Dog The Bounty Hunter Advises Against Casey Getting Out of Jail on Bond

Exactly! What bothers me about some of the opinions I read here, is that on ONE hand, everyone against the bail out is saying, "Let LE do their job! LE has more info than we already know! Padilla isn't qualified to .... WHATEVER!" On the OTHER hand, these same people are basically saying that our justice system (LE!) is screwed up because they SET a bail amount set for Casey Anthony.

Is everyone just peeved that someone is bailing her out, according to their RIGHT to do so?

People either have to respect the system, or not. And if you respect it, then respect the fact that this woman has right to be bailed out of prison at the amount set. But please, folks, please don't think that LE should bend or shape the system's laws for THIS case, based on YOUR opinion.

:rolleyes:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

thanxabunch1.gif

Thanks for your post.
I disagree, of course.
I think what I posted was just fine and very appropriate. It was my opinion regarding the large amount of WS members who feel Casey Anthony murdered her daughter (even though we don't know anything of the sort yet.)
As you know, our opinions are welcome on WS, even if they're unpopular.

It's probably not a good idea to interpret unpopular opinions, or disagreement with your own, as an "attack." It doesn't make any of us right, imo.

I didn't interpret disagreement with my opinion as an attack, or the expression of an unpopular opinion as an attack. I find a post by one member to another, in the middle of a discussion, mocking and being condescending about what others are currently posting, and mischaracterizing it, to not be in the proper spirit of discussion/ no name calling, etc. I said exactly that and no more in the post to which you have responded. We disagree, and since my opinion is equally welcome, I guess we leave it there.

So back on track...

He is saying that Tony would have to have the 500K in cash and NOT the line of credit he has with the security company..interesting. I need to research FL law on this..I just don't get it.

Okay so that was interesting. I see his POV and makes me think, like SuziQ(?) mentioned before, that she isn't going anywhere.

I think Dog knows what he is talking about! I also think that we have forgotten that LE is in charge of Casey and the court. Her bond reduction was denied twice. I know that LE sticks together. If there is anything they can come up with to keep her in jail, trust me THEY WILL.

I'm with you!!

I didn't interpret disagreement with my opinion as an attack, or the expression of an unpopular opinion as an attack. I find a post by one member to another, in the middle of a discussion, mocking and being condescending about what others are currently posting, and mischaracterizing it, to not be in the proper spirit of discussion/ no name calling, etc. I said exactly that and no more in the post to which you have responded. We disagree, and since my opinion is equally welcome, I guess we leave it there.

We could leave it there, if you didn't "attack" my debate style, personally.

As I said previously, I've contacted the Mods to do what they see fit.

You're free to THINK that a disagreement is "condescending" and "not in the proper spirit" but I TOTALLY believe this is just another way of saying that you don't wish to hear my opinion because it doesn't coincide with your own.

So back on track...

He is saying that Tony would have to have the 500K in cash and NOT the line of credit he has with the security company..interesting. I need to research FL law on this..I just don't get it.
My GUESS is that it is sort of like buying a house. they don;t want you to get the downpayment given to you, because you are more likely to walk away from the house if things get too rough. They want you to have enough invested in your home to take care of the mortage.
So, maybe they want the defendant or the family to have a big investment in bail, so that they are more likely to show up to court.
It would be easier for me to lose YOUR 50K that it would be to lose MY 50k. :)

Okay so that was interesting. I see his POV and makes me think, like SuziQ(?) mentioned before, that she isn't going anywhere.

I believe Tony said last night that a Florida licensed Bondsman would put up the money for him since he only has a California License. Therefore the Florida guy is putting up the money(cash) and Tony has the money guaranteed through his people, just in case he needs to pay the Florida Bondsman back.

My GUESS is that it is sort of like buying a house. they don;t want you to get the downpayment given to you, because you are more likely to walk away from the house if things get too rough. They want you to have enough invested in your home to take care of the mortage.
So, maybe they want the defendant or the family to have a big investment in bail, so that they are more likely to show up to court.
It would be easier for me to lose YOUR 50K that it would be to lose MY 50k. :)

Now that you put it like that I totally get it..I've been through the house thing a few times. What you wrote makes perfect sense..I think you're right.

I believe Tony said last night that a Florida licensed Bondsman would put up the money for him since he only has a California License. Therefore the Florida guy is putting up the money(cash) and Tony has the money guaranteed through his people, just in case he needs to pay the Florida Bondsman back.
Thanks JD.That is what I understood him to say as well. But I think what the issue is is that you can't have someone else put everything up for you. maybe I misunderstood.
IOW, the Anthony's would have to put up something for this to fly?

Yes he did say that about the FL BB putting up the money..I'm not sure if he said cash as in cold hard cash OR if this person was going through a security company/bank as well...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back