Dina Shacknai Sueing County for MS Autopsy Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how DS can prove she requested that RZ not be alone with MS when another Zahau family member be present?

Maybe she has an email. What could possibly be her reasoning for this? It seems they are grasping at straws.

I would think going after the railing not being safe etc. The use of the scooter on the second floor would be more relevant.

Pointing out the legal name thing? Weak... I know several woman who begin using their maiden name before a divorce is final.

I sure like the idea of knowing exactly where JS was. DS's lawyer is pretty smart... I wonder how well thought out this is? The lawyer does not seem in the least bit confident they will have any luck with the local police re-openiong the death of MS.

Wow... Dina's body language..... does anyone find it odd... there is artwork right next to her that has an image of a naked asian or black woman?

I applaud the efforts of this charity............however it seems more a vehichle to throw suspicion on RZ.

I would love a body language export to read DS..... my first instinct is that she disengenuios and would lie to stay in denial. RZ not to care for MS when there are other members of the Zahau family? The RZ last name thing.... it was because of a married name... as I remember.... the shoplifting is a concern... but DS doesn't mention that anyone else in her family had any kind of record and certainly it would have come to light with all the media scrutiny..... it's like she is casting shadows where there are none...she does mention she never went to the courts with this... I suspect there is NO documentation that would prove DS had these kinds of "restrictions" in place with JS.

A waste up naked photo of her son? Odd.

I find DS very odd. Childlike voice... is she wearing a wig?
It's unkind considering what she has gone through.... I don't mean to be harmful.... but in my experience.... I have never come across a woman quite like this.... educated, but a child voice... childlike mannerisms...

I wonder who she is making eye contact with.....

Her reaction when the reporter asks do you believe there is a murderer out there.. wow..... like she was hit with a shock wave...

This is a woman grieving..... and her scope and perspective is still very narrow.

She never breaks down once... and her lack of a more somber demeanor... considering the topic... she seems like she is gloating...

Considering the violence in her relationship with JS during their marriage... the previous volatile marriage....JS should be the person she would be most concerned about being with her son. We still don't know exactly where JS was that morning.

Anyone else have thoughts and insight after viewing this video? Odd it keeps cutting out... edited?

Yes, her demeanor was odd. I can't quite put my finger on how though. You picked up 'gloating.' I saw that too but wasn't really sure.

She seemed overly self conscious at times which gave me the impression that she was playing to the audience. At other times she seemed to have a slightly inappropriate smile almost like a smirk.

I saw incongruence. She seemed slightly concerned or insecure about how she 'looked and came off' but there was also a hint of smug superiority.

I feel petty in pointing all that out though under the circumstances but her demeanor palpably sucked the air out of that room.

Considering her unnatural presentation I suspect the blackouts were due to editing out flubs.

While DS and her lawyer clearly want to shed blame in RZ's direction to very possibly get money from JS....

DS comes across as easily manipulated and in denial. Really glad to have seen and heard her. I can't see this woman murdering anyone.

Who was more violent JS or RZ?[/QUOTE].

BBM

Mrs. Holmes, I agree with all your assessments of Dina's presser. Though I must admit your insightful observations are disturbing.

I think seeing Dina's lack of confidence and her deferring attitude seems to point to someone else causing harm to Rebecca but who? Though Jonah was violent with his ex-wives I don't see him getting his hands dirty with a messy murder.

There is a poll on this forum that asks for opinions on how Rebecca died. I was undecided but am now leaning toward hired hit possibly with on site supervision. This is a troubling case. The known facts don't add up to the sheriff's conclusion...

Megyn Kelly on Foxx News will have info on this case in a few minutes.

Yes, it is unkind to be saying such things about a woman who has lost her only child tragically while she is announcing a charitable organization for the benefit of other children.

Has MSM made reference to her as POI? Otherwise WS considers her a victim to be treated with some respect.

It’s obvious that she has facial and lip injections and they are masking her true expressions.

So she likes that photo of Max – maybe it was the last one she took of him. They did have a home at the beach after all.

So what if she dies her hair or wears a wig and are all Asian or AA visuals to be banned from the surroundings, come on!

I saw a woman that is still deeply hurting. I saw pleased that she found an active way to honor her son.

If there was an underlying vibe it seemed to be: this will not be swept under the rug.

I find it very interesting that she says she did concede that RZ would be able to care for MS while alone but not in the company of other family members and then says that was the case at that time of the incident……

She had the benefit of knowing RZ personally and is an educated professional so I am not so inclined to throw away her worries as unfounded especially considering the outcome of just the scenario she prohibited to JS.

I don’t blame her in the least for being angry and distracted she no longer has her son, the center of her world, under circumstances that were just as she feared.

Why shouldn’t she be at the club seeing her friends, getting exercise and having meals?

Is she supposed to buy a used beater when she can afford a new expensive car just because she is in mourning?

I’m not wild about the very rich but that is pretty superficial.

It has been a year so even though she didn’t break down her "childlike” ways to me are vulnerability, she’s an open wound with grieving stages askew.

All imo

I don't think Dina will be able to get this case re-opened. Jonas has too much money and is controlling all of this. None of us really know what happened but I find it strange that Jonas' brother lied to his land lord. I definately think RZ was murdered; to think it was a suside is laughable.

Interesting press conference. I'm seeing some deception and use of distancing language from DS. She's also making unfounded inferences about RZ, which also indicates she's lying about other things as well. Her jerky eye movements, stiff stance, rapid speech and mumbling are red flags.

She's angry and wants revenge, seems incapable of accepting that this was a tragic accident, one that could have happened regardless of who was watching MS.

I'm picking up on some denial and projection - possibly trying to assuage guilt and rationalize something she's done to harm RZ. By harm, I mean anything from impugning RZ's reputation, insulting her family or other things.

Non-profit organizations are supposed to serve the public good in some form or fashion. So how does funding an investigation into Max's death serve the public? It doesn't.

ETA: Notice how she tenses up during questions and relaxes when someone changes the subject away from Max & RZ? Another sign of dishonesty.

MOO

Mother of boy killed in mansion fall claims 'new information'

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...lled-in-mansion-fall-has-new-information.html

"Not wanting to go back to the courts, I sat down with Jonah to see what we could do to help me feel more comfortable with having Max ... be around Rebecca," she said, adding she initially asked her ex-husband that he not leave Max alone with Zahau.

If DS was so concerned about Max's safety while in RZ's care, why did it take LE 2 hrs to get hold of her to notify her that Max had been in an accident? Recall, she was sleeping all day and didn't hear her phone ringing.

DS interview with Phoenix Magazine...

Almost a year has passed since Max died in a San Diego hospital bed – reduced to a sobering footnote in the tabloid circus that ensued after the nude, bound body of Rebecca Zahau, his father’s girlfriend, was discovered in the same Coronado mansion where Max suffered a mortal fall two days earlier.

Read more: http://www.phoenixmag.com/lifestyle/valley-news/201208/boy--interrupted/

Mother of boy killed in mansion fall claims 'new information'

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...lled-in-mansion-fall-has-new-information.html

If DS was so concerned about Max's safety while in RZ's care, why did it take LE 2 hrs to get hold of her to notify her that Max had been in an accident? Recall, she was sleeping all day and didn't hear her phone ringing.

Betty P, good point! Dina must have know that Rebecca's sister and Jonah's other kids were in town. I'm surprised she wasn't on the phone with Jonah demanding that Max not be alone with them. She claimed to take issue with that and claimed to have a prior agreement with Jonah about it.

Also, anytime a young kid is away from their mother especially if she is overprotective that mother would always be available by phone and also calling frequently to check up on her child. So what happened here?

All Dina's red flags were up yet she wasn't alert and on duty. Why? I thought that Dina did not get to the hospital until about 3PM almost 5 hours later but I can't find the article now.

I found the above article...... a PR Piece...... the part about DS being a statuesque woman and how Jonah was so besotted with her.... it is like DS is desperate to reclaim her place as JS's wife...

I find the whole thing odd.... these people are just not adding up.... something is waaaaaay off.

Again let's remember the previous violence in their relationship.... it seems an attempt to change the story line again. It is really creepy this PR method of re-writing history with a new positive story so the horrendous negative past hopefully disappears. It is dishonest and dysfunctional.... bordering on evil.

I found the above article...... a PR Piece...... the part about DS being a statuesque woman and how Jonah was so besotted with her.... it is like DS is desperate to reclaim her place as JS's wife...

I find the whole thing odd.... these people are just not adding up.... something is waaaaaay off.

Again let's remember the previous violence in their relationship.... it seems an attempt to change the story line again. It is really creepy this PR method of re-writing history with a new positive story so the horrendous negative past hopefully disappears. It is dishonest and dysfunctional.... bordering on evil.

I agree. It seems that the PR's job was to convince everyone to believe their lies. Who ever challenged discrepancies with questions was assassinated by character destruction. For whatever reason this investigation was botched as the public was told to back off while the family grieved. However, that still left a possible murder go unquestioned.

For some reason this family felt entitled to be exempt from any investigation whatsoever. They immediately assumed a posture of how dare you question us. We are above suspicion and you must accept what we tell you as truth.

They went so far as to threaten anyone who didn't conform to the thoughts they were promoting with law suits. Total propaganda, brainwashing and now rewriting history. Desperate much? Not only blaming Rebecca for her own death but now also trying to blame her for Max's death too. They're trying to look innocent by placing all the blame on a dead woman.

They come off as a very entitled bunch who are outraged that people don't just obey their demands to comply with their wishes. They appear dysfunctional and borderline psychotic as their alternate reality comes into a full force collision with common sense and reality.

Case in point they shamelessly exaggerate Rebecca's criminal past while somehow forgetting the public is aware of their own criminally violent behavior with each other as well as Jonah's past law suits for unethical business practices.

If their PR's job was to win them sympathy then in my opinion they failed miserably.

I agree. It seems that the PR's job was to convince everyone to believe their lies. Who ever challenged discrepancies with questions was assassinated by character destruction. For whatever reason this investigation was botched as the public was told to back off while the family grieved. However, that still left a possible murder go unquestioned.

For some reason this family felt entitled to be exempt from any investigation whatsoever. They immediately assumed a posture of how dare you question us. We are above suspicion and you must accept what we tell you as truth.

They went so far as to threaten anyone who didn't conform to the thoughts they were promoting with law suits. Total propaganda, brainwashing and now rewriting history. Desperate much? Not only blaming Rebecca for her own death but now also trying to blame her for Max's death too. They're trying to look innocent by placing all the blame on a dead woman.

They come off as a very entitled bunch who are outraged that people don't just obey their demands to comply with their wishes. They appear dysfunctional and borderline psychotic as their alternate reality comes into a full force collision with common sense and reality.

Case in point they shamelessly exaggerate Rebecca's criminal past while somehow forgetting the public is aware of their own criminally violent behavior with each other as well as Jonah's past law suits for unethical business practices.

If their PR's job was to win them sympathy then in my opinion they failed miserably.

Great Post!

JS's accountants received the LARGEST fine EVER for their unethical behavior regarding his accounts. He was sued by his stockholders and forced to give back millions and millions of dollars to them. The scrapes and bruises on DS after an argument with JS ...... and this family has the nerve to point at RZ.

Outrageous! DS needs to wake up.... your ex-husband, the child's father, was the most DANGEROUS person in your child's life.

Wasn't sure where to post this...no media only thread? :waitasec:

Anyway. Interesting. More at link.

In an interview with Phoenix Magazine, the boy's mother, Dina Shacknai, talked for the first time about her suspicion of Rebecca Zahau and the story Zahau told police about how Max fell.

Dina Shacknai wants Max's case reopened as well.

