Does Pam Paugh Know Anything About JB's Murder?

Does Pam Paugh Know Anything About JB's Murder?

• Yes, She Knows Way More Than She Is Saying....

Votes: 185 70.9%
  • No, She Doesn't Know A Thing....

Votes: 27 10.3%
  • I Have No Idea!

Votes: 49 18.8%

• Total voters
icedtea4me said:
I believe everything was inventoried.

-Tea
Do you know this for sure...or is it just your opinion...If you know for sure..where did you read it? Because, if they DIDN'T inventory it....they SHOULD have. AND while it was being inventoried....it all should have been checked just in case it was evidence...or had any evidence present on it anywhere. Like for example...the AG Dolls...and the tape that is used to hold the cord down...or Patsy's paintings. She took way more than funeral clothes...my question if I were the police...would be WHY? WHY would Patsy need her paintings, for example....its not like the paintings wouldn't be there when the Ramsey's returned to their home, they weren't going to be gone from it FOREVER when they left that night. No, there had to be a reason...for taking the items that she did.

ST, hb, page 52

"Everett kept only a general inventory of what was removed, and even that abbreviated list was astonishing."

Nuisanceposter said:
ST, hb, page 52

"Everett kept only a general inventory of what was removed, and even that abbreviated list was astonishing."

Thank you NP....so "a general inventory" was taken. It baffles me to why they would have let PP in to do that....when a murder had taken place in that home. THAT is what is astonishing! It is so apparent to me, that she left with tons of evidence. Why couldn't the BPD SEE THAT??

Ultimately, I think the one who was the head honcho of the crime scene is the one who ought to be criticized, not Pam Paugh.

-Tea

icedtea4me said:
Ultimately, I think the one who was the head honcho of the crime scene is the one who ought to be criticized, not Pam Paugh.

-Tea
Well, thats only if you think that she DOES NOT know anything about the crime, which I believe she does. If she didn't...then she would have said to Patsy..."I can't go into your house and remove all of that stuff, its a crimescene, Patsy". "What if I accidently remove some evidence? Patsy, I thought that you just wanted me to remove a few clothes for the funeral...and now you are giving me this itemized list...I just don't understand, and I am NOT going to do that. I will retrieve a few clothes for the funeral, but...Patsy..thats going to be all that I am willing to remove." Nope..she knows WAY more than she is saying. She deserves to be criticized for doing something stupid, and she is a grown woman...she isn't a child. She should have known that removing box after box of items from a crimescene was NOT the right thing to do. Yep, she ALONG with the head honcho....deserves criticism.

Ames said:
Well, thats only if you think that she DOES NOT know anything about the crime, which I believe she does. If she didn't...then she would have said to Patsy..."I can't go into your house and remove all of that stuff, its a crimescene, Patsy". "What if I accidently remove some evidence? Patsy, I thought that you just wanted me to remove a few clothes for the funeral...and now you are giving me this itemized list...I just don't understand, and I am NOT going to do that. I will retrieve a few clothes for the funeral, but...Patsy..thats going to be all that I am willing to remove." Nope..she knows WAY more than she is saying. She deserves to be criticized for doing something stupid, and she is a grown woman...she isn't a child. She should have known that removing box after box of items from a crimescene was NOT the right thing to do. Yep, she ALONG with the head honcho....deserves criticism.
I second that ! If she didn't know anything,she would have been afraid of touching or moving/removing some evidence that might identify the 'intruder'.

coloradokares said:
]

That deweaponizing and de evidencing that house and particular items that she was told not to leave behind makes one powerful thirsty and hungry for Mickey D's ... ( also jmho...she knew the who of who she had to cover for) thats just my opinion or what she knew. I am surprised she didn't call the Mayflower Moving Lines.....and they didn't let her....and have us tax payers pay for that too.
I agree,and why was she asked to retrieve stuffed animals??? I think it was said they were BR's...but he was 9 and only seemed to care about the nintendo,lego and other stuff.. ...IMO,they may have been cut at the seems and stuffed with evidence,and resewn and sealed back up somehow.I just don't see a 9yo boy being interested in stuffed animals,when there was so much more he had.

JMO8778 said:
I agree,and why was she asked to retrieve stuffed animals??? I think it was said they were BR's...but he was 9 and only seemed to care about the nintendo,lego and other stuff.. ...IMO,they may have been cut at the seems and stuffed with evidence,and resewn and sealed back up somehow.I just don't see a 9yo boy being interested in stuffed animals,when there was so much more he had.

I have never known a nine year old boy that liked stuffed animals. Good point about them being cut at the seams...and stuffed with evidence, thats probably where JB's original panties that she wore to the Whites are....along with the rest of the rope, and tape that was used.

Ames said:
I have never known a nine year old boy that liked stuffed animals. Good point about them being cut at the seams...and stuffed with evidence, thats probably where JB's original panties that she wore to the Whites are....along with the rest of the rope, and tape that was used.
they could have even been glued back together at the seems,to save time,or reduce the appearance of them having been cut open.(with some sort of a more sturdy glue,not elmer's or another type of school glue).for that matter...PR may have bought some at the hardware store on one of the 2 trips she made that month.

icedtea4me said:

-Tea
Then you believe wrong. Steve Thomas was very explicit about that. NOT ALL got inventoried and bags were zipped up and boxes locked etc. Please refer to his book regarding this.

Nuisanceposter said:
ST, hb, page 52

icedtea4me, read the above quote...

icedtea4me said:

-Tea
IceTea, I have to disagree with you. It may or may not have been inventoried. Just the fact that she put on police garb and was ALLOWED to take whatever she wanted shows that anything could have been taken and not inventoried. She could have hidden things within things.

I do not know what she knew. If I were Patsy and John I would not want any more people to know than necessary, John and Patsy is enough. But they certainly convinced her to go get the things and she was certainly willing. It seems that NO ONE FROM THE FAMILY WAS WORRIED ABOUT RUINING THE CRIME SCENE. So my suspicious lie with yes she was aware of something. I forgot to vote.

Also I like the polls- lots of questions get answered.

Solace said:
IceTea, I have to disagree with you. It may or may not have been inventoried. Just the fact that she put on police garb and was ALLOWED to take whatever she wanted shows that anything could have been taken and not inventoried. She could have hidden things within things.

I do not know what she knew. If I were Patsy and John I would not want any more people to know than necessary, John and Patsy is enough. But they certainly convinced her to go get the things and she was certainly willing. It seems that NO ONE FROM THE FAMILY WAS WORRIED ABOUT RUINING THE CRIME SCENE. So my suspicious lie with yes she was aware of something. I forgot to vote.

Also I like the polls- lots of questions get answered.
Not a single person in the family was worried about ruining the crime scene. AND thats just YET ANOTHER red flag....in a sea of BLOOD RED flags. If your child was murdered...wouldn't you do EVERYTHING in your power to keep that crime scene from being contaminated?? You would want the police to be able to collect as much evidence as they could....so you wouldn't touch a thing, you wouldn't invite your friends over for a spur of the moment tea party and walk down memory lane with them, while looking at photos of your "missing" daughter....and you sure as h*ll wouldn't invite your sister to come in and wipe out everything but the "kitchen sink"....and cart it all away in a police car....while a MURDER INVESTIGATION was still going on inside your house. RED FLAG....RED FLAG...and RED FLAG!!!!!

Ames said:
Not a single person in the family was worried about ruining the crime scene. AND thats just YET ANOTHER red flag....in a sea of BLOOD RED flags. If your child was murdered...wouldn't you do EVERYTHING in your power to keep that crime scene from being contaminated?? You would want the police to be able to collect as much evidence as they could....so you wouldn't touch a thing, you wouldn't invite your friends over for a spur of the moment tea party and walk down memory lane with them, while looking at photos of your "missing" daughter....and you sure as h*ll wouldn't invite your sister to come in and wipe out everything but the "kitchen sink"....and cart it all away in a police car....while a MURDER INVESTIGATION was still going on inside your house. RED FLAG....RED FLAG...and RED FLAG!!!!!
Ames, I always believed that John and Patsy intentionally invited their friends over. The ransom note clearly says we will behead her if anyone is called. So they believe that she is kidnapped, but they don't believe she will be beheaded, so they don't just call one person to talk to them, they call three different families and invite them all over or two families and one reverand and they all come over. And the police are there too. And then they let Berke leave. This is all because they believe that she is kidnapped. Doesn't bother them at all that Berke could be hurt and is safer with the police and the family. Lord, if we want to kill someone, as I have said before, lets do it in Boulder. Definitely.

Solace said:
Ames, I always believed that John and Patsy intentionally invited their friends over. The ransom note clearly says we will behead her if anyone is called. So they believe that she is kidnapped, but they don't believe she will be beheaded, so they don't just call one person to talk to them, they call three different families and invite them all over or two families and one reverand and they all come over. And the police are there too. And then they let Berke leave. This is all because they believe that she is kidnapped. Doesn't bother them at all that Berke could be hurt and is safer with the police and the family. Lord, if we want to kill someone, as I have said before, lets do it in Boulder. Definitely.
That is cause for nightmares.

coloradokares said:
That is cause for nightmares.
Yep, it is especially since a newborn is brought in to the emergency room with countless broken bones, etc. and no indictment. What is going on?

Solace said:
Yep, it is especially since a newborn is brought in to the emergency room with countless broken bones, etc. and no indictment. What is going on?
Same thing as with OJ. If you speaking about the Midyette murder.... Midyette and Ramsey have something in common. $$$$$$$$$ power prestige. Probably connections.....my own opinion. If you look at Grand Jury's ....none go forward either. Peoples National Republic of Boulder......that 23 sqare miles surrounded by the rest of reality. JMHO till we get a new DA nothings changing.

Solace said:
OH yes...for sure...the ONLY reason that they invited their friends over was to contaminate the scene and to keep the police from questioning them. I mean, they weren't going to question them in front of their friends, were they...:eek: (this would be a GASPING smiley). I am sure that they claimed that they needed support from their friends....but was support more important to them than the welfare of their daughter?....Apparently so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back