Detectives say Caylee is dead - discuss

I am sure that LE as well as the Padilla crew have shared this info with the family..there just is no other viable solution then that Caylee passed and was disposed of by her mother. If her Casey was innocent she would have been singing like a bird..but she hasn't done that. Instead she has chosen to implicate others, sending LE on wild goose chases and lying through her teeth.

When the dust settles, for the tax paying citizens of Orange County, I hope LE confiscates any funds this family has garnered trough sales, pics, videos, book deals etc..and uses that monay to pay for the costs that have been accrued due to Casey's disrespect for others and her own daughters life.

Cindy has a baseball bat and a hammer..the best use for both would be on a certain person's head.

If they are sure Caylee is dead and Casey is the suspect, I wonder why they don't go ahead and file charges.

I don't doubt Caylee is dead and Casey is the reason she is dead... but for once I want a report with a detective's name tagged to it, and said in a legal and definite professional capacity. Usually nameless detective reports wouldn't bother me, but this case has really just rubbed me raw... I want justice for that child.

If they are sure Caylee is dead and Casey is the suspect, I wonder why they don't go ahead and file charges.

because they don't have to yet. They want more time to ensure they have a solid case. Why give Baez extra time to build his defense? They want a conviction not a flub-up. jmo

I started out following this case believing that Caylee was alive. When the Body Farm evidence came out, I hit the wall at about a kazillion miles an hour. It was a heart wrenching experience for me, because I accepted that information as true from the beginning. I don't generally subscribe to conspiracy theories. No, I don't think there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll. What also pains me is that the whole nation, and other parts of the world can see where this case is headed. I don't know; death penalty or life in prison. But why, oh why, can the whole world see the truth, and the As, who live in the same house, can't?

I continue to believe LE is in the process of building an ironclad case. There is no hurry to charge. I know it would make us feel better, but wouldn't you rather they take all the time they need to get this whole thing pinned down? There is no statute of limitations on murder. I know she'll be charged. When? I haven't a clue. But I believe LE's statements, together with that atrocity of a statement JB made about his client, give even more credence to my beliefs.

Why would they until the absolute last possible minute that they have to? My understanding is that they can't go forward with the child neglect charge and then come back and file murder charges for the same incident, BUT they can wait until 5 minutes before that trial starts to charge her with murder. They will use every minute of that time to build their case, look for Caylee's body, and keep the pressure on Casey and her delusional family.

If they charge her now, the clock on a speedy trial starts ticking and they have to start turning things over to the defense. They might get stuck with a Murder 2 case if they are unable to prove premeditation, which would totally suck if a week into the trial they find evidence to support 1st degree murder charges.

She's not going anywhere, so they are using the law and her high bond to their full advantage. The DA is building a case that she cannot slip out of on a technicality b/c NO ONE wants this vindictive to walk free. I praise them for not giving in to public pressure and rushing into an indictment they can't prove before everything is in place.

ITA. With some of the statements that Jose has made, especially this last doozy, I wouldn't want him as my attorney in a child support case, let alone a child "neglect":rolleyes: case.
Except probably the best chance KC has is that her attorney was incompetent. Jose's setting that up for her perfectly.

I used to think that until I read the Trust Fund document:
"2. PURPOSES. The primary purposes of the Trust Fund will be to pay general expenses relating to the location and recovery of Caylee Marie Anthony, as well as general expenses of the burial and estate administration of Caylee Marie Anthony, should she be deceased."
That sure speaks volumes, doesn't it?! You mean that CA and GA didn't rip that up and throw it back into their faces for suggesting that Caylee MAY be dead?! :eek: Sheesh! What a convenient truth for them all of the sudden to include a clause which allows for funds to pay for burial and "estate administration". Interesting detail. Thanks for posting that, Gray's Mom!

Because then the clock starts ticking. Better to continue to build your case, get as much evidence as possible before you set the clock ticking.

I have to ask...are there still people who are believing that Caylee is alive?

If not, why not? What was the deciding factor for you to come to the realization she was no longer with us?

If not, why not? What was the deciding factor for you to come to the realization she was no longer with us?

No, I don't. From the very beginning I believed she was dead.
The deciding factor: 31 days no missing report

Casey lies and CA and GA swears too it, I have believed Caylee was gone{passed }from day 1, may she rest in peace
I believed they passed the denial stage long ago, after forensics came back, GA? well Im certain he knew from before that, the smell in the car, lying etc, told some of the story

Poppy

With everything LE has said in the last month I can't see how anyone could assume she isn't dead :waitasec: I have tried to rationalize the way I've seen some people thinking and none of it makes any sense to me. I can't overlook the evidence, evidence doesn't lie. LE has NO reason (IMHO) to try to railroad anyone. They would love for this little girl to walk into the station smiling and happy. What would their motive be for trying to frame Casey, or in giving up looking for a child that could be found? There is sooo much evidence from all of the forensics testing that we haven't seen that obviously proves that Caylee was indeed the deceased body in the car. I'm sure LE would love to come on national tv and tell everyone what a horrible mistake all of this has been and Caylee is just fine. Once again, forensics and evidence don't lie. :confused:

The whole thing makes me so sad. No wonder CA can't give up hope that Caylee is out there regardless of the evidence, there are people everywhere that still believe the same thing. I know it's hard for a normal mother to believe that any other mom could kill her own child when they look at their own. I would prefer to believe that Caylee is alive also, I just can't ignore the bright blinking light in front of my face called evidence.

I just pray that the people on the jury can let the evidence speak for itself.

I don't mean this in anyway to bash people who believe that Caylee is alive, I just really can't understand how they believe that. :confused:

Caylee was dead from day one. KC was never going to report this. How on earth she thought she could get away with it, is beyond me. Her own family would step in, and they did. 31 days after the fact. The detectives are NOT STUPID. They knew the minute they talked with KC. Lee and George knew something wasn't right. Cindy, I'm sure was in major disbelief, but I do believe she knows. I don't think she really wants to face it though and I can't blame her. But she knows..

The part about what is JB feeding them. IMO JB is doing everything he can to feed the A's info to be in constant odds with the known facts. Think back, when did the A's start with their bizarre behaviorall of the back tracking of the stories and covering for Casey. IMO JB is doing everything he can to make sure that Casey never tells the truth.

That leads me to the question of why. I have a lot of questions about Mr. JB
Maybe it's his child....just pondering aloud....

Except probably the best chance KC has is that her attorney was incompetent. Jose's setting that up for her perfectly.

And THAT is exactly what's has been bothering me for awhile. Just what effect would that have on everything if they tried to play that card?:eek:

I think the family knew that Caylee might be deceased since the beginning and have now figured it all out with the help of LE, but wanted all other possibilities checked out. I don't believe that Cindy was really in or will stay in denial.

Casey lies and CA and GA swears too it, I have believed Caylee was gone{passed }from day 1, may she rest in peace
I believed they passed the denial stage long ago, after forensics came back, GA? well Im certain he knew from before that, the smell in the car, lying etc, told some of the story

Poppy

GA knew from the moment he smelled the stench coming from the car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txstar
Back