*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced it's him on the site, and he looks more deranged than ever. Strange this is the only 'social' media site he's been tracked to. Also strange he made the profile just a few days prior..

When they release his mugshot I guess we`ll know for sure.

When they release his mugshot I guess we`ll know for sure.

I read last night they weren't releasing it for "investigative purposes." I wonder if it's because his hair is red?

Funny! I just did a random search in a random town in Kentucky... there were 3 Jane Smith's

pipl is a good search too!

I have a very uncommon name but 3 showed up in the world. One is an 83 year old woman in Florida. Thought that was funny and cute. I wonder if we`re related. LOL

8:33 am CNN reports there are at least 12 devices set to detonate in _________ apartment.... black powder liquid accelerants.

That's very interesting. Did they ever discover what "cells" he was referring to? I wonder if they are both connected to some virtual video game like second life ........

Just jumping in to this conversation, no in the ABB case no other cells were ever found. ABB talked constantly of the Knights Templar organisation, but the police could find no evidence of its existence. At his trial it was sort of suggested that TKT was a fantasy of ABB to make him sound more important then he was. ABB says that the police had not looked hard enough for TKT.

I have read a lot on the ABB case and followed the trial in detail. I don't honestly know if this case will be in some way copied or influenced by ABB, but one of my first thoughts after hearing about this shooting was (i) Absolute horror and then immense sympathy for all those affected in Aurora. Then I thought of the Utoya families and how they must be feeling right now.

Thanks to The Foreigner for highlighting the similarities between the two cases. A shudder also went down my spine when I heard how close Aurora is to Colombine. My heart goes out to those communities.

I read last night they weren't releasing it for "investigative purposes." I wonder if it's because his hair is red?

Really:waitasec: Strange. Could be because of his red hair, I suppose eventhough I can`t think of why his hair colour would mean anything. Many people dye their hair. hmmmmm

Just jumping in to this conversation, no in the ABB case no other cells were ever found. ABB talked constantly of the Knights Templar organisation, but the police could find no evidence of its existence. At his trial it was sort of suggested that TKT was a fantasy of ABB to make him sound more important then he was. ABB says that the police had not looked hard enough for TKT.

I have read a lot on the ABB case and followed the trial in detail. I don't honestly know if this case will be in some way copied or influenced by ABB, but one of my first thoughts after hearing about this shooting was (i) Absolute horror and then immense sympathy for all those affected in Aurora. Then I thought of the Utoya families and how they must be feeling right now.

Thanks to The Foreigner for highlighting the similarities between the two cases. A shudder also went down my spine when I heard how close Aurora is to Colombine. My heart goes out to those communities.

_________ would have been 11 when that happened right? (I refuse to type his name initials or anything!)

Really:waitasec: Strange. Could be because of his red hair, I suppose eventhough I can`t think of why his hair colour would mean anything. Many people dye their hair. hmmmmm

It's out there that he said he was the Joker, so maybe because that plays into it? I don't know. I didn't think the Joker had red hair anyways.

They aren't releasing too much info at all. This was reported by NYPD Chief Kelly (not sure how he was in the know about this):

http://www.metro.us/newyork/local/a...ct-used-red-hair-paint-to-look-like-the-joker

Just heard on CNN that Alex Sullivan has died. So, so sad

My heart goes out to his family especially his dad. The grief he showed yesterday when his son was `missing` was so hard to watch and now that it`s been confirmed must be unbearable.

So very sad for all the victims and their families. Those who have passed on and all the injured.

Just heard on CNN that Alex Sullivan has died. So, so sad

Ya, last night there was a glimmer of hope because some non-MSM website reported he was alive. But it seemed shady, and it was.

His father's picture is such a portrait of raw, unimaginable grief it tears me up to keep seeing it. From everything I read, this young man had so much love and life in his world.

My husband and I went to see this movie last night. And while the movie itself is truly AMAZING, I caught myself many times thinking about how the night of the shooting unfolded for those movie goers. How utterly TERRIFYING. I just can't even imagine. I can't stop thinking about it. I was truly scared and made my husband sit next to an exit. :/

_________ would have been 11 when that happened right? (I refuse to type his name initials or anything!)

Fair enough that you don't want to give him the oxygen of publicity, I think ABB absolutely thrives on the publicity he has received in the last year too. He thinks it gives him a platform to air his views and that in years to come his actions will be seen in a different, more heroic light. :banghead:

Time will tell if the person behind this awful attack also enjoys the infamy.

Yes he would have been 11 when Columbine happened. Those poor communities, I really feel for them. Its just awful.

From CNN 9:03 am
Victim rigged devices in the apartment... (booby traps) ..Thermal chemicals in devices... some expertise... not a novice device.... Targeted first responders.
ATF and chemists from DC as well as bomb disposal teams...

on scene at apartment...

FINAL list of victims that succumbed to attack due at 10 am EST.

Can somebody answer a question for me.

Last night there was an interview with a younger looking guy with his back to the camera. I guess the police wouldn't let him come in the hospital to see his ??? ex-wife???? but he said his baby was killed.

What is the story with that guy and why was the reporter such a meanie to him? She was a little harsh. I heard something about him leaving.......but I had a house full of teens so I wasn't able to get the full story.

Thanks.

ITA, maybe the parents were helping out with school and rent, but everything he used in the attack was very expensive and how did he even get ahold of some of it? I think it's possible someone or group was backing him, but anything's possible. I pray it's just him, but from college student to radical terrorist, I don't know. I don't care what anyone wants to call him, he's a terrorist. On top of that multiple buckets of ammo in his apartment, that's not cheap by any means.

:moo:Ways he could have paid for attack gear and bomb materials:

Multiple credit cards which he has no intention of paying back

Online access to other people's bank or savings accounts
(easy to do if you are a brilliant scientist)

Identity theft...no record unless you get caught

Misdirection of student loan money...(did he really pay for school or is that why he had to drop out?)

All of this craziness seems to have happened in the last few months. Before that, he was a studious, law-abiding honors student on his way to a brilliant career. Can you even imagine the junk mail he was getting from credit card and loan companies? He apparently completed his plan before the financial poop hit the fan. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500