Do You Think Susan Will Ever Be Found?

Do You Think Susan Will Be Found?

• Yes

Votes: 287 58.6%
  • No

Votes: 203 41.4%

• Total voters
Okay, whoa, back up here - I didn't read anything about a rental car - when did he do this???

As to will they find her - hard to say - lots and lots and lots of barren land out there.

I voted Yes, she will be found,with spring thaw unfortunately. Josh will account to our maker God for the harm to Susan & her beautiful children. He will not escape punishment." JUSTICE IS MINE "saith the Lord!!!!

I voted yes that she will be found....there is still hope in finding her...to me He isn't smart enough and obviously he didn't plan well...I think weather is a factor here and that only. BUt to the poster who said it's ok that she isn't found...I disagree. She was someone's baby, daughter, sister, aunt, niece, friend, etc....for them this is a nightmare they can't wake up from. They need to know where she is....even is she isn't with us anymore. JMO

I believe she will be found, I see there's not many of us that do. :(

I think she will be found without Josh's help within the next three months. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but there's alot of us wishing Susan will be found. And many people praying.

JMO, the way this case has been handled has probably given Josh confidence he might just get away with it, but as soon as Susan is found and the evidence that may be revealed is announced, then I think Josh will realize he should have done that talking to LE. It'll be too late for any bargaining then, and he'll be real scared.

Yes! I have faith! I keep praying Susan will be found soon!

Should my theory be correct that Susan was put under the frozen ice in the frigid waters of a lake somewhere :rolleyes: then even IF LE could narrow down the general location to w/in even 100 square mile area... down to a state even... they will still have their work cut out for them. Even this would entail waiting for spring thaw... the one "upside" or thing in their favor is the preservation action of cold.

:parrot:

I think those that have been wrongfully taken from this earth have a way of making sure they are found and justice served.

If he keeps attending church I think he will confess where She is. If someone finds her first, ?

I think she will be found without Josh's help within the next three months. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but there's alot of us wishing Susan will be found. And many people praying.

JMO, the way this case has been handled has probably given Josh confidence he might just get away with it, but as soon as Susan is found and the evidence that may be revealed is announced, then I think Josh will realize he should have done that talking to LE. It'll be too late for any bargaining then, and he'll be real scared.

BBM

NOT contradicting you but............IMHO...............Josh is REAL scared now!

Seriously, I can see it in his face. He's scared sh**less! He can't believe what he's done and he's going to have to PAY!!!!!

If not in this life, after...............

fran
:(

PS....I have to admit............I've followed many of these cases. I hate to predict if they'll be found,................my first one was Laci Peterson,................we just don't know. Staci Peterson, ???????????.........Lisa Stebic????????????

We just DON'T KNOW.

It truly breaks your heart. :( fran

Not knowing the facts, I hesitated a lot to say yes, but yes. I think the chances are amazingly high she'll be found, unless she's been taken by a mountain lion. Utah, after all, is a mecca for outdoor sports like mountain biking and four-wheeling. If you think people just rip by everything and don't pay attention to what they see, you can think again. You've got photographers, geologists, and botanists, to name a few.

Not knowing the facts, I hesitated a lot to say yes, but yes. I think the chances are amazingly high she'll be found, unless she's been taken by a mountain lion. Utah, after all, is a mecca for outdoor sports like mountain biking and four-wheeling. If you think people just rip by everything and don't pay attention to what they see, you can think again. You've got photographers, geologists, and botanists, to name a few.

You seem logical, and intelligent. Others have mentioned the wild animal theory, and I happen to agree. Quick disposal, and you have to consider rthe animal angle. However, other cases with wild animal interfernce have been solved! What do you think the chances are, if the disposal was open, that someone willl find something?

BBM

NOT contradicting you but............IMHO...............Josh is REAL scared now!

Seriously, I can see it in his face. He's scared sh**less! He can't believe what he's done and he's going to have to PAY!!!!!

If not in this life, after...............

fran
:(

PS....I have to admit............I've followed many of these cases. I hate to predict if they'll be found,................my first one was Laci Peterson,................we just don't know. Staci Peterson, ???????????.........Lisa Stebic????????????

We just DON'T KNOW.

It truly breaks your heart. :( fran
Fran, as a lurker I always loved your posts.
My greatest hope...
No, second greatest hope, is that the man will confess where she is,
as he seems to feel he has to keep up appearances for the kids, and that
means going to church, a great pressure on his spirit
if he keeps visiting there. IMO

I hope LE is tracking his whereabouts, physically, cyberly, and phone.

Fran, as a lurker I always loved your posts.
My greatest hope...
No, second greatest hope, is that the man will confess where she is,
as he seems to feel he has to keep up appearances for the kids, and that
means going to church, a great pressure on his spirit
if he keeps visiting there. IMO
I dunno. I see what you're saying, but I'm not convinced he feels too much guilt. I think it was more, I'll stop by church, you bring me a tuna casserole, boxes and help me move on with my life. It was a great trade for him.

I do think he's probably under more pressure now. I'm not convinced dear ole dad is the best handholder. He would have (at least temporarily) gotten more of that kind of sympathy in SLC. If J finally somehow realizes he's not in control anymore, he'll probably do whatever he can to mitigate his consequences. You know, attempt to cut a deal with LE. Of course, LE doesn't always want or need to deal, we'll have to see how this evolves.

I would think that she isn't to far off some road. The snow kept him really limited as to where he could take her and how well he could hide her. There is no way he could have buried her in the ground. He probably buried her under some snow and that is why his hands were red and chapped. His driving would have been limited as to where he could go. No back roads rarely traveled. I don't know if he had chains or snow tires but I doubt that he was traveling the back roads with two kids in the van. Although he didn't seem to think of his kids much or he wouldn't have murdered their mother.

I don't want this guy to get away with killing his wife. He doesn't deserve to raise the little boys either. I hope Susan haunts him until she is found but I have an idea that not much will get to Josh. He is with his daddy now and daddy is taking care of him. Pitiful. His dad really turned me off.

I wonder if Susan's family get to even see the boys.

I hope LE is tracking his whereabouts, physically, cyberly, and phone.

Either that or we will get lucky and one of those big ole Puyallup Bull Riders will meet up with him on the street!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back