Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! We are at Release Alert Level 4! Release Alert Level 4!

Prepare accordingly!

Reminder: Release Alert Level 4 is issued when a release of information is imminent. Preparation for this alert level includes:

- immediately drop all housework related implements

- if you have not yet showered, bathed, or dressed for the day, don a comfortable sweatsuit and scarf, and spray yourself liberally with cologne

- proceed to the nearest phone and order meal(s) for the appropriate number of people to be delivered at the appropriate time(s)

- proceed to nearest kitchen, acquire a large basket and cooler, fill both with snacks and drinks. place by your usual release info listening/watching/reading location

- staple Do Not Disturb sign to your forehead to warn those around you not to approach or speak to you, or to get in your way

- await issuance of Release Alert Level 5 (information has been released)

At least we all know on NG it will be "Bombshell Recordings in the Tot Mom Case"

So we will hear interchange between Casey and CA,GA,LA ...who else? Are visits with clergy recorded?

The one clergy visit I saw lasted only 69 seconds, so it won't be that long a conversation. Although, we might see her head do a 180! :) My bad.

Attention! We are at Release Alert Level 4! Release Alert Level 4!

Prepare accordingly!

Reminder: Release Alert Level 4 is issued when a release of information is imminent. Preparation for this alert level includes:

- immediately drop all housework related implements

- if you have not yet showered, bathed, or dressed for the day, don a comfortable sweatsuit and scarf, and spray yourself liberally with cologne

- proceed to the nearest phone and order meal(s) for the appropriate number of people to be delivered at the appropriate time(s)

- proceed to nearest kitchen, acquire a large basket and cooler, fill both with snacks and drinks. place by your usual release info listening/watching/reading location

- staple Do Not Disturb sign to your forehead to warn those around you not to approach or speak to you, or to get in your way

- await issuance of Release Alert Level 5 (information has been released)

:clap: I'm getting the stapler ready ha lol

I came home for a quickie over lunch (before this case, the term 'quickie' meant something else, lol), and now I am tormented by the thought of having to go back to the office...ugh!!!! Someone please call me out sick for the rest of the afternoon!!!

It will be very interesting to hear the family interact, bet they yell and are disrespectful to each other.

I can hear it now:

Cindy: There is nothing in, um, these, um, recordings that suggest anything other than, um, Caylee is alive somewhere. What LE, um, is trying to do is make it appear, um, that there are "mis-truths" but we are just protecting our family. We never said half of this stuff and the tapes have had a voice over done to make it appear we are all guilty of something.

Will this include the episode where Casey tells Lee that she was thrown to the ground in Blanchard Park by Z and My Sister Sam and Caylee ripped from her arms?

It will be very interesting to hear the family interact, bet they yell and are disrespectful to each other.

Yeah, it'll be fascinating to see if there are any more "sweethearts" in the convo.

Will this include the episode where Casey tells Lee that she was thrown to the ground in Blanchard Park by Z and My Sister Sam and Caylee ripped from her arms?

I hope it's not 5 hours of Zanny in the hospital and what the nurses were wearing. :(

Since I don't log on often, I tend to get lost with the abbreviations and acronyms. Is there some place here (thread, maybe) that would/could list these?
Thanks for the help.

:clap: I'm getting the stapler ready ha lol

I had already done one and two before I read your post. I am still laughing. Now I am too ashamed to call for take out. I will have to actually fix supper since you pointed out how obsessed I am acting, BeanE. Know any quick, easy to cook meals?

Kc says I hope there are a lot of people that are involved so some of them are stupid enough to open their mouths.
You have got to be kidding me KC, why not open your mouth.

I had already done one and two before I read your post. I am still laughing. Now I am too ashamed to call for take out. I will have to actually fix supper since you pointed out how obsessed I am acting, Coley. Know any quick, easy to cook meals?

Yea, I recently bought the mac & cheese stuff that you just heat in the microwave with 2/3 cups of water. 2 min and BOOM it's ready. You can even cook 2 packs at one time. Enough for a large meal per person.

Since I don't log on often, I tend to get lost with the abbreviations and acronyms. Is there some place here (thread, maybe) that would/could list these?
Thanks for the help.
We are using initials of the people involved in this case as we are not allowed to post full names. This will account for many of the abbreviations.

CA = Cindy
GA = George
LA = Lee
KC = Casey
JB = Baez
MB = Spokesperson M. Bart
etc.

There is a thread that explains a lot of our overall abbreviations and acronyms. ;) Here you go:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68412&highlight=Lingo

She is crying tell GA she looks like hell.

Are you kidding me?

There goes any hope of me making pies today. Not gonna happen!

Can't wait to hear the violin serenade GA & CA play after these recordings hit. NG will surely be in RARE form tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member