Dreams/Visions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't had a dream, per se, but rather have been experiencing what SS described. I feel a heaviness in my chest for Haleigh and also have a lot of anxiety (just feeling jittery and on edge). The anxiety I have NOT felt before in relation to a case. It actually concerns me a little.... I feel like if she IS alive she does not have much time left

I had a dream about Haleigh. I asked, "Who has Haleigh?"
Answer, "The girlfriend has her."
I said, "Misty?"
Answer, "No, the other girlfriend."
Then my mind wandered to the "other child" RC "possibly" has, where Misty first met RC, as has been told, and wondered if she was the "other girlfriend."
Does he have any other girlfriends?

I am just wondering if anyone has had a dream of Haleigh....

I VERY RARELY remember my dreams.... they are usually about Ethan when I do remember them....

I don't really know much about dreams or if I am just too engrossed in this case but......

I had a Dream that Ethan was playing with Haleigh.... very short dream and I just remember Ethan saying its ok we can play now..... then Haleigh running after Ethan with a smile...

(*PLEASE don't bash me.... I just can't make sence of it.... and wanted to express it)
that kind of makes me think she may be with Ethan - I had a dream like that once in my life of a friend that came to me in a dream to say good bye - hadn't seen him or thought of him in years - but he came and said good bye - and the next day my mother called me and told me he died. I didn't even know he had been ill. It is so strange when something like that happens - and it hasn't ever happened again - but because of that I absolutely believe. Otherwise I don't know that I would.

Well nothing you mentioned has been reported by the media really. So I would give yourself more credit than that. I still do not envy those of you who dream like this though. I believe you when you say it is somewhat of a curse.

As my own toughest critic, some of it has been on the media. The man in black, the back door being open, the brick. All that has been.
But then tonight, there was the grandmother's odd statement about there being a hole in the floor of the trailer and that made me wonder if there were indications that someone had been under it, and she slipped up. Maybe I am reaching...(Okay, I AM reaching.) But that was still odd.

All of a sudden, I am consumed with the idea of where Haleigh's shoes were.

ETA: For clarification: Grandma didn't say there was a hole in the floor of the trailer, she used that as an example, kind of an "if there were" sort of phrasing.

OT/:)
not_my_kids- i also thought of your post when TN said that about the floor on NG. It did seem to be an example, but it made me immediately think of your dream and someone being under the home.fwiw

I didn't post my dream before because I didn't want to think she was dead, but it has been over 2 weeks and I don't think she is coming home.

I had a dream on February 8th of a place at the end of a road, like a dead end. I could see part of a street sign "Tree ---Dr." I could see where the road ended and the grass and woods started. There was water, like a canal and a huge cypress tree with roots off into the water. I saw 3 or 4 men and they were looking into the water. One said " I can see her there under the roots, looks like a slab holding down the body." another man said it hit him hard because his grandfather was murder, his head bashed in. I got the feeling of one girl around 4 or 5 dead, and another one standing along side the tree, but I thought it was Caylee. I told my husband about it and he said I was just thinking of Caylee but I should write it down and do a drawing of my dream. Tuesday morning he called me from work to ask me if I saw the news, and if I thought this was the same kid missing. I posted the drawing in my profile in an album. I started doing this since I have gotten some things correct in several cases.

I meditated on her photo a few times and I have gotten the word "YELLOW" and her face morphs into lots of children, boys, girls, even older girls. Another time I thought she morphed into her brothers face. I am wondering now if this is connected to her school or the bus stop. I just saw the other thread about the bus stop and decided to post what I have been getting. Couey worked at Jessica Lundsford's school for a time, while he was living across from the home. He wasn't registered as a SO. The thread says that her bus stop was at Tyler and Buffalo Bluff, there is a canal behind there. I hope I am wrong and she comes home but that is what I have gotten.

I didn't post my dream before because I didn't want to think she was dead, but it has been over 2 weeks and I don't think she is coming home.

