Dina Shacknai Sueing County for MS Autopsy Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh ... I'm still iffy on any JS involvement. If he's involved in RZ murder, then I'd have to say the gals had something to do with it.

Apparently, mom not only couldn't be found for a while after the accident but took 12 hours away from the hospital to boot. And, then there are sightings of the twins at the house and late night phone calls. Preexisting rage and hate as far as I can see, toward Rebeccca. Private investigators hired by one or both parties way before this (per verified insider info). Violence in the household for years. None of this had anything to do with who Rebecca was and claiming it was suicide is uber ridiculous, but then again you need to do that in order to justify smearing her name in public at a press conference. Ridiculous also - starting this nonprofit when the problem with the mixed families had to do with a horrendous marriage, divorce, and post-divorce fighting. Who has the most motive? I wonder what kind of dollars are coming the ex Mrs. Shacknai's way via JS, if any?

Ref"
The video is choppy for me, so I won't comment much on her demeanor, but also your facial expressions don't look right if you've had plastic surgery and botox - and, yes, that looks like a jet black wig with bangs ala Betty Page. I find the whole thing odd.

Did someone say there was a Video on this thread for Dina S?

I found this one:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/phoenix...unches-non-profit-in-son-s-name-30000845.html

I just don't understand however, WHY she had all these Rules concerning RZ, as though she or her family were dangerous to be left alone with Max, the dead son. Why did she have these rules anyway? Is there anything in RZ's background or her family that she was under such tight control by the bio mother?

Ref"

Did someone say there was a Video on this thread for Dina S?

I found this one:

http://news.yahoo.com/video/phoenixktvk3tv-15751070/dina-shacknai-launches-non-profit-in-son-s-name-30000845.html#crsl=%252Fvideo%252Fphoenixktvk3tv-15751070%252Fdina-shacknai-launches-non-profit-in-son-s-name-30000845.html

I just don't understand however, WHY she had all these Rules concerning RZ, as though she or her family were dangerous to be left alone with Max, the dead son. Why did she have these rules anyway? Is there anything in RZ's background or her family that she was under such tight control by the bio mother?

There are only two things Dina claimed on the videotape (link is above)

1. RZ had a shoplifting charge - a misdemeanour and fine, attending classes IIRC

2. Dina claims that Rebecca did not give her her real legal name - however, who knows if that is true and Rebecca was in the process of a divorce

I think all this pales in contrast to ongoing documented domestic violence that seems perpetrated by both involved. Makes me wonder what wasn't documented, what was true and what wasn't ... but obviously something bad was going on in their household just to call the police out so many times and claims it went on for at least 3 years of their marriage.

Here's the full video

http://www.kpho.com/story/19033070/mother-to-talk-about-sons-death-1-year-later

There are only two things Dina claimed on the videotape (link is above)

1. RZ had a shoplifting charge - a misdemeanour and fine, attending classes IIRC

2. Dina claims that Rebecca did not give her her real legal name - however, who knows if that is true and Rebecca was in the process of a divorce

I think all this pales in contrast to ongoing documented domestic violence that seems perpetrated by both involved. Makes me wonder what wasn't documented, what was true and what wasn't ... but obviously something bad was going on in their household just to call the police out so many times and claims it went on for at least 3 years of their marriage.

Here's the full video

http://www.kpho.com/story/19033070/mother-to-talk-about-sons-death-1-year-later

Dina must be very out of touch with reality if she does not realize how bad she makes herself look by exaggerating Rebecca's shortcomings. In fact where she is straining for sympathy she only manages to draw negative attention to herself and her severely dysfunctional marriage to Jonah.

Dina seems somewhat delusional in her attempt to control and dominate Jonah. She appears to have not moved on after their divorce and she comes off as jealous, bitter and vindictive.

This is sad because though most people can empathize with her loss and she would benefit from public support. However, her crazy behavior and talk is so off putting that I suspect many such as myself cannot fully identify with the totality of her situation.

Personally, after watching this video I wondered about the money they are asking people to donate to their cause. I often wonder these days about such causes set up, especially when it's wealthy people, who are doing the asking.

They already have tons of money if they want to open anything and donate their time and/or money to it, and put their child's name onto it.
Many do this all on their own without asking for public donations.

That always makes me a tad bit skeptical these days.

I recall when comedian Gilda Radnor died, her husband put up the money for Gilda's House, but do not recall hearing that Gene Wilder was asking for donations. Perhaps, as I don't live in Hollywood, nor know the folks he knows there were big donors that continued it to be a thriving success over the country too.

