Dr. Lynne Fenton, psychiatrist treating JH-BACKGROUND INFO

Liz can't access yet, I tried several ways. I think the server is down.

Now I'm starting to feel like a conspiracy theorist.

re: http://www.state.co.us/

I just can't help but ask if any of you think this case could cause the state of CO's web page to be down? I followed a link that came up on google for CO laws re: competency. I'm pretty sure I tried it last night but I know I tried it about 4.5 hours ago today and am getting an error message. Out of all the states, wouldn't you know Colorado is the one that we are unable to access.

:denied:
It's setting off my hinky meter!

If anyone is able to access it, could you please post that it's back online? TIA!

LOL i swear and am sure shadowraiths will back me up on this
https://www.colorado.gov/dora/licensing/Lookup/PrintLicenseDetails.aspx?cred=423104&contact=457157

this link also has Online documents ( although view document are missing ) on her cases 2004 and 2012. the 2004 vanished today and what we have left is the 2012

Online Documents
If you have trouble accessing documents from the links below, you may also try our Registrations Online Documents (ROD) service.
Link Date DocType DocSource
View Document 06/19/2012 HPPP-CO PUBLIC DISCIPLINARY ACTION IMAGE

Liz can't access yet, I tried several ways. I think the server is down.

Yeah but what a coincidence! I always say I don't believe in coincidences.

You know, with so many pages at UC Anshutz being scrubbed, erased, removed and/or password protected; followed by Dr Fenton's bio page being taken down, it just seems like somebody's got stuff they don't want being discovered.

If this keeps up, I may need to make an appt with Dr Fenton. :crazy:

On an OT note - Team USA, Women's Volleyball just took Spain down! :woohoo: Those gals are playing great!

LOL i swear and am sure shadowraiths will back me up on this
https://www.colorado.gov/dora/licensing/Lookup/PrintLicenseDetails.aspx?cred=423104&contact=457157

this link also has Online documents ( although view document are missing ) on her cases 2004 and 2012. the 2004 vanished today and what we have left is the 2012

Online Documents
If you have trouble accessing documents from the links below, you may also try our Registrations Online Documents (ROD) service.
Link Date DocType DocSource
View Document 06/19/2012 HPPP-CO PUBLIC DISCIPLINARY ACTION IMAGE

Someone put the 2004 doc onto scribd (http://www.scribd.com/doc/101735493/Lynne-Fenton-Disciplinary-Order)

I have always been able to see the link to the 6/2012 one, but it has never worked, I keep getting an error.

Yeah but what a coincidence! I always say I don't believe in coincidences.

You know, with so many pages at UC Anshutz being scrubbed, erased, removed and/or password protected; followed by Dr Fenton's bio page being taken down, it just seems like somebody's got stuff they don't want being discovered.

If this keeps up, I may need to make an appt with Dr Fenton. :crazy:

On an OT note - Team USA, Women's Volleyball just took Spain down! :woohoo: Those gals are playing great!

I completely understand. I don't like all these missing pages on things, including the disciplinary actions, I tried for an hour to find them. Not even on the pdf.

The Court website is working, so that one is fine. The gov one is not, maybe they are putting in new computers today or had an issue. Afterall, all we were looking for is competency, so that is nothing that can be "erased".

It's just that with each new day, the more suspicious they all are looking. In my opinion, anyway.

JVM is covering tonight on HLN. It's starting to hit MSM.

My understanding, however, is the Dr. did submit her concerns to the University but because he withdrew they didn't follow up.

I'm conflicted with this information. Not sure if it would have made a difference. If he was set in his ways to murder innocent people, he would've found a way.

I would be interested in knowing more about the Behavioral Evaluation and Threat Assessment team (BETA), though that information might not be available at this time. I am curious about the mission of the team and its stated guidelines.

I imagine that "threat" in the team name refers certainly to written or stated threats that cause concern but are not of the level that would obligate one to report the threats to LE. However, since the team name includes"behavioral evaluation", I wonder if the focus of the team also extends to include the posing of a threat, in the more generalized sense, to self, others, and/or the educational process.

Dr. Fenton made separate calls to speak about JH with several members of the BETA team during the first ten days of June.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nation...ist-called-threat-team-before-aurora-shooting

To me, the dates of these calls would be key, given that JH dropped out of his program of studies on June 10. If Dr. Fenton made the calls during the first few days of the month of June, for example, why did the team not just go ahead and meet? The mere fact that Dr. Fenton, with all of her professional background and credentials, was calling this student to the attention of others on the team, if even informally by phone, might suggest that it would have behooved the group to convene.

Seems to me a smooth-functioning team of this nature would have a guideline in place specifying that it get together within a set period of time (2-3 days from the date of expression of concern, for example) to discuss the issues at hand. True, these professionals are busy people, but evaluation of a threat, in whatever sense of the word, could be prioritized imo.

I think it would "look better" now (hindsight being 20/20) had the team met---IF there was time for it to have done so before JH withdrew from the school. It might not have changed a thing, but at least the team that Dr. Fenton helped to establish in 2010 for the purpose of intervention would have been on record as having mobilized.

