Dumpster Fire - related to Lisa's disappearance?

Dumpster Fire - related to Lisa's disappearance?

• Yes

Votes: 121 48.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 7.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 115 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the more notable things about this fire is that DB said she knew about it but JI said he did not. Here we have a sobbing mother supposedly in agony over the possible fate over her baby, yet failed to discuss this worrisome dumpster event with JI.

ETA: Just saw post above - agree!

The fire was reported at 2:27 a.m. Wasn't the call or text from the missing cell phone at 2:30 or so? If so, now that is a coincidence. jmo

My thoughts exactly, Mck. Only problem with that is that I have never been able to confirm this 2:30 cell phone call. Believe me, I've tried. :banghead:

I voted maybe. Maybe yes, Maybe no. I just don't know. JMHO

I also voted yes, and here's why:

A couple who live on N Chelsea Ave report the husband seeing a man with a baby some time around 1 am. If you draw a line from the Irwin home to the dumpster fire sight, you cross Chelsea. And Chelsea is the street behind the house directly across from the Irwins. It's been reported that Jersey stayed in this house. If that's accurate, it really makes me wonder. That would be a whole lot of coincidence for my comfort

Having said that, my "yes" is not set in stone. But I DO want to know everything I can about this dumspter fire. So a big THANK YOU to Wildflower for starting this thread. And also all our WSers who are providing links to info about it. :)

The report about the man and the baby had the baby wearing only a diaper. It makes me wonder if the perp might have burned the baby clothes, and MAYBE the cell phone sim cards, as a way to try and destroy any evidence of a connection to the baby.

I have wondered if maybe somebody wanted that baby and paid the perp to snatch her form the home that night. Maybe for revenge, or maybe just because they wanted a baby to raise.

I also voted yes, and here's why:

A couple who live on N Chelsea Ave report the husband seeing a man with a baby some time around 1 am. If you draw a line from the Irwin home to the dumpster fire sight, you cross Chelsea. And Chelsea is the street behind the house directly across from the Irwins. It's been reported that Jersey stayed in this house. If that's accurate, it really makes me wonder. That would be a whole lot of coincidence for my comfort

Having said that, my "yes" is not set in stone. But I DO want to know everything I can about this dumspter fire. So a big THANK YOU to Wildflower for starting this thread. And also all our WSers who are providing links to info about it. :)
I voted yes also + your post explains why :great:
That sighting "man + baby in just diaper" + the times, led me to think that maybe the clothes + other evidence were burned in the dumpster, in route to...
jmo

I don't have sound on my computer at work and I actually like watching these videos without sound so I really focus on the facial expressions of the speaker. Give it a try...

Interesting... Dad 's reaction to Mom saying she knew..or heard.. notice him do the swallow thing.. then did you notice his eyes... he looked kinda shocked/surprised kinda...

I really think police have discredited the man walking with the baby story.
If they had not, I know they would have been on TV stating "if anyone in this area saw a man walking in this neighborhood at such and such time, we want to talk to you." We've not heard that, and I don't think they would just write that off for no reason.

Even if you completely discount the neighbor who saw a man with a baby, we still have reports of a call (allegedly!) coming from one of the missing cell phones at 2:30 am. If that is accurate info (not saying it IS), then that's a mighty interesting coincidence given the time the dumpster fire was reported.

JMO

Interesting... Dad 's reaction to Mom saying she knew..or heard.. notice him do the swallow thing.. then did you notice his eyes... he looked kinda shocked/surprised kinda...

I find it interesting to read everyone's perception of others. I watched this twice, read commentary, replayed (once w/o sound, had never done that!). I'm more apt to get a "read" on someone in person. Not so much on an edited video clip, as we often see here. FWIW - I get what you're saying, I saw a glimpse of surprise. My thought - startled she just said that. As she kept talking, jaw clenches / face hardens. My interpretation was he wanted her to zip it - almost a bit of anger. I tend to focus on eyes + with JI, to me they're intense / penetrating, when he does look directly at someone. To me it's a sharp contrast to his overall facial expression, which usually comes off as slackened / flat / blank (not sure exactly the word I want). Last night on JJ there was a clip where he actually spoke for more than 3 words + that was a much warmer / different picture of him finally.

Totally jmo + moo, all UNprofessionally based on the edited bits available. It'd be interesting to see a longer, uncut version of both parents = as LE + those close see them.

I have coffee in hand + was hoping to check in this morning to find - Found safe! :sigh: I'll try to catch up by nightfall, I should kindly like to request by the 59,834th time I hit refresh, that is the new title.
:gthanks:

Even if you completely discount the neighbor who saw a man with a baby, we still have reports of a call (allegedly!) coming from one of the missing cell phones at 2:30 am. If that is accurate info (not saying it IS), then that's a mighty interesting coincidence given the time the dumpster fire was reported.

JMO

Yes'm, like you (iirc) and a few others said last night, there are just TOO MANY coincidences.

I try to convince myself the mom isn't involved but something's off.

imo

I find it interesting to read everyone's perception of others. I watched this twice, read commentary, replayed (once w/o sound, had never done that!). I'm more apt to get a "read" on someone in person. Not so much on an edited video clip, as we often see here. FWIW - I get what you're saying, I saw a glimpse of surprise. My thought - startled she just said that. As she kept talking, jaw clenches / face hardens. My interpretation was he wanted her to zip it - almost a bit of anger. I tend to focus on eyes + with JI, to me they're intense / penetrating, when he does look directly at someone. To me it's a sharp contrast to his overall facial expression, which usually comes off as slackened / flat / blank (not sure exactly the word I want). Last night on JJ there was a clip where he actually spoke for more than 3 words + that was a much warmer / different picture of him finally.

Totally jmo + moo, all UNprofessionally based on the edited bits available. It'd be interesting to see a longer, uncut version of both parents = as LE + those close see them.

I have coffee in hand + was hoping to check in this morning to find - Found safe! :sigh: I'll try to catch up by nightfall, I should kindly like to request by the 59,834th time I hit refresh, that is the new title.
:gthanks:

I think-refresh finger syndrome- will be the new ailment of 2011. Especially after the CA case and now little Lisa.

imo

I voted maybe... water and fire are common ways for perps to get rid of things and it was close to the house/in the timeframe of her vanishing

I really think police have discredited the man walking with the baby story.
If they had not, I know they would have been on TV stating "if anyone in this area saw a man walking in this neighborhood at such and such time, we want to talk to you." We've not heard that, and I don't think they would just write that off for no reason.

Actually I did hear Captain Young say that, but there are so many briefings of his I don't remember which one.

I voted maybe, but I do agree that it's too coincidental at this point... Maybe they should check out everyone that lives at those apartments. The person that took Lisa may live there or even it it had nothing to do with her case, someone living there may be hiding something. Why else would you set fire to a big dumpster???

In my opinion the LOCATION of the dumpster fire is significant, combined with the REPORTED cell phone activity at 2:38 A.M.

It is also significant that this is a STUPID move to an organized "abduction." Just as taking the cell phones was a STUPID move.

But what is fascinating to me is the LOCATION. It is north of the house. The intention appears to be to make us think the kidnapper went north.

He went south. The baby will likely be found in the river, IMO, weighted down, by N. Brighton and Hwy 210. I would also check near the Choteau Bridge. He was spotted on Chelsea, and when you head from there to the river, that is the likely spot you arrive at on the map (N. Brighton and 210). It is also right next to the "rock quarry" (dirt pit) and the search command team headquarters, and close to that wooded area.

JMO

But... If you consider the dumpster fire call was dispatched at 2:19am, but it was lit before someone called the fire department (unknown how long it was burning), then a phone call at 2:30 am, the phone apparently wasn't in the dumpster burning.

The reports of a man walking with a baby was around 1am.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15611288/authorities-intensify-search-for-missing-baby

See why this doesn't make sense?

I voted yes because a local poster said it's a quiet neighborhood so it seems awfully coincidental to have two incidents so close to each other at the same time. It's also very close in time to the "alleged" phone call. Could the call have been about the fire? As in, "Okay I burned the items, gotta run, the firemen are coming"?

I voted yes because a local poster said it's a quiet neighborhood so it seems awfully coincidental to have two incidents so close to each other at the same time. It's also very close in time to the "alleged" phone call. Could the call have been about the fire? As in, "Okay I burned the items, gotta run, the firemen are coming"?

could it be that the cell phone was used to call 911 to place a "dumpster on fire" that would put police in the wrong area than where the baby was going??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back