"It's been really hard to be quiet and say nothing," Shacknai told the magazine. "It's still my job to find out what really happened to him."

http://www.cbs8.com/story/19024331/coronado

I found this interesting, but I suppose it has already been pointed out.

The mansion's owner, Arizona millionaire Jonah Shacknai, 55, purchased a beachside vacation home last October in Del Mar for $3.3 million under the company Seafare Holdings LLC, according to real estate records.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/19024331/coronado

Wow... Dina's body language..... does anyone find it odd... there is artwork right next to her that has an image of a naked asian or black woman?

I applaud the efforts of this charity............however it seems more a vehichle to throw suspicion on RZ.

I would love a body language export to read DS..... my first instinct is that she disingenuous and would lie to stay in denial. RZ not to care for MS when there are other members of the Zahau family? The RZ last name thing.... it was because of a married name... as I remember.... the shoplifting is a concern... but DS doesn't mention that anyone else in her family had any kind of record and certainly it would have come to light with all the media scrutiny..... it's like she is casting shadows where there are none...she does mention she never went to the courts with this... I suspect there is NO documentation that would prove DS had these kinds of "restrictions" in place with JS.

A waste up naked photo of her son? Odd.

I find DS very odd. Childlike voice... is she wearing a wig?
It's unkind considering what she has gone through.... I don't mean to be harmful.... but in my experience.... I have never come across a woman quite like this.... educated, but a child voice... childlike mannerisms...

I wonder who she is making eye contact with.....

Her reaction when the reporter asks do you believe there is a murderer out there.. wow..... like she was hit with a shock wave...

This is a woman grieving..... and her scope and perspective is still very narrow.

She never breaks down once... and her lack of a more somber demeanor... considering the topic... she seems like she is gloating...

Considering the violence in her relationship with JS during their marriage... the previous volatile marriage....JS should be the person she would be most concerned about being with her son. We still don't know exactly where JS was that morning.

Anyone else have thoughts and insight after viewing this video? Odd it keeps cutting out... edited?

The video is choppy for me, so I won't comment much on her demeanor, but also your facial expressions don't look right if you've had plastic surgery and botox - and, yes, that looks like a jet black wig with bangs ala Betty Page. I find the whole thing odd. The pic they chose to display of Max, why? The over glamorized atmosphere (feels like Stepford Wives II) and the whole idea this is about 'blended families' when a volatile and sometimes violent marriage (per the Shacknai/Romano police calls) can devastate children. Jonah and Dina needed to stand up and be responsible for what they created, instead we know they co-released a press announcement that poo-pooed all that.

To me, it's more immoral to carry on this way (for years in their case) than to be guilty of one shoplifting event.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_...rds-dont-explain-timeline-at-shacknais-house/
She alleged he failed to pull his dog off her when it bit her in 2006, and that he had elbowed her in the chest in 2009. He reported that she tried to choke him while drunk and high on pills, and that Dina once broke his finger. No charges were filed and the couple released a graceful joint statement that said in part:
"These police reports are not reflective of the totality or the precise details of the events during a difficult time in our marriage that we worked through together."​
It's blatantly obvious that Rebecca Zahau was murdered. It's not obvious at all that poor Max's death was anything but an accident nor have I ever heard some big reason that Rebecca should not have been alone with Max.

I guess Dina passed her last exam and cleared up her training experience hours if she is now a PhD? Dr. Dina Shacknai, is a graduate of Argosy University (melmedcenter.com/drshacknai link no longer works)

