Everybody likes unwrapping a good present, right?

I am hopefully assmuming the program will be made availabe to all those who can't join LIVE on WS? Should we start a list of questions for Jeff A? Can we do this?

I myself, would like to know what it he felt being up close to KC?

Yes, If you miss the show live just click on the same link and you can either download it or listen to it right from that page. Easy to do.

In fact we get anywhere from 5 to 10 times the amount of people listening later than we do listening live.

All the shows are available in our archive section right here. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7387162#post7387162"]Websleuths Radio Archived Shows - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

After the Ashton show I will include the link in the archives.

For those that are in England or Aussieland - perfect time for them to join in. And you folks there - get SKYPE downloaded if you want to :phone: so you aren't :noooo: and :anguish: at the last minute.
That is an excellent idea atthelake. Actually I already have Skype but hadn't made that 'connection'. Thanks! :seeya:

What a delightful way to start my day!!!

Your bday is Dec. 11? That is the day, in 2008 that Caylee's body was found. I remember this so well, because my bday is Dec. 12...it was a milestone for me and I actually chose to stay home that Friday night andand be right here on WS. I will never forget it.

I wonder if Jeff A. realizes this particular anniversary?
Both my kids' share a birthday - Dec 12th. I'm usually running around like a headless chicken last minute on the 11th wondering what I should get them. Guess this year I'll have to make sure I go and buy them on the 10th because we're going to be BUSY!
ETA Come to think of it I'm 14 hours ahead of your Eastern so I'll be listening to it ON their birthday. Oh well, hope we have some of those long burning candles in the pantry.

I am hopefully assmuming the program will be made availabe to all those who can't join LIVE on WS? Should we start a list of questions for Jeff A? Can we do this?

I myself, would like to know what it he felt being up close to KC?

Not sure if anyone has answered you PattyMarie, but the Websleuths radio listening link is always left up for at least a week after the live show. I think it's on the main WS page... So no worries...

OMG I just read the rest of the page - talk about late to the party - LOL!

OMG....what am I going to wear???????

My husband is going to freak when I tell him I may finally get to talk to my "dream boyfriend" on the radio!!!!!

I know it's radio but I need to look my best. New fabulous shoes are a must!!!!!
-------
Haaa! (Note to self): Add Jeff Ashton to,

the list of men I respect and admire:

John Walsh
Marc Klaas
Tim Miller

(I reserve the right to edit or add on to this list.)

AWESOME! Now how do I tell my brother I have to leave his Christmas party by 7? :waitasec: OMG this is so cool! I thought it was going to be Muzicman's BIG REVEAL but maybe that will be for New Years!!!

omg....what am i going to wear???????

my husband is going to freak when i tell him i may finally get to talk to my "dream boyfriend" on the radio!!!!!

I know it's radio but i need to look my best. New fabulous shoes are a must!!!!!

just dont wear a blue dress with go go boots from jc penney!

Hey, is there going to be a thread for this? I may not be able to listen to it, but I want to know what was said!!!

Also, wow. On the three year anniversary of Caylee being found. I'll never forget that day. *sigh* It still hurts that no justice was served even though those like Ashton fought so hard! It'll be bittersweet, but I'm sure it'll be great for those who can to hear his voice for an hour!

OMG I didn't even think about the date, you're right! I was busy thinking about my brothers Christmas shindig! :blowkiss:

My husband is going to freak when I tell him I may finally get to talk to my "dream boyfriend" on the radio!!!!!

I know it's radio but I need to look my best. New fabulous shoes are a must!!!!!

Just like people have "work husbands" JA is your "WS husband"! LOLOLOL

The bar has been set. Going to be hard for anyone to top this gift!

For clothing....May I suggest
Blue hoodie with a number on it
large white sunglasses
blue jeans
and have a BIG SMILE ready just incase your picture is taken

For munchies, may I suggest
Pizza
Velveeta cheese
Frozen dinner
Beer, can of pop or Crystal Light to take the thirst away
Don't forget the Paper Towels to clean up...and if your clothes get stained may I suggest some Arm and Hammer detergent.

:great:

For clothing....May I suggest
Blue hoodie with a number on it
large white sunglasses
blue jeans
and have a BIG SMILE ready just incase your picture is taken

For munchies, may I suggest
Pizza
Velveeta cheese
Frozen dinner
Beer, can of pop or Crystal Light to take the thirst away
Don't forget the Paper Towels to clean up...and if your clothes get stained may I suggest some Arm and Hammer detergent.

:great:

Can't we just leave it for our mothers to clean/cover up?

Could someone please throw me a link to the chatroom......
Are we going to chat and listen to the radio?????
I want to get all this up and going before it's time....

I can't wait!!!

(But I have to borrow my daughter's computer 'cause my new laptop doesn't bring up the pages fast enough (have to refresh a few times??))

Good idea!
Usually I'm a Chanel #5 kind of gal but for this Shindig I think I'm going to spritz on some Febreeze and throw some Bounce sheets in my pockets!

Can't wait can't wait!!!!!
:floorlaugh:
Don't forget to wash ALL your clothes and wear your most ridiculous sunglasses.

Darn! Was so looking forward to Jeff tonight! I guess my secret "outfit" can wait another week - but wah! just the same....:sigh:

Could someone please throw me a link to the chatroom......
Are we going to chat and listen to the radio?????
I want to get all this up and going before it's time....

http://m.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/12/12/websleuths-radio

Have just learned that I will be missing the show due to another commitment. Can't tell you how disappointed I am. I had registered a silly chat name and everything.
Off to throw something at a wall right now but will look forward to everyone's valued thoughts later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back