EJ's friend SS interview/2 day special on Fox May 2 & 3

And why have the police not charged her with conspiracy to commit kidnapping.....AHHHHH!!! ANother let down by the Tempe and San Antonio police.

I knew TS was behind this from the beginning!!
PLease God bring Gabriel home....

Exactly, Why?!
Arrest her arse already! Right now they should knock that pretty little door of hers down and drag her psychotic arse to jail!

I wish EJ had something definitive to prove that Tammi set this up, something in her handwriting; a note, directions, instructions etc.
I think that's the problem right now...there is simply no proof. Just EJ's word against Tammi's so the question now is, how to prove Tammi set this up.

I would very much like to know in Tammi's first conversations with Yami, who first brought up the subject of a park and exactly who first mentioned a park with the name Raymond, was it Tammi or Yami?

I wish EJ had something definitive to prove that Tammi set this up, something in her handwriting; a note, directions, instructions etc.
I think that's the problem right now...there is simply no proof. Just EJ's word against Tammi's so the question now is, how to prove Tammi set this up.

I would very much like to know in Tammi's first conversations with Yami, who first brought up the subject of a park and exactly who first mentioned a park with the name Raymond, was it Tammi or Yami?

Exactly.

Excellent question! Too bad Tammi's not still talking...otherwise we might see more backpedaling on that too!

So what Elizabeth has been telling her friend all this time in their jail visits corroborates further Ken's theory and what she wrote in her journal. And what's important about that is that EJ doesn't have her journal right now. So she's not looking at it and referring to it as she tells this guy these things.

But what she is telling him is consistent with what she wrote in her journal which supports that Elizabeth is telling the truth about Tammi being the third party that set up the couple for the hand off in the park.

What are TPS's charges? I thought one of them was conspirisary to commit kidnapping? Why isn't she talking to save her skin? She should be in jail right next to EJ. They should make her bond 1 million, too.

Good question Mom. Also why was the park reported incorrectly in the beginning?

There is has got to be someone way to prove it for gabes sake, He needs to be home with his father for his birthday

I hope they have checked all financial records with a fine tooth comb. I just pray they find him
If this was a underground adoption or black market what ever they call it now a days
wouldn't money have changed hands somewhere ? jmo

this has been my opinion from the beginning of this case jmo
I just don't think anybody thought it would go nation wide

So Elizabeth is sitting in jail with homicide charges hanging over head, and Tammi is leaving her hanging out to dry. Which is probably why Elizabeth is talking now and telling her friend what happened.

Don't get me wrong - I have no sympathy for what Elizabeth did. It was horrible. But help for Elizabeth to find a link to prove what she is saying is true will help find Gabe.

It is so so so SO great to hear there are some possible new leads AND that EJ may be talking!!!!!

What a great birthday present this may be for Gabe! And, of course, how awesome would it be that he came into Logans life on this day one year ago and could possibly come back into it on his birthday or at least maybe have some very promising info.

:crossfingers: :praying: :Jumpie: :praying: :crossfingers:

There has to be some trail TS left - has to be if what EJ is saying is the truth. LE took TS's computers, did they also get her phone records? What about her business computer? Sorry...I know this question has been asked a thousand times already, but I have missed some of the details.

also, he said TS made her go away with Gabe? and now they are turning on her? he hard to understand. he also has a roommate? i think he said.

his name is SS, have we heard of him yet??

That is a bombshell to me. Many of us have suspected that, and Tammi was the person who said that Elizabeth accused her in one of her visits, but we have not heard that again until now! So, why do the police not believe this?

I just emailed Yami and asked her "who initially brought up the subject of a park, her or Tammi? If it was Tammi that perhaps said to Yami something to the effect of "She told me Raymond something park" then that just might be the missing link that will send Tammi to the klink...lol I'm a poet...lol

That is a bombshell to me. Many of us have suspected that, and Tammi was the person who said that Elizabeth accused her in one of her visits, but we have not heard that again until now! So, why do the police not believe this?

I think TS threw that out there, early bird and all, she knew this would eventually come out.

anyone find it interesting, that she stayed with the friend? was this while TS had gabe? and yet another person offering to help her with the baby, (not accuseing, just that she had offers of help of all sorts) so the girl had options. also, haveing been in jail before, she could just be stringing the friend along for commisarry money. just a thought. he could be an innocent friend, or have a slight crush on the girl. we all want to think the best of friends and family.

I think the police do not believe her. boy who called wolf comes to mind...

I'm no longer ready to play nice, these people are going down! How dare they ruin so many people's lives including Gabriel's by being a part of this! :furious:

What a great, big news story!!! On the eve of our sweet boy's birthday even.

She so adamantly denies it and acts like she doesn't have a care in the world. I still don't understand why LE doesn't think this is true.

Maybe they gave EJ a poly and it showed she was lieing maybe thats why LE do not beleive her.

I really hope this information is true but if LE doesn't believe it then how can we?

I really hope this guy's info is true... But I have a feeling EJ is using this guy (and it's obvious this guy has a HUGE crush on her and would support anything she said or did - and it's likely that EJ knows that and thus talking to him instead of Logan or her family.) Why didn't this guy come forward earlier? Did EJ recently request for a jail visit with him specifically, so she could ask him to spread her version?

Having said that tho, I do think Tammi Smith is guilty of setting up something (whether EJ went thru with it or not, it's hard to say IMO), but I am also confused why the police are not checking on Tammi as much as they should be. They seem to have made up their mind that Tammi wasn't involved in the disappearance, and was only involved before EJ left for SA. Why? Is it because they have some proof? Or because they are taking her word for it and not looking hard enough?
Lastly, Happy 1st Birthday Gabriel...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back