Did KC Think She Could Get Away With It?? POLL

What did KC Think Would Happen???

• Did not think it through at all

Votes: 94 23.7%
  • Did not think Caylee would ever be found so she would never go down for murder

Votes: 76 19.2%
  • She thought she had enough imagination she could cover any result with a good lie

Votes: 212 53.5%
  • She would get lots of media attention as the "Victim"

Votes: 33 8.3%
  • Did not care as long as Caylee was gone

Votes: 36 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually, this makes alot of sense. I can see her trying to play this out, if only Cindy hadn't been so 'quick' to call the police.

If Cindy had not called the police at that moment, it would have all been hidden and covered up in my opinion. No one would ever have known Caylee was dead.

I believe KC told them the truth and the cover up started immediately. The one thing which ruined it all for KC was Cindy being so angry she called them that night.

She did not think it through because she is not capable of it. Being a bona fide pathological narcissist, she has zero insight, thus, is unable to think like people who have insight. She is forced to mimic words or ideas of what she has seen on tv, movies, people or what she read, but she doesn't have any idea what she is lacking, and most likely could not define the word itself.

This is why everyone is so stunned with her thinking and reasoning. Since she has zero insight, her logic and reasoning are almost non-existent. She attempts to mimic logic and reasoning based on what she has observed....

ITA with you!

And even though she mimics, what's so telling is that her timing is always way off. Her lack of insight shows in that Aug 14th visitation recording. Right in beginning, she doesn't know what's going on with the search or had any news since her lawyer was out of town, yet she's grinning and laughing wanting to know why her mother's crying 'already'!
CA could have had the worst of all news for her, yet she doesn't get that.
She prolly told JB that they kept that tape from the public because that's when she finally let her 'emotions' out for all to see.
But really her reactions and behaviors defy all reasoning and logic when it comes to a mother who truly had nothing to do with her child's disappearance/murder!
It will be the same when we see her reaction to the Dec 11 news.

Caylee's remains would still have been found.
The A's at that time would have put two and two together and looked for Caylee.
I don't see how Casey could have escaped this happening. ????
IMO

If Cindy had not called the police at that moment, it would have all been hidden and covered up in my opinion. No one would ever have known Caylee was dead.

I believe KC told them the truth and the cover up started immediately. The one thing which ruined it all for KC was Cindy being so angry she called them that night.

I agree with you MOSTLY!

I think also that CA must have believed the 'nanny' story at first or else she never would have called the police! Remember her co-worker's told her to call them but CA wanted to give Casey the chance to explain?! Had she not implicated some one else, I don't believe we'd ever have heard about a missing Caylee. They would've believed anything casey told them.

KC thought that everyone would believe everything she said...without question because that is what happened in her life at the A's homestead. NO ONE told KC she was full of manure! her little tales of woe....started to unravel when police took her to her place of employment...then the A's banded together in support of the murdering lying thief! JMO
WHY--A's WHY
If you confronted her long ago....perhaps this could have been avoided!

IMO

But they didn't want her to be found..... they only wanted TES and LE looking for a "live" Caylee!

But they didn't want her to be found..... they only wanted TES and LE looking for a "live" Caylee!

Sorry, didn't make myself clear.
IF Casey would have run, and told the A's Caylee was with her.
The remains would have still been found, just as it happened.
IMO

IMO

I see what you're saying!

Only thing is, there wouldn't have been any interest to go to that location where she was at. They'd have believed like they had all that month that Caylee was off with Casey.

I think the murder was "spur of the moment" rather than planned.

The three days that KC had the body and needed to get rid of it are by far the longest period that KC has been concerned about anything. And even then she was hardly focused on just that.

Having dumped the body, dumped the car, I think she was instantly "so over Caylee" getting caught was not a thought at all. Caylee was simply gone from KC's world.

If anything, in KC's mind she already had Got Away With It.

IMO

... continuing my opinion: Caylee was placed in those woods with the idea of possibly being moved later. Getting arrested stopped that cold. She may have thought to take the body far away and possibly bury it deeply.