I had a dream on February 8th of a place at the end of a road, like a dead end. I could see part of a street sign "Tree ---Dr." I could see where the road ended and the grass and woods started. There was water, like a canal and a huge cypress tree with roots off into the water. I saw 3 or 4 men and they were looking into the water. One said " I can see her there under the roots, looks like a slab holding down the body." another man said it hit him hard because his grandfather was murder, his head bashed in. I got the feeling of one girl around 4 or 5 dead, and another one standing along side the tree, but I thought it was Caylee. I told my husband about it and he said I was just thinking of Caylee but I should write it down and do a drawing of my dream. Tuesday morning he called me from work to ask me if I saw the news, and if I thought this was the same kid missing. I posted the drawing in my profile in an album. I started doing this since I have gotten some things correct in several cases.

I meditated on her photo a few times and I have gotten the word "YELLOW" and her face morphs into lots of children, boys, girls, even older girls. Another time I thought she morphed into her brothers face. I am wondering now if this is connected to her school or the bus stop. I just saw the other thread about the bus stop and decided to post what I have been getting. Couey worked at Jessica Lundsford's school for a time, while he was living across from the home. He wasn't registered as a SO. The thread says that her bus stop was at Tyler and Buffalo Bluff, there is a canal behind there. I hope I am wrong and she comes home but that is what I have gotten.
have to comment on this, as your depiction of the site is the same as mine. ?The dead end road, with woods, and water, and big trees with the roots in the water. I know this road is where TES had their headquarters set up, as we searched it. something about that road, and that water.....same place in my dream.......I hope they searched that water way there at the end of that road......I will see if I can get a pic of it for you...

I had a dream 2 nights ago about Haleigh. I was in Home Depot and saw her walking with a man. I yelled her name and she looked back at me. I went to grab her but my husband held me back and the man took off with her while she was trying to reach for me.

It was a weird and disturbing dream. It probably doesn't mean anything, though. We're in the middle of remodeling our house, so we're at Home Depot a lot. The dream probably means I should stop eating Buffalo Chicken strips before bed.

have to comment on this, as your depiction of the site is the same as mine. ?The dead end road, with woods, and water, and big trees with the roots in the water. I know this road is where TES had their headquarters set up, as we searched it. something about that road, and that water.....same place in my dream.......I hope they searched that water way there at the end of that road......I will see if I can get a pic of it for you...
I am having trouble getting the pic put here. If you go to live. com and search for Buffalo Bluff rd E. Satsuma,FL, click on "birds eye" view, go to the left on buffalo bluff rd. from hwy 17, you will see a big patch of what looks like sand on the north side of the road, this is where TES was set up. Just behind that is a long road that runs along side of a canal, that dead ends into the water. This is where my dream took place....at the end of that dead end road in the woods, at the waters edge.....not that it means anything, but your dream sure sounds a lot like mine.....

As my own toughest critic, some of it has been on the media. The man in black, the back door being open, the brick. All that has been.
But then tonight, there was the grandmother's odd statement about there being a hole in the floor of the trailer and that made me wonder if there were indications that someone had been under it, and she slipped up. Maybe I am reaching...(Okay, I AM reaching.) But that was still odd.

All of a sudden, I am consumed with the idea of where Haleigh's shoes were.

ETA: For clarification: Grandma didn't say there was a hole in the floor of the trailer, she used that as an example, kind of an "if there were" sort of phrasing.

Wow...goosebumps

I'm not psychic. At all. Period. I have never dreamt of a victim in a case before. Not even Caylee.

But for some strange reason I did have one about Haleigh. It means absolutely nothing. But in my dream I am in a room of people that I do not know and Haleigh is there. (FWIW the room was the front room of the old house my now deceased grandparents lived in~ shotgun house)

I wasn't participating in any actions with these people just observing. They didn't even appear to acknowlege my presence. Haleigh kept walking away from the people out the screendoor to that front room. I was worried that no one would notice that she was slipping away. I couldn't do anything to get their attention. Haleigh's face morphed into Caylee's and back several times. I saw other children's faces that I did not know as well. I became so agitated in that dream that it woke me up.

