Everybody likes unwrapping a good present, right?

That was just too cute! And entirely needed, as sometimes...things can get a little heavy..

yay!!!! It will be a birthday present for me~~~ skip hop smile.

What a delightful way to start my day!!!

Your bday is Dec. 11? That is the day, in 2008 that Caylee's body was found. I remember this so well, because my bday is Dec. 12...it was a milestone for me and I actually chose to stay home that Friday night andand be right here on WS. I will never forget it.

I wonder if Jeff A. realizes this particular anniversary?

Actually, I mentioned this on sidebar thread last night, lol. But still, awesome that you did a whole thread for it! So creative you are, beachie!!!! And YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! *flails arms like Kermit the Frog*

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!

:great::great::great::great::great::great::great:​

I love you! This is the best Christmas present ever!

Now I just have to figure out how to get out of the football banquet so I can listen live. :innocent:

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!

:great::great::great::great::great::great::great:​

I love you! This is the best Christmas present ever!

Now I just have to figure out how to get out of the football banquet so I can listen live. :innocent:

-----------
angelmom, listen to me. On Dec.11 you will feel the need to avoid football, be home and lay on your bed listening to a soft radio. Hope it works. :floorlaugh:

hmmm.... you guys know the curious feeling....:waitasec: ....

the one of wondering exactly what IS in that odd shaped present that is purposely hidden beneath others under the tree.....:christmastree:

I bet you guys have shaken that gift just to see if it gave any good clues, huh? :innocent:

You can't fool me! We ARE a bunch of sleuths hanging out here.:aktion1:

Then.... you reconsider. You wonder, " Do I really want to spoil the surprise????"
bex.gif

So, you muster your maturity and place it back...feeling frustrated that you're no closer to having a clue....

letdown3.gif

kickcan.gif

:sigh:

After a while, it is maddening, isn't it???
gaah-1.gif

It is enough to drive a great sleuth to the brink of insanity! :banghead:

But, I know you guys are a trustworthy bunch and would NEVER PEEK. :angel:

So, I'm gonna hide your present RIGHT HERE.

That isn't considered "baiting" or "inviting", is it? :giggle:

Nah....
icecream.gif

I won't look Beach, really, I won't look. Say Beach, see this shiny coin with a string attached? See it moving back and forth. Watch this shiny object Beach. Slowly moving back and forth, back and forth. Relax, as it moves back and forth. You are getting sleepy Beach. The shiny object is slowly moving back and forth. Your eyelids are getting heavier and heavier. Back and forth, back and forth. Your eyes lids are closed now. Your are sleeping. You will awaken totally refreshed when I snap my fingers..............

Quick everyone who wants to take a peek, Beach isn't watching right now...............

SNAP. Hi Beach, I hope you are having a wonderful day, because certain information that um, er, um, just happened to come my way has made my day a very good one. Thank you :)

Oh BEACH!! How did you ever guess?? And on the first free day I have had in months! You are Santa's newest Favorite Elf!

Not that I peeked or anything. Just sayin.........

Wowzer! Cool and groovy! Add me to the list of December birthdays...so thanks much, beach!
:cupcake:

I won't look Beach, really, I won't look. Say Beach, see this shiny coin with a string attached? See it moving back and forth. Watch this shiny object Beach. Slowly moving back and forth, back and forth. Relax, as it moves back and forth. You are getting sleepy Beach. The shiny object is slowly moving back and forth. Your eyelids are getting heavier and heavier. Back and forth, back and forth. Your eyes lids are closed now. Your are sleeping. You will awaken totally refreshed when I snap my fingers..............

Quick everyone who wants to take a peek, Beach isn't watching right now...............

SNAP. Hi Beach, I hope you are having a wonderful day, because certain information that um, er, um, just happened to come my way has made my day a very good one. Thank you :)

:tsktsk:

LOL!

Best present EVER!

Beach is baiting fellow WS'ers?????? :tos:

.........but :waitasec:!!!!!!!! :eek: :nevermind:

Oh, :shocked2:...... :woohoo: .....:ignore:.. :jumping: :great: :yesss: !!!!! We are in for :rollercoaster: . It's :christmastree: for :websleuther:, and Tricia :dj: for :justice: - and :kimsterwink: (that's a Kimster wink icon for those that don't know!) and Beach gets the :goldcrown:. :bow: :gomods:. You guys, :takeabow:

:blowkiss:

We can be involved and listen to :smiliescale:! Love it and :crossfingers: I have time to rearrange my schedule. Hope that he has :tmi:, and we can go more than 60 minutes!

And I'll also be :earson: and in WS chat with :grouphug: :party: and I will bring :popcorn:... others from the old days perhaps will :beersign: and I'll be waiting :cowcouch:

:gthanks:!!!!! :yourock: :loveyou: Until then, :countsheep:

OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH, BEACH! This is better than any present under a tree! How'd you do it? However it happened, I think you deserve the BIGGEST, BRIGHTESS STAR AWARD for this coup!

A Kazillion Thank Yous and Big Hugs! You are The Best :) WHOO HOO!

I am doing such a happy dance :)

I have a hunch that I'm going to be going crazy with the phones for this show. :panic:

For those that are in England or Aussieland - perfect time for them to join in. And you folks there - get SKYPE downloaded if you want to :phone: so you aren't :noooo: and :anguish: at the last minute.

I'm again, headed down to WS chatroom to :sweep: and prepare :couch: for :party: and :trout: (insider's joke for chatroom folks!)

Questions:

1) Would it be appropriate/encouraged for all us :websleuther: that are on your special guest's FB to post the link for this present? (hint hint to all if ok!)
2) We had a supportive link for the prosecutors at one time but I can't seem to locate, does anyone have a link to that?

OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH, BEACH! This is better than any present under a tree! How'd you do it? However it happened, I think you deserve the BIGGEST, BRIGHTESS STAR AWARD for this coup!
A Kazillion Thank Yous and Big Hugs! You are The Best :) WHOO HOO!

I am doing such a happy dance :)

BBM

It was a joint effort! Tricia has had this on her radar for a while but we need to give our beloved RR0004 a :goldcrown: too! When she went to the book signing in NYC she mentioned Tricia's radio show to Ashton's rep and got her contact info for us. :great:

RR0004 deserves a ton of credit for making sure we had good contact numbers! :bow: :blowkiss:

I'm glad you guys are so excited! :) Me too!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back