Where is Lynne Fenton anyways?
Anyone heard where she is?
Court Docs said Defense will subpoena her..
Saw some articles where media knocked on her door but it seems like her house is empty or no one was even there..
Just curious...

The doctor does have an attorney. Also, at this link it discusses in more detail about the review.

Fenton's attorney, Richard Murray, said he could not comment on the hiring of Miller.

Robert N. Miller and his team began the investigation last week, according to a news release from the university.

According to court records, in the months before the July 20 shootings, Holmes, 24, was seeing CU Denver psychiatrist Dr. Lynne Fenton.

Fenton, medical director of student mental-health services at the CU Anschutz Medical Campus, was so alarmed by Holmes' behavior that she notified a campuswide threat-assessment team.

But Holmes withdrew from a Ph.D. program in neurosciences and turned in his student-access card around June 10, and no further action was taken.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_21232574/cu-policies-undergo-review?source=pkg

The doctor does have an attorney. Also, at this link it discusses in more detail about the review.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_21232574/cu-policies-undergo-review?source=pkg

This could be him

http://www.hallevans.com/attorney_bio.cfm?AttorneysID=127&practiceId=85

Richard Murray practices as a civil litigator. He has extensive experience in the field of insurance defense litigation but concentrates his practice on the defense of professional liability claims.

He has defended many physicians, dentists, hospitals, nurses, and other health care providers in malpractice lawsuits; has defended hospitals in actions involving physicians objecting to the modification or revocation of their staff privileges; and has represented physicians and nurses in administrative proceedings before the regulatory boards.

I would be interested in knowing more about the Behavioral Evaluation and Threat Assessment team (BETA), though that information might not be available at this time. I am curious about the mission of the team and its stated guidelines.

I imagine that "threat" in the team name refers certainly to written or stated threats that cause concern but are not of the level that would obligate one to report the threats to LE. However, since the team name includes"behavioral evaluation", I wonder if the focus of the team also extends to include the posing of a threat, in the more generalized sense, to self, others, and/or the educational process.

Dr. Fenton made separate calls to speak about JH with several members of the BETA team during the first ten days of June.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nation...ist-called-threat-team-before-aurora-shooting

To me, the dates of these calls would be key, given that JH dropped out of his program of studies on June 10. If Dr. Fenton made the calls during the first few days of the month of June, for example, why did the team not just go ahead and meet? The mere fact that Dr. Fenton, with all of her professional background and credentials, was calling this student to the attention of others on the team, if even informally by phone, might suggest that it would have behooved the group to convene.

Seems to me a smooth-functioning team of this nature would have a guideline in place specifying that it get together within a set period of time (2-3 days from the date of expression of concern, for example) to discuss the issues at hand. True, these professionals are busy people, but evaluation of a threat, in whatever sense of the word, could be prioritized imo.

I think it would "look better" now (hindsight being 20/20) had the team met---IF there was time for it to have done so before JH withdrew from the school. It might not have changed a thing, but at least the team that Dr. Fenton helped to establish in 2010 for the purpose of intervention would have been on record as having mobilized.

With no inference to incompetence, etc. of the BETA Board, since I have not researched in depth at this time...

but wouldn't a rapid withdrawal of a doctorate student actually HEIGHTEN concern of the professionals?

Withdrawing from a doctorate program, after so many years/dollars/effort invested seems like an event to be investigated.. that the student/patient was making irrational decisions, or that he/she was at risk of other concerning behaviors.

JMO and MOO

With no inference to incompetence, etc. of the BETA Board, since I have not researched in depth at this time...

but wouldn't a rapid withdrawal of a doctorate student actually HEIGHTEN concern of the professionals?

Withdrawing from a doctorate program, after so many years/dollars/effort invested seems like an event to be investigated.. that the student/patient was making irrational decisions, or that he/she was at risk of other concerning behaviors.

JMO and MOO

Thanks for posting what I've been thinking!

... I hope you'll continue posting your thoughts about this case. :)

From the denverchannel article in the media thread:

"Multiple sources familiar with the investigation tell CALL7 Investigator John Ferrugia that in first 10 days of June, Dr. Lynne Fenton was so concerned that Holmes, whom she was treating, might be a threat to others that she called the university's Behavioral Evaluation and Threat Assessment, or BETA, team. She also contacted the campus police department trying to find out if Holmes had a criminal history.
In doing so, sources say, Dr. Fenton had to take the serious step of revealing Holmes name to the police for the purpose of trying to ensure the protection of others."

Quoted from the video, words from the university chancellor early last week, "To the best of our knowledge, at this point, we did everything that we think we should've done."

Dr. Fenton, according to the university does have an ongoing role with that threat assessment team, but won't say if she warned or expressed any concern to any of her colleagues, citing a court-ordered gag order.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/james-holm...iversity-police-weeks-movie/story?id=16943858

When asked if anyone had contacted the parents, the ABC news correspondent, Mark Greenblatt responded that the parents weren't commenting at this hour.

He also noted that ABC's threat assessment expert said that if the university did have some concerns regarding JH, then his parents' should've been some of the first people they should've reached out to - contrary to what some here have posted...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back