The actual found location and status of the body is quite unusual for someone wanting to genuinely conceal it. There is no evidence that it was buried. It seems to simply have been placed there using no special technique to prevent anyone from stumbling across it. If that spot really is a hangout, then some kid is going to find it at any moment, right?

I think the murder was "spur of the moment" rather than planned.

The three days that KC had the body and needed to get rid of it are by far the longest period that KC has been concerned about anything. And even then she was hardly focused on just that.

Having dumped the body, dumped the car, I think she was instantly "so over Caylee" getting caught was not a thought at all. Caylee was simply gone from KC's world.

If anything, in KC's mind she already had Got Away With It.

True that!

She'd still be at Tony's place ..
Casey had a month to leave town and didn't ..

What makes you think she was going to leave town?[/QUOTE]

Seriously she was a very small town person who would never have had the nerve to move away from mommy. She spent all of Amys money, if she really wanted to leave she would have used that for a ticket out. She was definately stuck in CA's orbit. There is one thing I would have paid money to see, the look on her face when they told her they were arresting her and not taking her back home! priceless.

... continuing my opinion: Caylee was placed in those woods with the idea of possibly being moved later. Getting arrested stopped that cold. She may have thought to take the body far away and possibly bury it deeply.

The actual found location and status of the body is quite unusual for someone wanting to genuinely conceal it. There is no evidence that it was buried. It seems to simply have been placed there using no special technique to prevent anyone from stumbling across it. If that spot really is a hangout, then some kid is going to find it at any moment, right?

Thinking about this now, she did conceal her under the brush and not along the 'hang-out' path BUT placed her close to the roadway for easy retrieval at a later time.

Like, whenever she could get around to it, maybe thought about going back at night to move her. Seems like she did the disposal on the spur of the moment because of the close call with GA?

IMO

I agree that the remains would have eventually been found. But not just as it happened. Kronk says he was actually looking for Caylee remains when he saw the suspicious things on Aug 11.

I think the notion that this place was a kids "hangout" is a myth that has grown. The hang out area was a ways down the road near the school. This was simply a spot of waste land just beyond houses where society's bone idle dumped trash. We have a similar spot near where I live, I imagine it is a universal thing.
Never in a thousand years was our KC going to move the body! She dumped it to remove her problem and the smell. It was gone.

If Casey would have run and told the A's Caylee was with her......
An unidentified child's remains would have been found near their home.
No missing persons report would have been made on Caylee at that time.
I do believe the A's would have called the police and reported Caylee missing when they were unable to reach her. An APB would have been issued for Casey Anthony. I think LE would have found her in short order.
Casey never planned any of this out.....
IMO

We could even toss a bone to the Brackenwood House fans. The very first place she stored the body was over at the abandoned house. Then she moved it to the woods.

I don't have any reason to believe this... but there is a bone, if anyone wants to chew.

Remember KC said to CA, "one more day"? I think KC was planning a trip to California, and was never coming back.

Moe, or anyone else--how did she plan to leave? Money?

I believe she thought she could cover with a good lie. Casey always thought she used creative "good lies". She never really knew what her friends REALLY thought of her. Lying has become a way of life with Casey, to the point that everyone around her expected it of her. But they never seem to blast her to her face with her lying. They just all assumed that everyone knew that she lies. So the little gal never had a clue how most of her acquaintances really felt about her. She didn't know how lame she sounded. Just as some folks think that they can sing because no one ever tells them otherwise. re American Idol.

Casey works in a haphazard way, but it is always overlooked. Almost always. This time her lie involved the heart and soul of her family, and they did not turn their heads the other way - not this time. So she got called on her huge lie. Now she is sitting where I fully believe she will be sitting for the rest of her natural life - locked up.

If Casey would have run and told the A's Caylee was with her......
An unidentified child's remains would have been found near their home.
No missing persons report would have been made on Caylee at that time.
I do believe the A's would have called the police and reported Caylee missing when they were unable to reach her. An APB would have been issued for Casey Anthony. I think LE would have found her in short order.
Casey never planned any of this out.....
IMO

Of course the media would be pounding out the story of an unidentified dead 2-year old girl found at Suburban/Hopespring with a shirt saying "Big Trouble" and a Winnie the Pooh blanket. Game over.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back