Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that since the A's didn't want a gag order that the SA office got some damning stuff that was said from them to KC and now they are saying GAG ON THIS

No matter what it is, they will talk around it. The release could come mere hours before the next Caylee live sighting.

I await that coincidence. The news day isn't over.

Would you release any information to CA if you were Casey? I sure the heck wouldn't.

I wonder if they thought they were safe since in the beginning the judge ruled not to release them to the public. So they just continued jabbering

No matter what it is, they will talk around it. The release could come mere hours before the next Caylee live sighting.

Oh and don't forget. It's thursday. Remember at the beginning of the week CA & GA said some big developments would be released from them this week. Tick, tock, tick, tock...waiting. Twirling thumbs.

I'm thinking that since the A's didn't want a gag order that the SA office got some damning stuff that was said from them to KC and now they are saying GAG ON THIS

LOL...that is funny Coley. Could be true though haha.

Yep, it goes something like this: Cindy and George announce they are close to bringing Caylee home; new documents and/or audio are released; new Caylee siting; rinse and repeat. Let the cycle continue.

So we will hear interchange between Casey and CA,GA,LA ...who else? Are visits with clergy recorded?

All of the docs they have been releasing , were like stocking stuffers but this is like a nice big present...I can't wait to hear these, we have only heard minimal stuff with kc, so any audio of her personally, or video of her, is more than slightly exciting.

Hubby is out of town, woot woot, kids have ate, and I am sitting here waiting (not patiently) hehe.

Yep, it goes something like this: Cindy and George announce they are close to bringing Caylee home; new documents and/or audio are released; new Caylee siting; rinse and repeat. Let the cycle continue.

Don't forget spin cycle lol

All of the docs they have been releasing , were like stocking stuffers but this is like a nice big present...I can't wait to hear these, we have only heard minimal stuff with kc, so any audio of her personally, or video of her, is more than slightly exciting.

Hubby is out of town, woot woot, kids have ate, and I am sitting here waiting (not patiently) hehe.

I second the not patiently part. In a min I might start pacing the floor.

Nope the A's will be yapping anytime now, then Nancy should have some coverage tonight too.

I agree with this for sure, I think once the gag order was denied, since the A's didn't want the gag order in place, the SA office said, ok you wanna play this way, lets do it.

HAHA well said. The snake oil salespeople are spinning their stories as we speak, I'll bet!

Nope the A's will be yapping anytime now, then Nancy should have some coverage tonight too.

They are prob yapping to MB right now, thinking of their next move.

Lol...so true. I wonder if they realize how painfully obvious this is?

There is a distinct pattern emerging now, isn't there? The A's say "Look over there! A deer!" As folks ponder the A's drivel, out comes new data, followed by a sighting. Predictable.

This is probably the answer to the BS being spewed by the A fam with their "closer than ever" and "new developments" coming scenario. ;)

Five hours should hold many "nuggets"! Have they mentioned who they have besides Lee on the tapes? Should be a very interesting day around here reading between the lines on these. Get your notebooks ready. (I prefer to keep it all jumbled up in my mind for some reason. LOL)

Good news. I can' believe how irritated I get when Nancy has no coverage of Caylee. Can't wait to hear these!

Per her new "lawyer" the A's were told not to visit her in jail because all visits are taped. I think they are afraid of a slip if they do visit. I know I read somewhere that the family and KC are corresponding by letters but I could be wrong.

what and who's new lawyer????? do question if the new lawyer has talked to them about what they say outside of the "visits" those are damning enough...:angel:

but looking forward to the new stuff from LE---could care less about new "groundbreaking news" from the A camp...generally that is just nothing but lies and bs...(where is a shovel???) jmo :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne