Detective Melich flying to CA to meet with the Padilla's. Confirmed!!!

Not technically, actually. And the usual protocol is for MP det's to investigate MP's and for Homicide detectives to investigate homicides.

Thanks for setting me straight on that. I did not know. That brings a question to mind though. Blink, maybe you can answer this. If they know it's Caylee's tissue hair (black band indicating death) and DNA in that trunk, why aren't they calling it a homicide?

Agree Brini, kind of like going from Watts to Beverly Hills, lol

Can you tell I lived most of my life in California, my daughter is in Diamond Bar and I have a granddaughter working at Disneyland.

Not technically, actually. And the usual protocol is for MP det's to investigate MP's and for Homicide detectives to investigate homicides.

What do you mean "usual" it is different all over the country. Different jurisdictions, different structure and protcal. Like take for instance Trumbull County, OH- their protocal is different too. Not at all the scenario you are referencing.

I don't think LE ever said there is forensic evidence confirmation of a dead child. I believe LE said:

1) There were cadaver gases in the trunk, and
2) Caylee's DNA was in trunk - of course!!! Hair brushes, dirty diapers, bathing suits, etc.

I don't think the two were connected together, leaving wide berth for media to use faulty logic for reports.

I think that's why GA yelled that it wasn't his granddaughter's dead body that was in the car!

LE did a great job pulling the strings they needed to pull to make the puppets dance the way they needed to, and at all times truthfully...just enough to start the slide down the slippery slope!

I could very well be wrong, but this is how I see it!

Well, there are a few things that we do know......

The decomposition fluids in the trunk yielded epithelial cells that came from the inside of someone’s nose and mouth. The DNA from that fluid, and from those cells, is consistent with Caylee’s. The hair from the trunk is also consistent with Caylee’s hair, and showed bacterial infestation of the root, and hair follicle bands that are only indicative of postmortem shedding - that is, the hair was left in the trunk after Caylee was dead.

Even the air samples sent to the University of Tennessee’s Body Farm for testing showed the presence of human cadaverine and putrescine, the polyamines which are only present in human decomposition. It is now blatantly obvious that Caylee Anthony was in her mother’s car trunk for awhile after she died.

This is solid evidence, and I think it’s about as good as a body. I am betting there is a LOT more which has not been revealed.

Those were on the infamous Holy Smokes and Holy Smokes II threads mods pulled cuz we were all kinds of bad! Some of us were saying mean things to others, and some of us were so excited full names were spilling out right and left!

LOL...ah, the memories! I think the one today regarding Casey's newly discovered LE bedmates may turn out that way, just all kinds of bad (but fun bad!)

Except a TON of CAians know what she looks like. We have been paying attention, out here!

She's be busted in a NY minute!

At the time, she hadn't been arrested yet and this madness hadn't started. I wouldn't have thought a case could go this far, myself...but I am normal and think like a normal person. And if she had gotten out there and just kept in contact with Cindy, she could have pulled this off a lot longer, and worked out her escape plan to disappear. Just a thought.

scheduled, did not show

Thank you..as I thought. I've read about 100 times that he did indeed visit, so much I started to almost believe it. I started to think my pin sharp memory was merely a dud.

I recall her saying all this publicity was making it hard for her to get a job!

That does ring a bell. Thanks. Why would she hae been looking at apartments then. I just remember that my smell's fishy went off with that interview. Most likely just my over suspicious mind acting up. The whole ZG Sawgrass thing has just never set well with me. Something is off with it and it goes beyond picking a name to use for Casey's story. I can't quite make the pieces work yet. Wish we could read some more documents.
Maybe LP has something that is going to split this open so Caylee can be found.
I just hope that MH is not going to get drug through any mud that is not needed. Military life can be hard enough without having to add additional pressure from the outside.

Agree Brini, kind of like going from Watts to Beverly Hills, lol

Can you tell I lived most of my life in California, my daughter is in Diamond Bar and I have a granddaughter working at Disneyland.

I worked in Diamond Bar, for awhile. When I lived in Sierra Madre.

At the time, she hadn't been arrested yet and this madness hadn't started. I wouldn't have thought a case could go this far, myself...but I am normal and think like a normal person. And if she had gotten out there and just kept in contact with Cindy, she could have pulled this off a lot longer, and worked out her escape plan to disappear. Just a thought.
ot/..darling pic of your baby for your avatar :)

Thanks for setting me straight on that. I did not know. That brings a question to mind though. Blink, maybe you can answer this. If they know it's Caylee's tissue hair (black band indicating death) and DNA in that trunk, why aren't they calling it a homicide?

Not aware of any tissue. The hair, imo, has a partial and mitochondrial result. I have read, several think that means that a full DNA was not available from the sample. I disagree entirely. I believe that because paternity has yet to be established, there is no male comparison of paternity of Caylee to create the full strand/profile. If it had been Casey's as she has living parents, a full dna result would have been possible..

That is exacly why JB tried to slide that motion in last week to stop testing. He knows a comparison resulting in a full DNA profile eradicates reasonable doubt as to who was in the trunk.

What do you mean "usual" it is different all over the country. Different jurisdictions, different structure and protcal. Like take for instance Trumbull County, OH- their protocal is different too. Not at all the scenario you are referencing.

The "scenario" I am referencing is SOP. Some jurisdictions are so small their detectives catch whatever case comes along, be it homicide, burglary, whatever. This is not the case with OCSD.

Yes I'm aware of the one dude from high school and KC appeared totally confused.

Does anyone know if WW actually visited or was he just scheduled to? I mean she had how many scheduled visits that didn't happen. I'm looking for confirmation that the visit actually occurred. TIA.

I think he scheduled to do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back