My interpretation: I am probably generally frustrated that most of these children are abducted and go missing because of someone not paying attention.

I'm not psychic. At all. Period. I have never dreamt of a victim in a case before. Not even Caylee.

But for some strange reason I did have one about Haleigh. It means absolutely nothing. But in my dream I am in a room of people that I do not know and Haleigh is there. (FWIW the room was the front room of the old house my now deceased grandparents lived in~ shotgun house)

I wasn't participating in any actions with these people just observing. They didn't even appear to acknowlege my presence. Haleigh kept walking away from the people out the screendoor to that front room. I was worried that no one would notice that she was slipping away. I couldn't do anything to get their attention. Haleigh's face morphed into Caylee's and back several times. I saw other children's faces that I did not know as well. I became so agitated in that dream that it woke me up.

------------------------------------------

I take issue with a system that blames a mother or caretaker for wanting to sleep with her/his child to protect him/her; and the system blames the mom/caretaker if she/he lets him/her sleep in a separate bed, room and that child gets abducted, raped and murdered.

i had a dream last night but im iffy about posting it... ive been consumed by this case & although i have my own theory of what happened, the dream bothered me...

now..today i hear something about the abandoned house and i read that it was located somewhere on 309 about 20 minutes away...

i live in new orleans...i have NEVER been to florida... i will say this... last night i dreamed something simple.... what i remember of it was 301 or 309 and the number 27... i have no idea what that means but Haleigh was alive...

i had a dream last night but im iffy about posting it... ive been consumed by this case & although i have my own theory of what happened, the dream bothered me...

now..today i hear something about the abandoned house and i read that it was located somewhere on 309 about 20 minutes away...

i live in new orleans...i have NEVER been to florida... i will say this... last night i dreamed something simple.... what i remember of it was 301 or 309 and the number 27... i have no idea what that means but Haleigh was alive...
I must have missed the abandoned house... could you elaborate? Tia :)

Don't feel iffy.....I would be willing to listen. In a case like this everything is a tip and who are we to predict how or who the Lord works through?

Don't feel iffy.....I would be willing to listen. In a case like this everything is a tip and who are we to predict how or who the Lord works through?

It's hard for me to really post about the dream because I have stated my theory on here once & basically...my dream has alot of similarities. The big difference is...my dream showed me numbers and a railroad track... my theory is she was removed from the area via the railroad track...whether that be a car on the tracks or a 4wheeler, go cart, golf cart...whatever...but i think that was the way she was transported out of there & i do believe she was and still is alive.

301 or 309 and 27... maybe they are all highways? or maybe they are times... or maybe they are miles ... i dont know.

It's hard for me to really post about the dream because I have stated my theory on here once & basically...my dream has alot of similarities. The big difference is...my dream showed me numbers and a railroad track... my theory is she was removed from the area via the railroad track...whether that be a car on the tracks or a 4wheeler, go cart, golf cart...whatever...but i think that was the way she was transported out of there & i do believe she was and still is alive.

301 or 309 and 27... maybe they are all highways? or maybe they are times... or maybe they are miles ... i dont know.
309B is a road in the area, and the railroad track goes right along it. When I was down there, a train went by and it went SOOOO SLOW, thinking one could jump right on......

cajungirl - don't worry, I'll listen.

I was iffy about posting mine because what I saw in the dream indicates a stranger abduction, while my actual theory is that this was someone very close to the family. I absolutely hate that, but it does happen.
I have a lot of the simpler dreams too, and I tend to put more faith in those, since they come straight from the subconscious, IMO.

309B is a road in the area, and the railroad track goes right along it. When I was down there, a train went by and it went SOOOO SLOW, thinking one could jump right on......

Right, I know here in Alabama that it is law that in residential areas the trains must mantain a certain decreased speed. I never really thought about someone being able to jump train. Scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda