DY and KH know Terri is lying

I am wondering if TH is watching the PCs--and, if her attorney would advise her to watch or not?
Her attorney might advise her not to watch, but I doubt that she'd comply. JMO

You can bet her attorney is advising her not to watch. If she does, LE's new KH/DY strategy might just work and he does NOT want that!

For sure she is watching.

imo
I agree.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was reading/posting online, but she is probably smart enough to know that Kaine or LE put a keystroke tracker/logger or other fancy "net nanny" on her computer.

I agree.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was reading/posting online, but she is probably smart enough to know that Kaine or LE put a keystroke tracker/logger or other fancy "net nanny" on her computer.

Detectives and media are watching her/us online, County LE guy said so last night on oregon public radio (there is a podcast of it). She was outed already by tv up there who tracked her IP and then announced. She is posting and they know it.

mo

My feelings watching this, was that they believe TH may know something and isn't forthcoming, but I have a hard time believing they believe she is responsible. It is the lack of anger for me. I don't see a whole lot of anger, looking for Kyron or even blaming TH.
I do believe a profiler is involved and perhaps guiding in a sense but also watching closely. I did feel that Kaine was very sincere tonight, that has been a first for me since the beginning of this horrible tragedy.
Im just not seeing the anger Id expect to see, if they truly believed TH was responsible. Indirectly involved perhaps.I just don't see conviction in their statements about TH.

Her attorney is watching.

And I was thinking they are talking to her attorney as much as to her these days. One way for (LE) to wink-wink, nudge-nudge Houze.
(DP is not out of the question here - it's in your client's interest to cooperate...)

Detectives and media are watching her/us online, County LE guy said so last night on oregon public radio (there is a podcast of it). She was outed already by tv up there who tracked her IP and then announced. She is posting and they know it.

mo

They didn't confiscate her computer? Or, does she have to be an official POI for that? (KH said they've searched their home more than once).

They didn't confiscate her computer? Or, does she have to be an official POI for that? (KH said they've searched their home more than once).

AFAIK, there is no real designation as "official POI," and the label doesn't have any effect on what LE can do as long as they can convince a judge to sign a search and seizure warrant.

Don't know for sure. I do know that Intel type software guys have computers and tech gadgets all over the place. That's why I wondered about how many phones she has access to and how all family phones would be accounted for. If Kyron lived in Palo Alto, with a dad at Intel in SilVal, good chance he would also have a phone. Just sayin'...

IMO

(Add: we read her folks live* in Los Gatos, where lots of tech people live, so maybe her family is real wired too; it's a VERY wired area, so it's poss dad/mom have tech, certainly tech-savvy, careers. Technology is all over this thing.)

*correction, that she grew up in Los Gatos (NorCal, near SilVal, Stanford and UC Santa Cruz)

ugh I was reading and multi quoting through the closed thread......I feel bio mom had nothing to do with this, but now everyone is painting her a SAINT...please. My girls are 7 and 5 and have been with family for a week, I miss them so much I feel like I lost an arm. I DO NOT CARE how sick I am, never would I give away my children, and even for a short time and I got better, I would have been fighting tooth and nail for my children to be back with me. Bio mom never complained before, could she be bothered? If she felt a threat or her son was being treated badly, she NEVER did a thing about it.

"I miss them so much I feel like I lost an arm."

You are concerned about yourself and how much you need your children, not about providing what your children need even though it makes you feel like you lost an arm.

Is this how you want that statement to be interpreted? I don't think so, and I don't interpret it that way, but it sure could be. I think you are communicating that you love your children so much that you would never deprive them of their mother, whom they adore, and of a loving family environment. Your children need you and love you, and you deeply love them and would do anything for them.

I get that. But your circumstances are a lot different than DY's are and have been, I think, based on what you said in your post.

"I DO NOT CARE how sick I am, never would I give away my children."

Never say never, unless you have walked in another person's shoes.
You have never been a single mother with a very serious, life-threatening illness, have you?

I have been a married mother who had a very serious, life-threatening illness for several years. My kids were elementary school age during the year it took me to recover from two heart surgeries. I could not have taken care of them by myself, even if I had had only one toddler at home.

If I had been a divorced, single mother, I would have had to ask my ex-husband to take custody, or if he wouldn't do it, find someone else to take custody of my children.

"never would I give away my children"

I understand that you think this now -- in fact, so do I about my children. But I am not in DY's situation and never have been, and hope I never am.

Kyron was a toddler at the time. DY did not give him away on a street corner or on a whim. She gave him to his very own loving father because she could not take care of him. That must have been a very painful, but necessary, decision.

"I would have been fighting tooth and nail for my children to be back with me"

You sound like a mother who loves her children very much. I feel the way you do, but I've never been in a situation in which my children would be better off in their other parent's continued custodial care.

DY probably would have preferred that, but circumstances dictated otherwise. There are lots of sound reasons DY and KH could have decided that Kyron was better off if he continued to live with his Dad. None of those reasons are any of our business. I think we should give DY and KH the benefit of the doubt that this was done with Kyron's best interests in mind.

"Bio mom never complained before, could she be bothered? If she felt a threat or her son was being treated badly, she NEVER did a thing about it."

I think you are doing DY a great disservice here. She did not say any of this. She may have had concerns and discussed them with KH. She may have felt something was not right, but had no firm evidence to go on. She and TY may have been planning to try to get custody of Kyron, but didn't have time before he disappeared. Maybe there were no unresolved problems. We just don't know.

I have been a SM to two lovely girls. Their mother and I worked hard to get along and to see each others point of view for the girls' sake, but we did not like each other very much. The dislike had nothing to do with the way either of us treated the girls, and I met my former husband two years after his divorce was final, so there was no traumatic history in the past to factor in.

DY's son is also KH's son, and she had to try to get along with whoever KH had a relationship with, whether she liked them personally or not, if she wanted her son to have a close relationship with his loving father. The same goes for KH vis-a-vis DY and TY.

I cannot, from what I know, reasonably infer that DY suspected Kyron was being mistreated by TH, or that he was in fact being mistreated.

It is reasonable to opine that DY and TY had no idea that anything was wrong in the custodial household. KH lived in that household and he never expected anything bad to happen to Kyron. That they were blindsided by this means Kyron's parents and stepfather did not expect TH (whom they now suspect) to hurt Kyron.

I think I understand why you think some people think DY is a saint. I don't know her; all I can see is that she has an immense amount of grace under pressure during the absolutely worst time of her life, and this is not the first time she has suffered greatly. That doesn't make her a saint, but it doesn't make her a sinner either. It does, IMO, make her a person I admire, based on what I know.

Thank you, RoughlyCollie. That was a very good post.

I guess the question in my mind is, is she lying about trying to have her husband killed, about Kyron missing, or both? DY may sense she's lying, but still not know about what. (of course she might have a lot more info than we do).
Thanks to all who posted on the presser. There were too many to thank personally. But this one says it very succintly. Others gave me the mood and feelings of both DY and KH. Just saw that thread was closed. (Hope this isn't OT here.) I'm so new and y'all are so awesome.

IMO

I wasn't sure where to put this..

I feel TH and DY were bumping heads. Do you guys think if TH did anything to Kyron it was because of DY? Also, I am very shocked that TH would do something, when Kyrons step dad is in police department.... Wouldn't she think that it would be a major case.
I would like to know what DY and DH know, then I might be persuaded. I'm still a a very high fence. I'm always wrong though..

"I miss them so much I feel like I lost an arm."

You are concerned about yourself and how much you need your children, not about providing what your children need even though it makes you feel like you lost an arm.

Is this how you want that statement to be interpreted? I don't think so, and I don't interpret it that way, but it sure could be. I think you are communicating that you love your children so much that you would never deprive them of their mother, whom they adore, and of a loving family environment. Your children need you and love you, and you deeply love them and would do anything for them.

I get that. But your circumstances are a lot different than DY's are and have been, I think, based on what you said in your post.

"I DO NOT CARE how sick I am, never would I give away my children."

Never say never, unless you have walked in another person's shoes.
You have never been a single mother with a very serious, life-threatening illness, have you?

I have been a married mother who had a very serious, life-threatening illness for several years. My kids were elementary school age during the year it took me to recover from two heart surgeries. I could not have taken care of them by myself, even if I had had only one toddler at home.

If I had been a divorced, single mother, I would have had to ask my ex-husband to take custody, or if he wouldn't do it, find someone else to take custody of my children.

"never would I give away my children"

I understand that you think this now -- in fact, so do I about my children. But I am not in DY's situation and never have been, and hope I never am.

Kyron was a toddler at the time. DY did not give him away on a street corner or on a whim. She gave him to his very own loving father because she could not take care of him. That must have been a very painful, but necessary, decision.

"I would have been fighting tooth and nail for my children to be back with me"

You sound like a mother who loves her children very much. I feel the way you do, but I've never been in a situation in which my children would be better off in their other parent's continued custodial care.

