Embezzlement charges: discussion, etc.

JerseyGirl said:
Does this mean that both Janet and Raven worked in the orders department, and he pushed for her to be put in accounting? Or was Janet temp'ing in accounting as someone else mentioned, and Raven pushed for them to give her a permanent position?
**This is NOT CONFIRMED INFORMATION:**

As I understand it. there is a Team Sales department at Eurosport. They do exactly that, sell to organized teams.

The Team Sales dept is actually split into two groups:

1) one of which deals with large organized programs, ie, college teams, pro teams, etc.

2) The other division deals with soccer clubs, amateur groups, parks & rec type groups, etc. (this sort of group include organizations such as the Hispanic league GM pointed out, La Liga de Raleigh).

Raven was hired directly to manage the second division.

At the same time Raven was hired, Janet was hired as well. She was working in the basic Eurosport order department, or call center as they call it. There, you take primarily phone orders and internet orders.

Later on, Janet was helping out in the accounting department. An opening came up eventually, and Janet moved full-time to accounting.

Both were in these same positions as the time Raven was terminated.

Again, NOT CONFIRMED INFORMATION...NOT VERIFIED INFORMATION...

Okay, so it's not that they were working side-by-side, and Raven pushed to get her into a different department, (in other words, somewhere away from where he was working).

JerseyGirl said:
Okay, so it's not that they were working side-by-side, and Raven pushed to get her into a different department, (in other words, somewhere away from where he was working).
As I understand it Jersey, and I'll say once again, this is NOT CONFIRMED information, they never worked "together" at Eurosport, as in the same department.

golfmom said:
Apparently Raven wasn't embezzling cash but goods, making up dummy orders, sometimes using his mother's name and address.

http://www.planethuff.com/darkside/archives/000775.html

WOW! Misterallgood were you able to confirm this information. Is it green or red?
Confirmed. Not sure about the green or red. I did mention orange, though, as you noted. *edited to add -- Sorry, I did miss that one. Thanks for the heads up.

Mr. A.

misterallgood said:
Confirmed. Not sure about the green or red. I did mention orange, though, as you noted.

Mr. A.

Did you miss the new system if we have CONFIRMED information it is green, UNCONFIRMED is red. That way when we discuss the facts versus rumors we can keep track of our info. Also anything red we need to check to verify.
:dance:

Ah, so his mom, Karyn Bolton as I recall, is the "missing" accomplice we speculated on, perhaps? Interesting. So one can't help wondering what THAT means in terms of the embezzlement investigation....

SouthEastSleuth said:
Ah, so his mom, Karyn Bolton as I recall, is the "missing" accomplice we speculated on, perhaps? Interesting. So one can't help wondering what THAT means in terms of the embezzlement investigation....

However, she could have been an unknowing accomplice as well.

SouthEastSleuth said:
And in terms of the trust fund in Utah.

SouthEastSleuth said:
Uhhh, IF she is involved, puts a whole different light on his childhood, doesn't it?

ewwwinteresting said:
Uhhh, IF she is involved, puts a whole different light on his childhood, doesn't it?
I've heard unconfirmed stuff about his Moms right N' left, but nothing that I think is pertinent to this, or to be honest, the embezzling, at the moment.

I'm usually of the mind to try and leave the potential or actual POI's family alone in these circumstances. If an accused criminal was raised in a certain milieu, we can always discuss it after the accusations are official or there's a verdict. In this instance I don't think we can necessarily assume his Mom or step-Dad had any idea what he was doing.

If I find something in the press that says otherwise, I'll change my mind about that. Having been a relative to a few criminals I'm always wary of indicting the whole family -- not that anyone here is doing that, just trying to underline where I'm coming from, subjectively speaking.

Mr. A.

misterallgood said:
I've heard unconfirmed stuff about his Moms right N' left, but nothing that I think is pertinent to this, or to be honest, the embezzling, at the moment.
Mr. A.

Whether his family knew or not, RAVEN knew and involved them. That says something to me.

misterallgood said:
Oh, I don't disagree.

Mr. A.
Mr. A:

If his mother's name and address were used, is it assumed that the product(s) were shipped there? And if it was, if his mother didn't receive it, someone living in the house did, right?

BTW: GREAT FIND!

I agree with leaving his family alone. I have confirmed information regarding his mother and step-father, but nothing provoking or relevant to Raven's current legal trouble or the murder of his wife. I have a couple of shady relatives myself and certainly wouldn't want to be judged by their actions.

ewwwinteresting said:
If his mother's name and address were used, is it assumed that the product(s) were shipped there? And if it was, if his mother didn't receive it, someone living in the house did, right?
Still, who knows what Raven told his mother or whoever was receiving the products? He may have told them it was items he purchased and had to ship to them for tax reasons or because the items ultimate destination was closer to his parents house than NC.

golfmom said:
Whether his family knew or not, RAVEN knew and involved them. That says something to me.
Yes, I think that was slimey on his part.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back