EJ's friend SS interview/2 day special on Fox May 2 & 3

This is huge IMO. We ALL knew TPS set this up.

I am not defending TPS by any means but is LE so incompetent that they haven't been able to connect her to Gabriel's disappeparance? It just seems like with all the records they have gotten that they had to have found something. She isn't a rocket scientist.

Well, well, well, well!

Bombshell! Someone call NG. She needs to put this out there!

I'm not surprised at all over this development. Whether true or not, I'm not sure. But I wouldn't doubt at all this info was released on PURPOSE!

What say you Tammi?!

:mad:
JMHO
fran

Ummmmm... where's the video?? Please tell me they didn't pull it.

I couldn't find it, either. I'm glad I watched it when I did. I wonder why they took it off?

Maybe a call from Tammi's attorney...:waitasec:

Well that's just totally messed up....she doesn't have the market cornered on media....anyone is allowed to say what happened even if it's not her lie.

Maybe TPS is talking now that people can see that nationally!!

That would be a miracle. Honestly, I can't see Tammi ever admitting any involvment, even once proof is found she will continue to deny, deny, deny. I do have every confidence that proof will be found.

FOx Phoenix picked up the interview.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/phoenix/baby_gabriel_case_050310

Friend Says Missing Baby is Alive
Updated: Monday, 03 May 2010, 8:09 AM MDT
Published : Monday, 03 May 2010, 8:09 AM MDT

Adapted for the Web by
myFOXPhoenix.com Staff
PHOENIX - Baby Gabriel Johnson is 1 year old, but the search for him continues.

May 3 is his first birthday, and more than four months following the child's disappearance, his mother Elizabeth Johnson, is still behind bars and investigators are trying to determine whether Gabriel is alive or dead.

A friend of the boy's mother, says he believes Gabriel is still alive.

23-year-old Sorin Stanescu says stands by Elizabeth and says he's one of the only friends she has left.

"Her parents passed away, friends are against her. I think we are the only good friends..she has me and my sister.." said Stanescu.

Johnson is accused of kidnapping her son and leaving Phoenix.

Stanescu met Johnson a few years ago. Two nights before the baby disappeared, Elizabeth stayed at his apartment with Gabriel. He offered to take care of them.

"I have a second room. I said I will support the baby..I will buy everything..don't worry about the money. I told her I was going to do all of that for her." Stanescu said.

On the morning of December 18, Stanescu woke up and found that Johnson was gone.

He received a couple of phone calls from her while she was on the move. One from Texas and another from Florida.

He didn't see her again until she was behind bars at the Estrella jail in Phoenix.

Stanescu says he strongly believes Johnson would never have hurt her child.

"I said is the baby alive and she said yes, she said yes." said Stanescu.

He also says Johnson lied to the police in the beginning, to protect the people that helped her to have the unknown couple take care of Gabriel. She has since given all the information she knows to police.

"She only tell me she gave the baby to these people..and she didn't ask for information. She didn't do it because she trusted them with her heart." Stanescu said.

When asked if he thought if Elizabeth is a killer, Stanescu said, "No she's not. She's a very nice person."

Elizabeth Johnson remains behind bars.

Another example where G could of been found had someone called the authorities....

IOno, I am the type of person that whether you are my friend or family member, if you are doing something wrong, I will not protect you from police and what is right.

So going by the article Elizabeth AND Gabriel stayed with SS for two days and he woke up the morning of the 18th and they were gone. So how was he there and with the Smith's at the same time?

This is not the same video!! It's been edited heavily :( All info regarding Tammi Smith has been REMOVED!!

:furious: :banghead: :furious::furious:

So going by the article Elizabeth AND Gabriel stayed with SS for two days and he woke up the morning of the 18th and they were gone. So how was he there and with the Smith's at the same time?

That's what the reporter is inaccurately saying. Watch the video. SS says Elizabeth - not Elizabeth and Gabriel.

This is not the same video!! It's been edited heavily :( All info regarding Tammi Smith has been REMOVED!!

That is total BS!!! Dang, I feel like heading to Arizona.

That's what the reporter is inaccurately saying. Watch the video. SS says Elizabeth - not Elizabeth and Gabriel.
Thanks, I noticed the video he said Elizabeth, but I didn't get to see the video before it was edited, so I wasn't sure if that was edited also.

I emailed and asked for the original video or a transcript of it. I'm kicking myself for not transcribing it last night. I was so tired, I was going to do it this morning :(

Ives, did you say you recorded the original?

WHAT!!! I am so happy I got on when I did and posted about this, just incase noone else posted, so at least someone else could see. I am also happy i kept rewinding and put my garbled mixed up translation on, that BeanE so kindly translated.(thanks again!)

why would they do that? I have a sinking feeling that this is going to effect tonights "bombshells" on the special.

Watched the video a few times and it's actually the reporter who says that Johnson stayed there (without mentioning Gabriel) but then goes on to say he offered to support EJ and Gabriel. Dang, I wish I could have seen the original. Hope someone has it and can transcribe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back