Hard to say the whys and wherefors I suppose. We can only hope it's for a good cause and is overseen by auditors.

http://springhousefilms.com/wordpress/tag/gilda-radner/

Dina must be very out of touch with reality if she does not realize how bad she makes herself look by exaggerating Rebecca's shortcomings. In fact where she is straining for sympathy she only manages to draw negative attention to herself and her severely dysfunctional marriage to Jonah.

Dina seems somewhat delusional in her attempt to control and dominate Jonah. She appears to have not moved on after their divorce and she comes off as jealous, bitter and vindictive.

This is sad because though most people can empathize with her loss and she would benefit from public support. However, her crazy behavior and talk is so off putting that I suspect many such as myself cannot fully identify with the totality of her situation.

Yeah, you said it all well.

BBM - now that doesn't speak well to her possibly claiming the domestic abuse was all his fault.

Personally, after watching this video I wondered about the money they are asking people to donate to their cause. I often wonder these days about such causes set up, especially when it's wealthy people, who are doing the asking.

They already have tons of money if they want to open anything and donate their time and/or money to it, and put their child's name onto it.
Many do this all on their own without asking for public donations.

That always makes me a tad bit skeptical these days.

I recall when comedian Gilda Radnor died, her husband put up the money for Gilda's House, but do not recall hearing that Gene Wilder was asking for donations. Perhaps, as I don't live in Hollywood, nor know the folks he knows there were big donors that continued it to be a thriving success over the country too.

Hard to say the whys and wherefors I suppose. We can only hope it's for a good cause and is overseen by auditors.

http://springhousefilms.com/wordpress/tag/gilda-radner/

I don't think Dina is wealthy. I seems that Jonah was her main line to that particular lifestyle and the same was true of Rebecca.

Dina was entitled to child support and possibly some alimony at some point
but I would assume she is probably no longer getting that. It seems as though she has not worked since Max's death. I believe that she mentioned being on a leave of absence since then in the Phoenix Magazine article.

I would imagine that her financial resources have dried up since then but who knows. I guess it would depend on how much she received in the divorce settlement.

Anyhow, I don't get the impression that she is wealthy anymore. That might be why she is looking for donations to run Max's House.

Also, if she's out of work she can create a job position for herself, run the organization and pay herself a salary from the donations.

I don't think Dina is wealthy. I seems that Jonah was her main line to that particular lifestyle and the same was true of Rebecca.

Dina was entitled to child support and possibly some alimony at some point
but I would assume she is probably no longer getting that. It seems as though she has not worked since Max's death. I believe that she mentioned being on a leave of absence since then in the Phoenix Magazine article.

I would imagine that her financial resources have dried up since then but who knows. I guess it would depend on how much she received in the divorce settlement.

Anyhow, I don't get the impression that she is wealthy anymore. That might be why she is looking for donations to run Max's House.

Also, if she's out of work she can create a job position for herself, run the organization and pay herself a salary from the donations.

BBM - why does that make me feel kind of queasy given her past circumstances! I think you could be right, she doesn't have a job right now. I suspect Jonah has probably supported her through some transition, but I don't think he would be expected to keep up any maintenance on a home or whatever for her with Max gone.

I suspect the others involved in this charity do have money though and this does keep her connected to that crowd plus allows them to claim they are board members or whatever. I also suspect we may see her trying to sue Jonah sometime in the near future for quite a sum of money since part of what she is claiming is that RZ was not supposed to be left alone with her per their agreement (have we seen that agreement?). I'd expect even filing a lawsuit would result in an offer to settle from JS,m especially since she has now let him know she can and will get publicity.

Is Dina actually licensed as a clinical psychologist in Arizona? Because she isn't listed under either Shacknai or Romano, as active or inactive.

http://www.psychboard.az.gov/PsySearch.asp?txtSearch=S&licenseTypeId=1

I wonder if she ever met the criteria for licensure? Or is she a graduate who never sat for, or passed boards for her license? Hmmm. Because in order to actually sit for psych licensure boards, one has to apply for approval. The committee then determines if things like a candidate's clinical experience and supervision MEETS criteria, according to the law. And there is a statute:

http://www.azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp?inDoc=/ars/32/02071.htm&Title=32&DocType=ARS

If she is unlicensed, that would explain her odd, defensive focus on the classes she took, and the volunteer experiences she had, on her bio on the nonprofit website. No professional at that level continues to highlight how they progressed thru their graduate program and met criteria for graduation. They highlight what they have DONE, what they have PUBLISHED, and what they are DOING in their field.

