me of an embalmed corpse.

Not just that, but they both look like they're not getting enough nutrition - seriously lacking in vitamins.

$15 gas in 2006 ($2.20 NC), would have been 7 gallons of gas for his SUV.
The trip from the Va hotel to Raleigh, back to King NC would have used 14 gallons. There is another cash gas purchase that is unaccounted for.

Look for Explorer MPG, speed limits, driving times and gas usage to a biggie in this trial.

Do we have a map of the route? I could quickly put one together if I have the routes and locations. It might be helpful as we hear the evidence.

Those wife killers tend to start blending and looking alike don't they.. oh wait, casey is pale too, she is a baby killer..

Casey looks like she's getting her fair share of bonbons and vitamins, but not Cooper and Young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea