*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
July 20, 2012 thought for today...

snipped...Mars in the past few days has passed through the eye of the storm between Uranus and Pluto. Mars activates and detonates. It’s like pulling the trigger of a gun. The crisis hitting our food supply is reflected in the Uranus-Pluto alignment. Mars has detonated it and exploded it into our collective attention.

http://boothstars.com/

Have we found a facebook for James Holmes of Aurora?

I have read so much on various sites this morning but I did see a screenshot of where he left a message on twitter yesterday saying everyone was going to die in CO watching the movie.

He said it was to honor the 9gag Army I think.

Does anyone know what that means?

This is just what I saw and until I can find the link again take it with a grain of salt. Unless it has already been linked here. I am just now coming into WS and havent read all the posts yet.

IMO

I have read so much on various sites this morning but I did see a screenshot of where he left a message on twitter yesterday saying everyone was going to die in CO watching the movie.

This is just what I saw and until I can find the link again take it with a grain of salt. Unless it has already been linked here. I am just now coming into WS and havent read all the posts yet.

IMO

I have heard of 4Chan trying to from 9Gag for this, from everything I have read though it is false.

Just a note:

This thread was moved from Up to the Minute to Crimes in the News. Please update your fave places if you marked this page.

Very tragic event. Aurora is not too far from where the Columbine High Massacre occurred on April 20, 1999. Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold killed 13 people committing suicide. James Holmes would of been 11 years old when it happened. Interestingly today is July 20th or 7/20.

Mass murderers like James Holmes, Seung-Hui Cho, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, and James Huberty do not snap. Mass murderers do not snap in fact. They are premeditating and often want to die and take others with them.

I wonder if Holmes worked at the Century 16 Theater prior to the massacre. Sounds like his parents are divorced as he has a Tennessee license plate and mother lives in San Diego.

IMO

Googling 9gagArmy many show up on facebook all over the world. What the heck is it?

They even have a french site. :eek:

He's not in Vinelink yet. I'm sure the FBI has him somewhere questioning the heck out of him. My heart goes out to all the victims - what a tragedy to wake up to this morning. And I certainly don't have any plans to see this movie (not the movies fault, but I don't think I could take the horror of what happened).

IMO

Haven't waded through all of it yet, but here is some info: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/9gag

Prayers to the families if the victims and to the survivors who will have to live with those images in their mind forever.

Sad that we have to thought court proceedings and pay so much money in up keep for this murderer when we know for sure he did it. Should just take him out now like in the old days and save money and heart ache.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Yet they get their facts right much of the time and more quickly then a lot of American papers. I've also gotten stuff from them that wasn't yet seen in American papers. My college has no problem with it being a source...it is also allowed here. It is definitely not a total tabloid.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Daily Mail's a perfectly good source. I've noted only a very few times when facts were wrong - reporting errors mainly, and corrected in subsequent editions of their internet product. Indeed, other MSM sources make as many initial reporting errors. Much of the Mail's reporting is garnered from U.S. sources - not only AP but also local MSM and, as you say, they have it up before most anyone, certainly better at it than CNN, which has become a joke, regularly listing Mail stories two days later even though they've taken place in America. While the Mail is in fact a tabloid, it's one that has been around for over a century, first as a broadsheet and then in the 1970s changing format.

Sources to avoid are from those whose writers make their $$$ per page hit: Examiner, Gather, IBT, American Journal. These feature amateur writing and almost no independent reporting.

I want to know what his mother knows. JMO This is so horrible, I can't even believe it. It seems to me that he was playing out the Bane character but I hope he doesn't try to play the insanity card for this. I will be staying away from theaters too now, like the other poster who is creeped out in movie theaters, I always have anxiety in one. RIP to all the victims, wishing speedy recovery to the injured and prayers to all the friends and family for your healing. Horrible.

LOL....I saw that too...but it as usual was media hype....he is AT the event and speaking from there right now! Campaign signs in the audience and all!

jmo

He cancelled the event in person to the crowd, prayed, gave his condolences. It was supposed to be a campaign rally, but it wasn't.

President Obama said "There are gonna be other days for politics, this I think is a day of prayer and reflection."

He paused and took a moment of silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members