DY probably would have preferred that, but circumstances dictated otherwise. There are lots of sound reasons DY and KH could have decided that Kyron was better off if he continued to live with his Dad. None of those reasons are any of our business. I think we should give DY and KH the benefit of the doubt that this was done with Kyron's best interests in mind.

"Bio mom never complained before, could she be bothered? If she felt a threat or her son was being treated badly, she NEVER did a thing about it."

I think you are doing DY a great disservice here. She did not say any of this. She may have had concerns and discussed them with KH. She may have felt something was not right, but had no firm evidence to go on. She and TY may have been planning to try to get custody of Kyron, but didn't have time before he disappeared. Maybe there were no unresolved problems. We just don't know.

I have been a SM to two lovely girls. Their mother and I worked hard to get along and to see each others point of view for the girls' sake, but we did not like each other very much. The dislike had nothing to do with the way either of us treated the girls, and I met my former husband two years after his divorce was final, so there was no traumatic history in the past to factor in.

DY's son is also KH's son, and she had to try to get along with whoever KH had a relationship with, whether she liked them personally or not, if she wanted her son to have a close relationship with his loving father. The same goes for KH vis-a-vis DY and TY.

I cannot, from what I know, reasonably infer that DY suspected Kyron was being mistreated by TH, or that he was in fact being mistreated.

It is reasonable to opine that DY and TY had no idea that anything was wrong in the custodial household. KH lived in that household and he never expected anything bad to happen to Kyron. That they were blindsided by this means Kyron's parents and stepfather did not expect TH (whom they now suspect) to hurt Kyron.

I think I understand why you think some people think DY is a saint. I don't know her; all I can see is that she has an immense amount of grace under pressure during the absolutely worst time of her life, and this is not the first time she has suffered greatly. That doesn't make her a saint, but it doesn't make her a sinner either. It does, IMO, make her a person I admire, based on what I know.
nope, haven't been in her situation nor do I hope to be, but I maintain my thoughts as you can have yours. She is no saint to me and I don't feel she should be painted as one.

I feel TH and DY were bumping heads. Do you guys think if TH did anything to Kyron it was because of DY? Also, I am very shocked that TH would do something, when Kyrons step dad is in police department.... Wouldn't she think that it would be a major case.
I would like to know what DY and DH know, then I might be persuaded. I'm still a a very high fence. I'm always wrong though..

That was one of my first thoughts when I heard step dad was a detective - if she did this it takes a lot of nerve because he certainly would be asking a lot of questions. I feel that TH really thought she had all the angles covered by Kyron turning up "missing" while at school. And I doubt she ever expected this to explode to this extent.....or all of this media coverage and scrutiny.

Edited to Add: I fell over the fence this past week!

Yes. I believe Terri wanted Desiree out of her life because of jealousy. It's the common denominator.

She wanted to off Kaine.

She has something to do with Kyron missing.

What do Kaine and Kyron have in common?

DESIREE.

I recently had a situation where I realized someone was lying to me (or omitting important info and trying to skew the situation to their advantage). I realized it not because they've lied to me before, but because I know how they would normally react in this situation. In my case, the outrage the other party normally would have expressed was absent, and I realized she was trying to hide information from me.

I can imagine DY and KH coming to similar realizations about Terri. From the first phone call, some normal, expected reaction or mannerism of Terri's was different. Even if she'd never lied to either other party before, that "off" moment coupled with failed lie detector tests and, inevitably, more "off" reactions or mannerisms would make for a "sort of surprised and sort of not" response to where the case is now.

Clearly these people have been gobsmacked to realize the person they've trusted for all this time is probably involved in Kyron's disappearance. They are reviewing everything they've ever "known" in light of this new information. That's why KH can't make a clear statement about how the relationship was between Terri and Kyron.

I would have thought something similar, except that on Good Morning America today, DY said that TH has lied for the "seven and a half years that I've known her". That was very telling.

ETA: That doesn't mean they wouldn't have been gobsmacked, anyway. It's a far leap from someone tending to lie to someone carrying out plots to murder or kidnap a family member.

I want to say that T killed K. MOO. We have seen many cases with no evidence. LE is on it. We will have justice for K. I'm just telling what I really think. I do not want to offend any one. I'm just angry and sick of our children being hurt.I do not care what the reason for her or any one else would be. Our children are the most important thing in this whole world.This beautiful little boy is gone. That is all that matters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back