If she is unlicensed, as it seems she may be, she has very few options for employment AS a clinical psychologist. But there are many other jobs she can hold, and there is nothing compelling someone who graduates from a program to sit for boards. She CAN be the CEO of certain kinds of nonprofits.

And if she is unlicensed, she must be very careful not to use a title that is protected by law. If someone claims to be a health care professional that is protected by title, and they are not, they can face charges for that. As I read between her lines, she is very careful to use her graduate PsyD degree title over and over "Doctor ....", but refrains from using language about her license and clinical practice. That is typically a red flag for someone who is an unlicensed graduate. The title of "Doctor" is conferred by the university (Argosy). The title of licensed psychologist, or behavioral psychologist is conferred by completing and maintaining licensure as a health care professional.

Dina continues to put herself out there for criticism, and if she continues to discuss her "professional career", there may be things that come to light that are not favorable for what she is claiming.

I'd also think that having multiple police reports for domestic violence, WITH A CHILD in the home, as a potential witness to the violence, could make getting a job difficult. What with background checks being mandatory, etc. And malpractice insurance would be difficult with that history.

Somewhat hypocritical to start a nonprofit about child safety in blended families, when she has several police reports naming her in domestic violence altercations with her then- husband.

She has a lot to overcome in her personal life before the professional world will regard her seriously, imo.

I personally didn't find anything unusual about the the presser. She lost a precious 6 year old son and held up better than I would have (remembering how I felt a year after my mom died). I bet it was awfully difficult to get through that.

Just my opinion.

Mel

I guess Dina passed her last exam and cleared up her training experience hours if she is now a PhD? Dr. Dina Shacknai, is a graduate of Argosy University (melmedcenter.com/drshacknai link no longer works)

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...4TpMk-&sig=AHIEtbRxpwCIcIM52rhJXPwbdChzSKDZ1w

Dina Shacknai is not a PhD. She did not attend a university program that confers a PhD. Her degree is a clinical doctorate, a PsyD, from Argosy University (a for-profit university), most likely the Phoenix branch.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argosy_University"]Argosy University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I can find no evidence in the public record that she corrected the deficiencies, reapplied, and received approval to sit for her licensure. There is no evidence I can find in public licensure records that she ever was licensed in AZ. No active, or inactive license is listed in either Shacknai or Romano.

I actually feel so sorry for Dina. She really seems to be a hot mess all the way around.
She lost her son and now she will need to reinvent herself because she lost her tie to Jonah and his attractive lifestyle.

I read that Jonah has already moved on to a younger, very attractive female. It's sad but he can do that. Money attracts people.

I would want Dina to blame Rebecca less and realize that they were both Jonah's discards as was Kimberly and as the new woman will be when Jonah gets tired of her or she reaches her expiration date. If only Dina had some compassion for Kimberly, Rebecca, herself and any and all women that hope Jonah will care for them for more than his own pleasure seeking.

It's sad but if she learns from her mistakes she can move on and have a good life. She's still young and good looking but her attitude needs to change. I wonder if Maxie's House is her Arizona residence and if she owns it. I read that Jonah owned the Coronado residence where she stayed.

That information could show whether she would benefit from claiming her Arizona residence as a non for profit organization if she has actually really done that. Dina seems to bend the truth to accommodate her needs. Nonetheless, she appears as a mentally unstable and tragic figure in light of her losses and delusions.

I personally didn't find anything unusual about the the presser. She lost a precious 6 year old son and held up better than I would have (remembering how I felt a year after my mom died). I bet it was awfully difficult to get through that.

Just my opinion.

Mel

THANK YOU. I am kind of embarrassed about the bashing going on here. This woman is a victim. She lost her 6 yr old precious baby in a horribly tragic accident. Who cares if she was asleep when the call came in? Hasn't anyone else here missed a phone call because they were asleep? Ghheeezzzzz.

Who cares if she and her ex husband used to fight and carry on over his cheating with other women? Nobody else here ever done that. Give her a freakin break.

I actually feel so sorry for Dina. She really seems to be a hot mess all the way around.
She lost her son and now she will need to reinvent herself because she lost her tie to Jonah and his attractive lifestyle.

I read that Jonah has already moved on to a younger, very attractive female. It's sad but he can do that. Money attracts people.

I would want Dina to blame Rebecca less and realize that they were both Jonah's discards as was Kimberly and as the new woman will be when Jonah gets tired of her or she reaches her expiration date. If only Dina had some compassion for Kimberly, Rebecca, herself and any and all women that hope Jonah will care for them for more than his own pleasure seeking.

