Does Pam Paugh Know Anything About JB's Murder?

Does Pam Paugh Know Anything About JB's Murder?

• Yes, She Knows Way More Than She Is Saying....

Votes: 185 70.9%
  • No, She Doesn't Know A Thing....

Votes: 27 10.3%
  • I Have No Idea!

Votes: 49 18.8%

• Total voters
Ames said:
Well, thats only if you think that she DOES NOT know anything about the crime, which I believe she does. If she didn't...then she would have said to Patsy..."I can't go into your house and remove all of that stuff, its a crimescene, Patsy". "What if I accidently remove some evidence? Patsy, I thought that you just wanted me to remove a few clothes for the funeral...and now you are giving me this itemized list...I just don't understand, and I am NOT going to do that. I will retrieve a few clothes for the funeral, but...Patsy..thats going to be all that I am willing to remove." Nope..she knows WAY more than she is saying. She deserves to be criticized for doing something stupid, and she is a grown woman...she isn't a child. She should have known that removing box after box of items from a crimescene was NOT the right thing to do. Yep, she ALONG with the head honcho....deserves criticism.
I love my brother he is my big brother....my rock. He has loved me longer than anyother person on the face of this earth right now. I can tell you beyond a doubt I'd never do this for him or him for me in like circumstance we are discussing. Not that we would ever be in the kind of circumstance we are discussing, we were raised to always stand ready to accept responsibility for any of our actions. I agree Pam knew that she'd just crossed all reasonable boundaries and should have been cuffed not lent a uniform. That alone been chauffered to Mickey D's. You know what there are many people who will stand judgement on this one day who may not have harmed JonBenet but who totally prevented justice for her. If there is any justice at all in the end and I believe there is....uffdah it shall not go easy for them either.

Ames said:
OH yes...for sure...the ONLY reason that they invited their friends over was to contaminate the scene and to keep the police from questioning them. I mean, they weren't going to question them in front of their friends, were they...:eek: (this would be a GASPING smiley). I am sure that they claimed that they needed support from their friends....but was support more important to them than the welfare of their daughter?....Apparently so.
The friends were brought over as buffers. Definitely!!!

Solace said:
The friends were brought over as buffers. Definitely!!!

BUFFERS....thats a good word for them. That's exactly what they were!!!

Ames said:
LOL...you DO have a point there! What do you think she knows though?

Ames,

Well, to begin with, Aunt Pam says she knows who killed JonBenet. Here's Pam Paugh during a 1998 TV interview with Greta VanSustern on Burden of Proof:

Q. "Do you know who killed JonBenet?"

A. "Yes."

Q. "Have you told the police?"

A. "Yes ... Alex Hunter ... he is committed to JonBenet ... he will do exactly what he said."

Q. "Do you know who wrote the ransom note?"

A. "Yes, the killer ... I don't know specifically which person."

Q. "Who is it?"

A. "She knew them well enough to go with them ... my loyalty is to JonBenet ... I will not answer that question."

Q. "Do you know them by name?"

A. "I would rather not say."

BlueCrab

What struck me the oddest, was when, (I think, correct me if I am wrong) that they were doing the whole MKCrapola...that she said...and I saw this on TV one morning while getting ready for work...

and I am not quoting, because I do not remember the complete words she used,,but something to the effect...
We got our victory... or Patsy now has victory....something to that effect..I do remember the word VICTORY, because then I thought, man that is reallllllyyyyyy odd..considering the RN wording.

Anyone correct me if I have the time frame wrong on this, please.

BlueCrab said:
Ames,

Well, to begin with, Aunt Pam says she knows who killed JonBenet. Here's Pam Paugh during a 1998 TV interview with Greta VanSustern on Burden of Proof:

A. "Yes."

A. "Yes ... Alex Hunter ... he is committed to JonBenet ... he will do exactly what he said."

Q. "Who is it?"

A. "She knew them well enough to go with them ... my loyalty is to JonBenet ... I will not answer that question."

BlueCrab
Oh, yeah Auntie Pam...your loyalty is to JONBENET? Yeah, right. If it was, you would spill the beans. Thank you SO much BC for posting this!!!

santos1014 said:
What struck me the oddest, was when, (I think, correct me if I am wrong) that they were doing the whole MKCrapola...that she said...and I saw this on TV one morning while getting ready for work...

and I am not quoting, because I do not remember the complete words she used,,but something to the effect...
We got our victory... or Patsy now has victory....something to that effect..I do remember the word VICTORY, because then I thought, man that is reallllllyyyyyy odd..considering the RN wording.

Anyone correct me if I have the time frame wrong on this, please.
Yes, she did say that. I believe that probably it was used alot by that family, because they use it in the religious sense of the word. Death is a victory, because you get to go to heaven...so, that tells me what I already knew...that Patsy wrote that RN.

Ames said:
Yes, she did say that. I believe that probably it was used alot by that family, because they use it in the religious sense of the word. Death is a victory, because you get to go to heaven...so, that tells me what I already knew...that Patsy wrote that RN.
Yes, victory in death....so....JonBenet's death was victory as well, because, as Patsy would later say...she will never have to suffer from cancer or the loss of a child..etc.???:sick:
I feel, IMO, that Patsy convinced herself that it was all God's will..meant to be...I mean why else on earth would a person weave such a story about "accidentally" putting purple ribbon on the Christmas tree?? I know there is a lot of debate about Patsy's mental health..IMO, she was "out there" in general.
I used to think there was sexual abuse involved in this case, but I do not feel that anymore. I think it was her twisted mind that used douches, and rough wiping, as punishment that led to the damage inside. Not a popular theory, but one I do share with some. OOPS..got off track there..sorry.

And another thing...I think PP is twisted too, in her own little horrible way.
Can you imagine having Patsy as a sister and having to "live up" to that???
The pagents and the money, just to name a few things.....boggles my mind..and all I have to live up to was a very athletic brother LOL

BlueCrab said:
Ames,

A. "Yes."

Q. "Who is it?"

BlueCrab
She is lying, imo. She knows nothing but is trying to save her sister. She knows but Patsy and John don't. Right!

santos1014 said:
Yes, victory in death....so....JonBenet's death was victory as well, because, as Patsy would later say...she will never have to suffer from cancer or the loss of a child..etc.???:sick:
I feel, IMO, that Patsy convinced herself that it was all God's will..meant to be...I mean why else on earth would a person weave such a story about "accidentally" putting purple ribbon on the Christmas tree?? I know there is a lot of debate about Patsy's mental health..IMO, she was "out there" in general.
The pagents and the money, just to name a few things.....boggles my mind..and all I have to live up to was a very athletic brother LOL
anybody who thinks Mary Lacy should be re-elected is pretty far out there,IMO !!

Solace said:
She is lying, imo. She knows nothing but is trying to save her sister. She knows but Patsy and John don't. Right!
Sounds like to me that she IS talking about John and Patsy....see where she says that the RN was written by the killer, but that she didn't know WHICH one. So, she is referring to TWO people....JOHN AND PATSY...IMO

BlueCrab said:
Ames,

A. "Yes."

Q. "Who is it?"

BlueCrab
So she is talking about more than ONE person....its JOHN AND PATSY imo

Ames said:
Sounds like to me that she IS talking about John and Patsy....see where she says that the RN was written by the killer, but that she didn't know WHICH one. So, she is referring to TWO people....JOHN AND PATSY...IMO
It does sound like that, doesn't it.

BlueCrab said:
Ames,

A. "Yes."

Q. "Who is it?"

BlueCrab
Well you can't tell me that Burke wrote small foreign faction and be rested..... WE NEED THAT SPECIAL PROSECUTOR..........Did anyone hear my primal scream for help. It was loud enough

coloradokares said:
Well you can't tell me that Burke wrote small foreign faction and be rested.

coloradokares,

But neither could he be cleared as the writer by the handwriting experts.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
coloradokares,

But neither could he be cleared as the writer by the handwriting experts.