Dina Shacknai, Psy.D. – Committee members proceeded with a substantive review of Dr. Shacknai’s application. Upon review, the Committee noted that Dr. Shacknai’s Supervised Psychology Internship or Training Experience Verification form from Melmed Centers, indicated, and Dr. Chao verified, that her internship experience occurred from “02/2006 – present” which does not fulfill the requirements of A.R.S. § 32-2071(F)(10). In addition Dr. Shacknai’s Postdoctoral Professional Psychology Experience Verification form, from Melmed Centers indicated, and Dr. Chao verified, that her postdoctoral experience occurred from “02/2006 – present 2010” which does not fulfill the thirty six month completion requirements of A.R.S. § 32-2071(G)(6). In addition, both verification forms indicated that Dr. Shacknai was accruing postdoctoral supervision experience simultaneously with internship supervision hours (02/2006 – present). Pursuant to A.R.S. § 32-2071(G), postdoctoral supervision hours cannot be accrued until after written conferral of the applicant’s graduate degree and completion of internship supervision hours as described by A.R.S. §32-2071(F). It was the consensus of the Committee to issue Dr. Shacknai a RAID letter requesting clarification of the deficiencies.
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...4TpMk-&sig=AHIEtbRxpwCIcIM52rhJXPwbdChzSKDZ1w

DS interview with Phoenix Magazine...

Almost a year has passed since Max died in a San Diego hospital bed – reduced to a sobering footnote in the tabloid circus that ensued after the nude, bound body of Rebecca Zahau, his father’s girlfriend, was discovered in the same Coronado mansion where Max suffered a mortal fall two days earlier.

Read more: http://www.phoenixmag.com/lifestyle/valley-news/201208/boy--interrupted/

Dina endeavored to turn the Paradise Valley home into a haven of enrichment and fun. She read him poetry from an early age, migrating from Maurice Sendak to Shakespeare to Pablo Neruda. She took him on trips to Italy and New York.
http://www.phoenixmag.com/lifestyle/valley-news/201208/boy--interrupted/

BBM - :waitasec: is this really what a 5 year old wants to be read?

Exactly what I was thinking.

The video is choppy for me, so I won't comment much on her demeanor, but also your facial expressions don't look right if you've had plastic surgery and botox - and, yes, that looks like a jet black wig with bangs ala Betty Page. I find the whole thing odd. The pic they chose to display of Max, why? The over glamorized atmosphere (feels like Stepford Wives II) and the whole idea this is about 'blended families' when a volatile and sometimes violent marriage (per the Shacknai/Romano police calls) can devastate children. Jonah and Dina needed to stand up and be responsible for what they created, instead we know they co-released a press announcement that poo-pooed all that.

To me, it's more immoral to carry on this way (for years in their case) than to be guilty of one shoplifting event.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_...rds-dont-explain-timeline-at-shacknais-house/
It's blatantly obvious that Rebecca Zahau was murdered. It's not obvious at all that poor Max's death was anything but an accident nor have I ever heard some big reason that Rebecca should not have been alone with Max.

I guess Dina passed her last exam and cleared up her training experience hours if she is now a PhD? Dr. Dina Shacknai, is a graduate of Argosy University (melmedcenter.com/drshacknai link no longer works)

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...4TpMk-&sig=AHIEtbRxpwCIcIM52rhJXPwbdChzSKDZ1w

Very interesting......a great deal of deception goes on in these peoples lives.... isn't JS sometimes referred to as doctor? In this article he is referred to as a dr.
http://www.coronadonewsca.com/news/...11e0-a5cf-001cc4c002e0.html#user-comment-area

The other man that was with JS. Dr. HL... I believe that at that time JS was learning about the investigation into the accounting deceptions ... I think this was a big crisis point for JS and Medici right at the time MS had his fall... I belive Dr. HL was in Coronado not for his friend but was already on his way because of the share holder and accounting crisis....

In my mind JS could have been volatile and could have lashed out at his son inadvertently causing the accident...the closing of the gym.... is just too coincidental.... the one place where JS needs an alibi..... very hard to subpoena documents from a business that no longer exists...

I think the JS children and RZ's younger sister have the answers..... we are looking for...unfortuneately the JS children can be easily controlled.....

The PR piece.... made a big point of how JS and RZ regularly go there.... why was that so important.... there are clues in what those PR stories point out..... "look here" "I can explain this" "don't look here".. they say alot when you read between the lines...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname