Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Day 5 - 4th Day of Prosecution's Case - Thursday, Sept 27

During the week of Dec 21 until the text message from EJ saying she killed Gabriel, Tempe PD tried to get SA to issue an Amber Alert (several times). They refused, saying it was a custody dispute that needed to be handled in court, and refused to get involved.

The rest sadly is history.

CPS failed Logan & Gabriel by closing their case & leaving it up to the court; Judge McVey failed Logan & Gabriel by refusing to allow Logan to tell him at the hearing what EJ was saying & doing; SAPD failed Logan & Gabriel by refusing to issue the Amber Alerts; SAPD again failed Logan & Gabriel by not adding Gabriel to their missing persons page (FINALLY happened a few months ago!);

and Jack Smith failed Logan & Gabriel by not calling CPS or LE when EJ gave Gabriel up to him (remember he testified at TPS' trial that he thought there was something really wrong with EJ); Tammi Smith failed Logan & Gabriel by getting involved in the situation;

and, of course, Elizabeth Johnson failed Logan & Gabriel most of all.

I wonder why Jack thought something was really wrong with EJ? did he ever explain that?

Just a quick question to get me up to speed. I apologize for it's redundancy. If EJ told LM she killed Gabriel the day after Gabriel was last confirmed to be seen alive, How long was the police response after that phone call? I'm confused as to why her dumpster story couldn't be quickly debunked? I mean, why wouldn't the police have IMMEDIATELY been dispatched to the hotel?

Just a quick question to get me up to speed. I apologize for it's redundancy. If EJ told LM she killed Gabriel the day after Gabriel was last confirmed to be seen alive, How long was the police response after that phone call? I'm confused as to why her dumpster story couldn't be quickly debunked? I mean, why wouldn't the police have IMMEDIATELY been dispatched to the hotel?

The text to Logan was on Dec 27th ... the same day EJ left SA on a bus to Miami around 1:00 pm (central time) with no baby. Logan did go to LE on the 27th. LE contacted EJ by phone and told her to contact Texas authority. She refused. She was already on the bus. EJ arrested on Dec. 30th in Miami.

I am unsure if we will have video of this afternoon's proceedings or not. . . since the State Seal is still up . . .I am inclined to think we might have access to those proceedings as they are to be "on the record" but just not in front of the jury. Anyone have any info via tweets or court reporters or local news coverage?

No tweets as far as I can see regarding the 2:15pm discussions

I wonder why Jack thought something was really wrong with EJ? did he ever explain that?

As I recall, he thought something was wrong with a mother who would go up to a stranger and offer to give them her child.

Not receiving any signal from the court . . . don't know whether they are just running late again or if they do not plan on broadcasting.

As I recall, he thought something was wrong with a mother who would go up to a stranger and offer to give them her child.

But he has no problem sleeping with the stranger who would walk up and offer to take a child from a parent.(?!?)

faith rossell‏@daretothink53
@CamilleKimball Is Tammi Smith sitting in the courtroom watching the trial?

Camille Kimball‏@CamilleKimball
@daretothink53 Certainly not! The last couple days #ElizabethJohnson has had a well wisher on the front row, though.

Wonder who that might be......

faith rossell‏@daretothink53
@CamilleKimball Is Tammi Smith sitting in the courtroom watching the trial?

Camille Kimball‏@CamilleKimball
@daretothink53 Certainly not! The last couple days #ElizabethJohnson has had a well wisher on the front row, though.

Wonder who that might be......

I wouldn't doubt she has groupies. Every psycho does...

I have no signal :(

My feed just went down as well. I'm going to keep an eye on it for a while, but I don't understand why the showed the seal until now.

My feed just went down as well. I'm going to keep an eye on it for a while, but I don't understand why the showed the seal until now.

I know, weird. Didn't the judge mention something about the defense calling in? Maybe they are working via phone conference?

wenwe4 I just want to thank you for all the work you do on these trials. I cant watch or listen but I feel like I dont miss out on anything because of your hard work ...YOU ROCK

Aw Shucks westside . . . . THANK YOU! Actually, while I have the time I do not mind doing this just for the people who cannot be there. I really do try to pick up on the most pertinent parts of what is being said but often I am a couple of sentences behind and miss some things. I will not be able to be here after the 8th as I am starting a new job (woo hoo!) so I am hoping someone can pay the favor back and transcribe for me. (any takers?) It really helped having @ least 2 people transcribe for the Anthony trial because what I missed was picked up (usually) by Mombomb.

http://www.kens5.com/news/in-depth/...-prove-son-is-alive-and-adopted-84694897.html

here is the story about the 20K ring EJ allegedly had on her at the arrest, it says the grandfather took possession of it. The police would have documented this piece of evidence and kept it I would think if it was true.

Why would Logan tell this story? I dont get this one? Has any official really seen this ring?

Nope. Just more b.s. to add to this sad, sad story of missing little boy named Gabe. No ring. No "journal" either. No confirmation of a couple. No confirmation of Gabe being seen AFTER EJ left SA or at the Park either. No confirmation of a black SUV. No confirmation other than from "PI's" and I can't say what I want to about them. Sitting on my hands, sitting on my hands ... trying to behave!! :angel:

Nope. Just more b.s. to add to this sad, sad story of missing little boy named Gabe. No ring. No "journal" either. No confirmation of a couple. No confirmation of Gabe being seen AFTER EJ left SA or at the Park either. No confirmation of a black SUV. No confirmation other than from "PI's" and I can't say what I want to about them. Sitting on my hands, sitting on my hands ... trying to behave!! :angel:

I thought in Tammi's trial when they were going through the inventory of EJ's backpack they said there was a spiral-bound notebook. I figured this was the "journal" that Ken Gamble kept talking about.

why would Logan lie to help her? Does he think this will keep the police looking for the baby?

Wondering if LE offered immunity to anyone who might have custody of Gabriel would change the outcome of this case? I sincerely doubt that he is still alive, but I think it would help to rule out that possiblty. (of course nothing is ever certain when we don't have actual evidence).

why would Logan lie to help her? Does he think this will keep the police looking for the baby?

That story was from Feb 2010 - old news . . he hasn't said that in almost 3 years - I think he has changed his mind (and lost hope) since then.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back