It's sad but if she learns from her mistakes she can move on and have a good life. She's still young and good looking but her attitude needs to change. I wonder if Maxie's House is her Arizona residence and if she owns it. I read that Jonah owned the Coronado residence where she stayed.

That information could show whether she would benefit from claiming her Arizona residence as a non for profit organization if she has actually really done that. Dina seems to bend the truth to accommodate her needs. Nonetheless, she appears as a mentally unstable and tragic figure in light of her losses and delusions.

I would have a really hard time NOT blaming the woman who was supposed to be watching my child if he fell to his death, and I thought she was negligent or worse. Especially if she had also stolen my husband. I really cannot blame her for being bitter. There is no excuse for what happened to that little boy. Something is really hinky, imo.

Dina Shacknai is not a PhD. She did not attend a university program that confers a PhD. Her degree is a clinical doctorate, a PsyD, from Argosy University (a for-profit university), most likely the Phoenix branch.

Argosy University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can find no evidence in the public record that she corrected the deficiencies, reapplied, and received approval to sit for her licensure. There is no evidence I can find in public licensure records that she ever was licensed in AZ. No active, or inactive license is listed in either Shacknai or Romano.

And? What does that mean ? Does that mean she is not a victim in this victim friendly forum? She lost her baby in a horrid, negligent fashion. I think she deserves some sympathy and some respect.

I would have a really hard time NOT blaming the woman who was supposed to be watching my child if he fell to his death, and I thought she was negligent or worse. Especially if she had also stolen my husband. I really cannot blame her for being bitter. There is no excuse for what happened to that little boy. Something is really hinky, imo.

Now wait a minute here. Didn't Dina steal Jonah away from Kimberly when Kim was still married to and living with Jonah and carrying his child? Let's not get all delusional and crazy about this. OK. Dina made Kim a victim the same way she became one because of Rebecca. You know, what goes around comes around. Dina needs to let it go and stop blaming Rebecca. Dina wasn't married to Rebecca. She was married to Jonah and he was the one who betrayed her over and over again. Where was Jonah when Max fell???

Stop blaming Rebecca. It's useless to do so. She and her family have suffered enough already for the mistake she made with Jonah. Let it go and seek the real truth. Where was Jonah when Max fell???

No one has produced any proof anywhere that Jonah was not in the house when Max fell INCLUDING law enforcement and Jonah has publicly proved himself a liar when he lied about the sale of the house and denied Rebecca's family the chance to examine the alleged "suicide room."

Stop blaming Rebecca for everything...her murder and Max's death. It's time that Dina and Jonah assume some responsibility for this sad mess and stop playing the victims that they are not. Max and Rebecca are dead. Dina and Jonah are alive. They share responsibility in what happened. PROPERLY INVESTIGATE BOTH DEATHS TO REVEAL THE TRUTH!!!

Now wait a minute here. Didn't Dina steal Jonah away from Kimberly when Kim was still married to and living with Jonah and carrying his child? Let's not get all delusional and crazy about this. OK. Dina made Kim a victim the same way she became one because of Rebecca. You know, what goes around comes around. Dina needs to let it go and stop blaming Rebecca. Dina wasn't married to Rebecca. She was married to Jonah and he was the one who betrayed her over and over again. Where was Jonah when Max fell???

Stop blaming Rebecca. It's useless to do so. She and her family have suffered enough already for the mistake she made with Jonah. Let it go and seek the real truth. Where was Jonah when Max fell???

No one has produced any proof anywhere that Jonah was not in the house when Max fell INCLUDING law enforcement and Jonah has publicly proved himself a liar when he lied about the sale of the house and denied Rebecca's family the chance to examine the alleged "suicide room."

Stop blaming Rebecca for everything...her murder and Max's death. It's time that Dina and Jonah assume some responsibility for this sad mess and stop playing the victims that they are not. Max and Rebecca are dead. Dina and Jonah are alive. They share responsibility in what happened. PROPERLY INVESTIGATE BOTH DEATHS TO REVEAL THE TRUTH!!!

So when the ambulance arrived, Jonah was hiding somewhere? If Jonah had been there I think we would know that by now.

Max died under Rebecca's watch. <modsnip>. You say that Dina should just 'get over it?' Maybe the same thing can be said about Rebecca's family then.

Please don't bicker. It appears everyone has valid points. Please read them carefully and respond to the point being made - not the one you thought you read......

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member