Dog The Bounty Hunter Advises Against Casey Getting Out of Jail on Bond

I don't equate wishing Casey would stay in jail as not recognizing how our system of justice works. If the bondmans can meet the legal requirements, he'll get her out of jail, and my opinion won't matter. The only opinion of Dog I found noteworthy was his lay opinion of Florida law on what he referred to as a charity bond. He didn't mention it in the context of out of state versus in state bondsman. Instead, it seemed to have something to do with not actually paying or putting up a $ percentage. I have no idea whether he knows what he's talking about.

I hope a miracle happens tomorrow because bonding Casey out is not going to solve a thing. Like Dog Chapman said, she will be on a monitor, she can't go out with Padilla to graveyards to try and scare Casey. It's just not going to happen as she will be confined to "home" whereever that may be.

I still working on getting the FOX interview uploaded.

You or Selma don't piss me off! I am not in a popularity contest. I have to be me with my opinions and you all have to be you.
We don't have to agree.
You could be a peach and you could be the most beautiful, succulent peach on the tree. Some people wouldn't like you cause some folks don't like peaches.
I quit people pleasing years ago.
So should you. If that's what you all feel..that's what you feel. I respect it. I don't dislike you or anyone else for your opinions.
I don;t think you are talking to me?
But if you are referring to my "pizzing people off" that was a generalization about the general population. I am not of the mind that any of this is to be taken personally and am pretty vocal about that. I just like to discuss the issues and it never occurs to me to try and please? Maybe you are talking about something else, ya lost me there.
I discuss the facts and try to separate out the emotion on a pretty consistent basis.

There is nothing wrong with bailing her out. It is what the court has ordered.

Exactly! What bothers me about some of the opinions I read here, is that on ONE hand, everyone against the bail out is saying, "Let LE do their job! LE has more info than we already know! Padilla isn't qualified to .... WHATEVER!" On the OTHER hand, these same people are basically saying that our justice system (LE!) is screwed up because they SET a bail amount set for Casey Anthony.

Is everyone just peeved that someone is bailing her out, according to their RIGHT to do so?

People either have to respect the system, or not. And if you respect it, then respect the fact that this woman has right to be bailed out of prison at the amount set. But please, folks, please don't think that LE should bend or shape the system's laws for THIS case, based on YOUR opinion.

:rolleyes:

I was waiting for Dog to weigh in on this. Thanks for posting.

I feel attack here. I am sorry, I came here to discuss Dog. That is all.
Please pick on someone else. I am not interested in an argument. I like to come to WS's as a hobby.
I have no hidden agenda.
I feel that both you and Selma owe me an apology for attacking me. Read my byline.
This is not a courtroom. I don't ever attack people. I put my opinions out there.
I just can't believe what happened here. For me it's a WS's first.

Exactly! What bothers me about some of the opinions I read here, is that on ONE hand, everyone against the bail out is saying, "Let LE do their job! LE has more info than we already know! Padilla isn't qualified to .... WHATEVER!" On the OTHER hand, these same people are basically saying that our justice system (LE!) is screwed up because the SET a bail amount set for Casey Anthony.

Is everyone just peeved that someone is bailing her out, according to their RIGHT to do so?

People either have to respect the system, or not. And if you respect it, then respect the fact that this woman has right to be bailed out of prison at the amount set. But please, folks, please don't think that LE should bend or shape the system's laws for THIS case, based on YOUR opinion.

:rolleyes:
I get frustrated with the system a lot. I think we all do. I hate to see murderers walk because of technicalities just as much as the next guy. But it's the best thing goin' on right now and I accept that. I do not support the DP, yet people are executed. I accept that even though it is not what I think our justice system should do.
IMO, if they have what they need to get a court order to keep her in jail, they will do so.
What is on my mind is if they cannot get her bail revoked, what will that tell us in terms of what evidence they have..or don't have?

I feel attack here. I am sorry, I came here to discuss Dog. That is all.
Please pick on someone else. I am not interested in an argument. I like to come to WS's as a hobby.
I have no hidden agenda.
I feel that both you and Selma owe me an apology for attacking me. Read my byline.
This is not a courtroom. I don't ever attack people. I put my opinions out there.
I just can't believe what happened here. For me it's a WS's first.
CC! How do you feel attacked? I would never do that. I thought we were debating a topic that we have a differnt viewpoint on. I am also sharing my opinions. Please re read my posts.:)

What is on my mind is if they cannot get her bail revoked, what will that tell us in terms of what evidence they have..or don't have?

Sounds like it will be a very interesting week.

I do have to say that what he said makes loads of sense... I agree with him.

*goes to check if Hell froze over... not being a fan of the Dog, AT ALL, I never thought I would find myself actually agreeing with him on something. LoL *
OMG that is funny elphaba. I don;t know much about Dog, so I am anxious to get up to speed on him.

I get frustrated with the system a lot. I think we all do. I hate to see murderers walk because of technicalities just as much as the next guy. But it's the best thing goin' on right now and I accept that. I do not support the DP, yet people are executed. I accept that even though it is not what I think our justice system should do.
IMO, if they have what they need to get a court order to keep her in jail, they will do so.

Heya JBean!

I hear ya. I'm not so sure that they'd revoke (or increase?) bail based on what they think they have at this point. It's all just so willy nilly, it seems. Some suspects, for murder (which Casey is not at this point) are held without bail. Some are assigned bail. There doesn't seem to be any 'norm', if you will. I guess it's all based upon a judge's decision --- and that's why they call them judge!
:p

I believe that they'd have to have something incredibly concrete to withhold bail, or at least, a circumstance. IE; O.J.Simpson was held in prison until his trial because he "fled" in the Bronco. We all know how that turned out, for better or worse.

This gal is being held at a high bail amount because she's been uncooperative and seemingly uncaring about the disappearance of her baby daughter. She's not in prison because she's a murder supsect. There's no evidence that a murder took place.

We don't have to LIKE it, but we do have to respect it ---- and, we're the only people who have to respect it. The judge also must respect that she is not a murder suspect. (He must hate it, too... but maybe not. Again, maybe that's why he's a judge and we aren't judges.)

Very, very compelling case so far!
Thanks for the good dialogue!
:)
S

Heya JBean!

I hear ya. I'm not so sure that they'd revoke (or increase?) bail based on what they think they have at this point. It's all just so willy nilly, it seems. Some suspects, for murder (which Casey is not at this point) are held without bail. Some are assigned bail. There doesn't seem to be any 'norm', if you will. I guess it's all based upon a judge's decision --- and that's why they call them judge!
:p

I believe that they'd have to have something incredibly concrete to withhold bail, or at least, a circumstance. IE; O.J.Simpson was held in prison until his trial because he "fled" in the Bronco. We all know how that turned out, for better or worse.

This gal is being held at a high bail amount because she's been uncooperative and seemingly uncaring about the disappearance of her baby daughter. She's not in prison because she's a murder supsect. There's no evidence that a murder took place.

We don't have to LIKE it, but we do have to respect it ---- and, we're the only people who have to respect it. The judge also must respect that she is not a murder suspect. (He must hate it, too... but maybe not. Again, maybe that's why he's a judge and we aren't judges.)

Very, very compelling case so far!
Thanks for the good dialogue!
:)
S
This is part of the reason I find this local case here so interesting. The guy is NOT charged with murder, but he is the number 1 suspect. So he is jailed on other charges that come with a 500k bond. But the DA argued successfully to the judge that his bail should be denied because he is a murder suspect!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back