Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Day 5 - 4th Day of Prosecution's Case - Thursday, Sept 27

it dawned on me why EJ didnt want Logan to have custody...EJ would owe child support so by letting the Smith's adopt she would be off the hook for support. I just bet that had some part in this mess.

The charges are kidnapping and parental interference. If they found Gabriel tomorrow it would not change anything in terms of what she is on trial for. If EJ were to tell them tonight where her child is it would not change anything regarding this particular trial. If she were charged with murder, Gabriel's location would be relevant. This could be why they are saying the child's whereabouts is irrelevant. jmo

Oh, you're saying that because those crimes are charged to have occurred at that particular point in time, his current whereabouts are considered irrelevant? TIA

wishbone, you are so RIGHT ON!

I think they have proved the case, but I don't think she will get much time (maybe even time served)-for these charges. I would like to think that TX is waiting in the wings (lol) to scoop this up for murder & or some other charge. MOO

I so hope Texas is just waiting in the wings to put her sorry a$$ on trial for something really serious. Here's another thing, isn't it some type of neglect or abuse to not be able to account for the location of your child? This case makes me sick.......

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball
Judge has been doing other cases this morn. Will start after short break. Logan, lawyers are here. #ElizabethJohnson #BabyGabriel

Oh, you're saying that because those crimes are charged to have occurred at that particular point in time, his current whereabouts are considered irrelevant? TIA

The crime is that she has kept the child from him and since he now has custody her keeping Logan from the child would be considered kidnapping. The whereabouts of the child is another trial probably in another state. jmo

hello does anyone know why in session is not covering this trial i remember vinnie saying that they would thank you

I sent a note to the San Antonio Police Department asking them to look into murder charges..hope they do follow up or forward it to the FEDS if that is the entity that would have jurisdiction since it is a state to state issue

hello does anyone know why in session is not covering this trial i remember vinnie saying that they would thank you

I wondered that too maybe due to the time difference? Insession ends at 2 Central time I dunno of they are in New York or not but if they are in Eastern time its a 3 hour difference, I guess that is why?

I sent a note to the San Antonio Police Department asking them to look into murder charges..hope they do follow up or forward it to the FEDS if that is the entity that would have jurisdiction since it is a state to state issue

Det Salame (SA) thought from the beginning that EJ killed Gabriel. If anything came out of all of his investigation to lead to murder charges, I think they already would have filed them. But a while back, SA admitted they do not have any evidence to let them file charges.

:waiting: darn seal. You would think they would start on time just because it is my freaking birthday right??????

I wondered that too maybe due to the time difference? Insession ends at 2 Central time I dunno of they are in New York or not but if they are in Eastern time its a 3 hour difference, I guess that is why?

they are taping it to show at a later date.

Det Salame (SA) thought from the beginning that EJ killed Gabriel. If anything came out of all of his investigation to lead to murder charges, I think they already would have filed them. But a while back, SA admitted they do not have any evidence to let them file charges.

Reporter Michael Board says in the video in this link that SA LE are still treating the case as a missing persons case.

http://writingshares.com/cnn-jane-v...-kill-him-or-turn-him-over-to-mystery-couple/

murder charges, that is.

If I were the cops I would use her admission and the fact no numbers are connections were made to the adoptive parents therefore common sense tells us this baby was killed just like that other baby in FLorida, I would say we here in Texas do not take kindly to baby killers and at least try, the types of jurors we get here will string you up LOL

Happy birthday, girl!

:cupcake:

How'd the interview go? :seeya:

:grouphug: Thanks my BFF! Interview went well, or so I think. I should know by tomorrow or sometime next week. Another reason to :waiting: I reckon!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back