Everybody likes unwrapping a good present, right?

Questions:

1) Would it be appropriate/encouraged for all us :websleuther: that are on your special guest's FB to post the link for this present? (hint hint to all if ok!)
2) We had a supportive link for the prosecutors at one time but I can't seem to locate, does anyone have a link to that?

<snipped>

1) That is his page so we need to be respectful & mindful of that, so I'm not sure. The last thing we want is for several people to post it for the next 10 days and spam his page. :innocent: Let me check with Tricia about that. Until then, share the Blogspot link on your own FB page!

2) I am at work and don't have time to search but as far as I know that thread is still open. If someone else has time to search before I get off and by chance it got locked while we've been housekeeping and packing away things, alert on a post and I will unlock it. :)

This is the best present ever!! I wish you could see my smile...from ear to ear. It only seemed fitting to have him "appear" on WS radio. The Caylee forum is the best one on the web...filled with the most dedicated posters ever (!!!)....posters/members who fell in love with a little girl and who have kept Caylee's spirit alive all these many years. I had told Jeff's rep about the support thread for the prosecution and told her to have him take a look. Has it been found?
oxoxox to you, Beach!!

OMG....what am I going to wear???????

My husband is going to freak when I tell him I may finally get to talk to my "dream boyfriend" on the radio!!!!!

I know it's radio but I need to look my best. New fabulous shoes are a must!!!!!

This is the best present ever!! I wish you could see my smile...from ear to ear. It only seemed fitting to have him "appear" on WS radio. The Caylee forum is the best one on the web...filled with the most dedicated posters ever (!!!)....posters/members who fell in love with a little girl and who have kept Caylee's spirit alive all these many years. I had told Jeff's rep about the support thread for the prosecution and told her to have him take a look. Has it been found?
oxoxox to you, Beach!!

:yourock: I Thank You So Much for getting the information to Mr. Ashton :fireworks2: I Thank EVERYBODY who put all this together for Sundays show:woohoo:. Not only are all of you great sleuthers, you're also great helpmates to everybody here:grouphug:

OMG....what am I going to wear???????

My husband is going to freak when I tell him I may finally get to talk to my "dream boyfriend" on the radio!!!!!

I know it's radio but I need to look my best. New fabulous shoes are a must!!!!!

I just KNEW you would hear me!!! :floorlaugh:

:laughcry:

:yourock: I Thank You So Much for getting the information to Mr. Ashton :fireworks2: I Thank EVERYBODY who put all this together for Sundays show:woohoo:. Not only are all of you great sleuthers, you're also great helpmates to everybody here:grouphug:

I know it is exciting so I want to sure everybody is clear -

it is not THIS Sunday.

It is scheduled for Sunday, December 11th.

Which is the 3rd anniversary of the day Caylee's body was discovered. I think it is pretty darn fitting for Jeff Ashton to be OUR guest on that anniversary. :)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG is there a....crazy chicken dancing icon? cause that is what I am doing :blush:

Have to say, I've revisited this thread about 15 times now and it just makes me happier and happier every time. R00004, :blowkiss: !

I do have this recurrent vision of WSers in various garb, camping out in line in front of the chat room... ;)

Have to say, I've revisited this thread about 15 times now and it just makes me happier and happier every time. R00004, :blowkiss: !

I do have this recurrent vision of WSers in various garb, camping out in line in front of the chat room... ;)
I'm on a diet. I have a pic of us together at the book signing and was too embarrassed to post it here. Jeff looks d@mn good, but I look awful. The next time he hears me, I want him to hear a skinny voice (okay...skinnier). LOL

Of course I looked. I'm nosey that way!

Omg, Omg, I gotta get my hair done before then. This is the best present ever!!!

Thank you to all the super WS'ers who put this show together.

This just made my Christmas. Many thanks!!

it is not THIS Sunday.

Which is the 3rd anniversary of the day Caylee's body was discovered. I think it is pretty darn fitting for Jeff Ashton to be OUR guest on that anniversary. :)

:floorlaugh: Don't mind me. I went :crazy:, felt like this-> :Banane10:, then wound up dancing all over the room like this-> :Banane09:. Yes, Very appropriate this is scheduled on December 11. Quite fitting that Mr. Ashton will be with all of us, to share hopefully more insight to some questions and general thoughts.

:yesss:

I hope to listen to a replay of Websleuths Radio...I am working evening shift that day.
I am missing my WS peeps....I have been feeling under the weather and started a new course this week.

WS :rocker:

Does anyone know when the interview Jeff did with Vinnie Politan will be airing? or have I missed it?

it is not THIS Sunday.

this is wild...the 3yr anniv. of caylee's discovery and the show w/jeff ashton...wow. but i pray i am free on that evening to catch this broadcast!!! marking calendar...thanks again :)

Just looked at my calendar, and I'm going to be away from home that day... :maddening: :tears:

HOPING!! that there will be a thread (maybe) for the questions and answers from Jeff??!!! :seeya:

I am hopefully assmuming the program will be made availabe to all those who can't join LIVE on WS? Should we start a list of questions for Jeff A? Can we do this?

I myself, would like to know what it he felt being up close to KC?

Hey, is there going to be a thread for this? I may not be able to listen to it, but I want to know what was said!!!

Also, wow. On the three year anniversary of Caylee being found. I'll never forget that day. *sigh* It still hurts that no justice was served even though those like Ashton fought so hard! It'll be bittersweet, but I'm sure it'll be great for those who can to hear his voice for an hour!

I am hopefully assmuming the program will be made availabe to all those who can't join LIVE on WS? Should we start a list of questions for Jeff A? Can we do this?

I myself, would like to know what it he felt being up close to KC?

ynot has you all take care of, Pattymarie.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155093"]What Would You Ask Ashton?[/ame]

BBM

It was a joint effort! Tricia has had this on her radar for a while but we need to give our beloved RR0004 a :goldcrown: too! When she went to the book signing in NYC she mentioned Tricia's radio show to Ashton's rep and got her contact info for us. :great:

RR0004 deserves a ton of credit for making sure we had good contact numbers! :bow: :blowkiss:

I'm glad you guys are so excited! :) Me too!!!

Amen Beach. I had tried to contact Ashton through other channels with no luck. It wasn't until I got the info from Beach who got it from RR0004 that I finally got a reply.

Beach you are such a NUT. This thread cracks me up. Thanks for making me laugh.

I am so glad you guys are excited.

Even though it is a few weeks after the book is out it is still going to be a great interview.

We are going to ask Ashton the questions that NO ONE has been asking.

Thanks again all for your wonderful support of Websleuths and Websleuths Radio.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne
Back