BlueCrab
Oh it is my understanding is that is was Patsy that could not be cleared as the writer by the handwriting experts. I know it'd be a lot to ask but could you lead me in the right direction of finding out where it says Burke was not cleared as a potential writer of the ransom note. I know they did clear John.

coloradokares said:
Oh it is my understanding is that is was Patsy that could not be cleared as the writer by the handwriting experts. I know it'd be a lot to ask but could you lead me in the right direction of finding out where it says Burke was not cleared as a potential writer of the ransom note. I know they did clear John.

coloradokares,

Patsy, along with many others of the 73 tested, could not be cleared of writing the ransom note. But the six government-appointed expert document examiners agreed that, with a score of 4.5 with 5.0 meaning total elimination as the writer, it was highly unlikely that Patsy wrote it.

BR's handwriting analysis results were never released, but sketchy info included in a police application to the court for a search warrant for the Ramsey's Charlevioux house stated that John wasn't the writer but it was only "probable" that BR didn't write it, which implies he wasn't cleared.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab said:
coloradokares,

Patsy, along with many others of the 73 tested, could not be cleared of writing the ransom note. But the six government-appointed expert document examiners agreed that, with a score of 4.5 with 5.0 meaning total elimination as the writer, it was highly unlikely that Patsy wrote it.

BR's handwriting analysis results were never released, but sketchy info included in a police application to the court for a search warrant for the Ramsey's Charlevioux house stated that John wasn't the writer but it was only "probable" that BR didn't write it, which implies he wasn't cleared.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab,

As I understand this, and we went over this before, Patsy was the ONLY one who was not cleared. Yes Steve Thomas says this and you call him a liar. What I would like to ask is that your publish your source for this and also I know that Steve Thomas says the Chet Ubowski (sp) believed that she could not be eliminated and he says so at the Grand Jury. I believe Chet Ubowski also is documented as saying she could not be eliminated.

Please give me your source. Thanks very much, Solace

Solace said:
BlueCrab,

As I understand this, and we went over this before, Patsy was the ONLY one who was not cleared. Yes Steve Thomas says this and you call him a liar. What I would like to ask is that your publish your source for this and also I know that Steve Thomas says the Chet Ubowski (sp) believed that she could not be eliminated and he says so at the Grand Jury. I believe Chet Ubowski also is documented as saying she could not be eliminated.

Please give me your source. Thanks very much, Solace
BlueCrab its apparent to me that you and I do not share the same source for our information. My information is that Patsy was the only one who was not cleared. I would need to join Solace and ask that you provide was it your government expert sources. Thanks BlueCrab. I know you adamantly believe in your theory. I also know Colorado law would follow the progression you speak of if it had been Burke and another playmate. But I believe they would have informed the public it was Burke and another. Not leave the case suspended in limbo I could be wrong about that. But what a tremendous waste of taxpayer money to keep the case open if Burke and another playmate were responsible. How dare Patsy wave her finger saying there is a murderer out there if that had been the case. That infuriates me.

coloradokares said:
BlueCrab its apparent to me that you and I do not share the same source for our information. My information is that Patsy was the only one who was not cleared. I would need to join Solace and ask that you provide was it your government expert sources. Thanks BlueCrab.

coloradokares,

The false information that Patsy was the only suspect who could not be cleared as the writer of the ransom note was started by Steve Thomas on June 1, 1998 when he delivered a warped version of the CBI's handwriting examination results to a roomfull of nationally known crime experts. The misinformation grew legs and is believed by some as fact to this day.

Here's an excerpt from the 5/17/02 deposition of expert witness Gideon Epstein in the Wolf v Ramsey defamation lawsuit. Attorney Lin Wood is doing the questioning and handwriting expert Gideon Epstein is doing the answering:

Q. "And you understand that from Alex Hunter's perspective, the sum total of the handwriting analyses done by the investigation on Patsy Ramsey was that she was somewhere about a 4.5 on a 1 to 5 scale, with 5 being elimination."

A. (nods head)

Q. "Do you not sir?"

A. 'That's what he says."

Q. "Thus, that from Alex Hunter's perspective, Patsy Ramsey was not eliminated by the experts chosen by the district attorney, but she was close to elimination, correct?"

A. "That's what he says, yes."

Q. And from Alex Hunter's perspective, you also understand that there were other individuals under suspicion who were not eliminated, correct?'

A. "That's what I understand, yes."

Q. "Who were not eliminated as the author of the ransom note."

A. "I understand that, right."

BlueCrab

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members