Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Day 5 - 4th Day of Prosecution's Case - Thursday, Sept 27

That story was from Feb 2010 - old news . . he hasn't said that in almost 3 years - I think he has changed his mind (and lost hope) since then.

All I can say is How Bizarre, we have the dad who was told by his nutjob ex who takes his baby away from him on his 1st x mas that he is dead in bag in the dump and there he is on TV saying she was given a 20 K ring as payment for an adoption. That seems like a ploy to throw the cops off the real tract which is murder. Im baffled at that.

why would Logan lie to help her? Does he think this will keep the police looking for the baby?

I don't think Logan lied. I just think he "bought" what "some" people sold him. He's a very naive young man and I mean that in the nicest way. He sooooo wanted his child to be found alive. He still does. I don't blame him for not holding on to that hope. Bless him.

I don't blame anyone/anything other than EJ. She alone knows what happened and won't speak. Sad case.

I don't think Logan lied. I just think he "bought" what "some" people sold him. He's a very naive young man and I mean that in the nicest way. He sooooo wanted his child to be found alive. He still does. I don't blame him for not holding on to that hope. Bless him.

I don't blame anyone/anything other than EJ. She alone knows what happened and won't speak. Sad case.

Are you saying someone like the PI's told him this?? Because he says one of the grand fathers has the ring and then they deny it?

It would be a piece of cake to look over the contents of her arrest, the cops catalouge all her possessions and record them.. any run of the mill PI knows this..I dont get it

I thought in Tammi's trial when they were going through the inventory of EJ's backpack they said there was a spiral-bound notebook. I figured this was the "journal" that Ken Gamble kept talking about.

Nope. EJ's "journal" would have evidence and never, ever turned over to a PI for him to spill his guts on TV/print media. IMO. Never anything to substantiate that claim either in TS case or this one... IMO.

Again ... sitting on my hands.

Are you saying someone like the PI's told him this?? Because he says one of the grand fathers has the ring and then they deny it?

It would be a piece of cake to look over the contents of her arrest, the cops catalouge all her possessions and record them.. any run of the mill PI knows this..I dont get it

Diz, you just have to go back to all the threads here to understand. NOTHING came from that ring. EJ's grandfather loves her, stands by her and hopes she get's off. Bob Johnson has his reasons for saying what he said to Logan, the press, etc. It is what it is.

ETA: adding here: EJ only has ONE grandfather = Bob Johnson in AZ.

See you all tomorrow. Out for the night. Blessings to all.

Diz, you just have to go back to all the threads here to understand. NOTHING came from that ring. EJ's grandfather loves her, stands by her and hopes she get's off. Bob Johnson has his reasons for saying what he said to Logan, the press, etc. It is what it is.

I heard about the ring along time ago . I was glad cause I thought it proved she passed the baby off to someone. Then I heard not too long ago that it was just a rumor I didnt know Logan was the one who was telling the story. it just is confusing to me because it would have been a great piece of the puzzle had it been true.

I dont understand how it came about.

O ok I get it EJ's grandfather told this fib OK well blood is thicker than water but If I were a cop and could do anything about that I certainly would, it's not nice to lie during a murder investigation

that is a cruel thing to do to Logan to give him that false hope and maybe even send the cops on a wild goose chase. I guess the cops knew better cause all they had to do was look at the log of her possessions on arrest and the fibber didnt think how easy it would be to prove this evidence was not true. I thought it strange that the family were given a piece of her possessions that fast after the arrest. Reminds me of another family member who tried desperately to get their loved one off the hook.

What a shame

Thank you artsy for answering my question i do have another one sorry could someone give me the live trial link i have one but there is no trial it says channel twelve but nothing to click on thanks so much in advance

Thank you artsy for answering my question i do have another one sorry could someone give me the live trial link i have one but there is no trial it says channel twelve but nothing to click on thanks so much in advance

Hi

There's no trial today. Next session is on Monday 1st Oct. I think there will probably be a new thread for discussion of Monday's events. The first post of each daily thread gives you the streaming links to the trial plus some other useful links.

HTH

Don't worry, I'll start a new thread for Monday's trial. ;)

JVM has EJ's attorney, Mark Victor on. He says he's not disputing a lot of the evidence, so he's not cross-examening the witnesses.

He also says he's not concerned about what happened to Gabriel as it's not part of his case. He also said that he's getting a lot of letters supporting her! (Why do I have my doubts???)

So far, there are no results of the search in the park in San Antonio.

As for the rest of the discussion, pffffttt... They said Victor should have gone after Logan for being a bad father! EJ was afraid of you!

They also discussed what happened to Gabriel (given away/dead) and seemed to thing that was what the trial was about.

JVM has EJ's attorney, Mark Victor on. He says he's not disputing a lot of the evidence, so he's not cross-examening the witnesses.

He also says he's not concerned about what happened to Gabriel as it's not part of his case. He also said that he's getting a lot of letters supporting her! (Why do I have my doubts???)

So far, there are no results of the search in the park in San Antonio.

As for the rest of the discussion, pffffttt... They said Victor should have gone after Logan for being a bad father! EJ was afraid of you!

They also discussed what happened to Gabriel (given away/dead) and seemed to thing that was what the trial was about.

Given the fact that she has to wear a shock belt to keep her orderly I'd say EJ is not afraid of anyone. And I think if defense brings up what type of father Logan was it opens the door for what type of a mother EJ was and is......which is why she is on trial. jmo

Yes,I couldn't believe JVM and her talking heads aparently did not know what the trial was about....
oh I bet EJ gets letters of support,from desperate men who'd like to sleep with her....

Given the fact that she has to wear a shock belt to keep her orderly I'd say EJ is not afraid of anyone. And I think if defense brings up what type of father Logan was it opens the door for what type of a mother EJ was and is......which is why she is on trial. jmo

The shock belt topic seems to be totally missing from their discussions. That would have been perfect fodder for JVM.

why would Logan lie to help her? Does he think this will keep the police looking for the baby?

Logan wasn't lying. He was repeating what he thought was the truth, as told to him by someone else.

ok, how did I miss that they made her start wearing shock belt? Thought the judge said no?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back