Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Day 5 - 4th Day of Prosecution's Case - Thursday, Sept 27

Given the fact that she has to wear a shock belt to keep her orderly I'd say EJ is not afraid of anyone.

ok, how did I miss that they made her start wearing shock belt? Thought the judge said no?

I don't think she is wearing a shock belt in the trial. The judge ruled it not necessary but said he would review if she started acting up. AFAIK she's not wearing one at the moment.

IT IS ORDERED granting the Motion to Remove Defendant’s Shock Belt.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED the defendant will not wear the belt during the Jury Trial.
THE COURT NOTES if there are any problems from the Defendant during Trial all of the security concerns from the State and MCSO will be revisited.

There's an article by Camille Kimball (who has been reporting from court) about the belt here
http://camillekimball.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/elizabeth-johnsons-shock-belt-or-not.html

I have to say ive never heard of a shock belt, she must be one wacked out loon to need that to make her comply. I bet that hurts. Ive seen restraint chairs and guns that spray electricity but never heard of a belt ,that is like what a dog wears.

I don't think she is wearing a shock belt in the trial. The judge ruled it not necessary but said he would review if she started acting up. AFAIK she's not wearing one at the moment.

There's an article by Camille Kimball (who has been reporting from court) about the belt here
http://camillekimball.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/elizabeth-johnsons-shock-belt-or-not.html

Great link! So, EJ is wearing a leg brace that has to be unlocked every step she takes to keep her from fleeing.

I recall Logan saying (in interviews w/MSM?) that she ripped two apartments up with her temper tantrums. There is also the audio from the dollar store where he accuses Logan of having Gabriel while the infant was in the Smiths' care.

From the fact that the judge has ordered her brought to court "by any means possible" and allows her only to have a restraint on her leg the jury can't see, I'd say she is a tempermental ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

I'm sure the woman sitting next to her and handing her kleenex and whispering in her ear is in charge of monitoring her mood.

I wonder if her "sobbing fit" when Tammi's former friend testified was EJ's way of channeling her anger at the woman.

I have to miss this "morning's session, but I'll see you all "after lunch" AZ time.

I read somewhere she sprayed another inmate with some kind of chemical. I would think they should keep all aresols away from people like her. WOnder if that inmate had any permanent injuries and why it happened?

I wish all of her tantrums could be brought to the attention of the jurors.
EJ is 1 dangerous woman.
I really think she doped up little Gabriel allot and in some fit of rage killed him and tossed him away like garbage.
Motive? Selfish, uncontrollable rage and to get even with Logan.......evil........JMOO

did i read that a motion was filed to allow some of EJs prior bad acts to be presented or did i dream it?

I read somewhere she sprayed another inmate with some kind of chemical. I would think they should keep all aresols away from people like her. WOnder if that inmate had any permanent injuries and why it happened?

She sprayed Windex at the window of another inmate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back