"Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" - Casey's MS, "Diary of Days", Blog Entry

No one ever posts the full poem that she wrote. They stop it at the dramatic lines: "Everyone Lies. Everyone Dies." Somewhere and I'm trying to find it, it goes on after that line and really doesn't seem that dramatic.

Does anyone know where we can find the full poem? I thought it might actually be in 400 pages of docs but not sure.

It's at the beginning of the documents. (1st 50 pages I believe)

Everything she says is borrowed from someone or something else

Casey hasnt had an original thought in decades another trait of the

the personality disordered.

But that's not the full poem. Those lines are only the half-way point of what she wrote. There is more to it...ugh I can't find it! lol

There may be more to the poem (or whatever it is) but Casey only posted those lines. I saw the screen shot myself. One can deduce those are the only lines she identified with.

What I found much more interesting was the fact that on July 7th she was "currently viewing" American Psycho. This movie has striking parallels with Casey's situation.

This is a line straight out of Spiderman. Seriously.

I think she just took a bunch of cliche'd comments and threw them together.

The line is actually

"With great power, comes great responsibility."

But close! Looks like she stole a bunch of lines from a lot of different places.

guys. Sometimes a song is just a song??? At 22 my favorite songs was "head like a hole" by nine inch nails! that song is about s&M. All I liked about the song was the music and the phrase "i rather die than give you control". so, I would not put too much emphasis on the song. JMO

guys. Sometimes a song is just a song??? At 22 my favorite songs was "head like a hole" by nine inch nails! that song is about s&M. All I liked about the song was the music and the phrase "i rather die than give you control". so, I would not put too much emphasis on the song. JMO

But did you drill a hole in someone's head? No, so no one cared cared to look into what you were listening to...

In context with the situation, it is interesting. No one has claimed this info is the "smoking gun."

Does anyone have the link to all the quotes and sayings that were in either her myspace or her facebook? Some of these lines could be from those. . .in addition to the other suggestions given above.

The line is actually

"With great power, comes great responsibility."

But close! Looks like she stole a bunch of lines from a lot of different places.

Yes, she did. And I remembered back to the Scott Peterson case and how an expert said that Scott (and sociopaths in general) could not empathize with emotions the way normal people do. Because sociopaths are detached from feeling, they will use words they believe emulate the response they are supposed to have in a certain situation, hence using a lot of quotes from other sources to piece together "their opinions".

Trust no one, - Casey telling Cindy she feels betrayed, but no more.
Only yourself.

With great power, - Casey's perception of Cindy's power over her, and how she'll pay for it
Comes great consequence. - Casey changes the Spiderman line to fit her message of "You will pay mom."

What is given, - i.e Casey "gave" Cindy a granddaughter.
Can be taken away. - i.e. Casey telling Cindy she's the one being punished.

Everyone lies. - Probably Casey telling Cindy she's the liar for 'turning' on her.

Everyone dies. - Casey implying what has been done, though at this point she thinks she's being slick about it.

Life will never be easy. - Casey will be hidden if she can find a guy to take her away, and Cindy will never see either Casey or Caylee again.

On the worst of worst days, - Song lyrics used to dramatically tell Cindy to 'listen up, because I get the last word here'.
Remember the words spoken.

Hold your head high. - i.e. Casey telling Cindy she has no regrets and is not afraid.

Smile. - i.e. Casey's already over it. Over it all, and has wiped her memory of care.

Laugh. - i.e. because Casey's life is her own now, nothing Cindy has 'done' to her has any remaining effect.

Love unconditionally. - i.e. Because Casey perceives that Cindy has not after yelling at her for stealing.

Tomorrow is a brand new day." - i.e. Casey is on to new and better things. Cindy lost her chance to be a part of Casey's life, and it's her loss.

lol! When I was younger, my fav song was Closer by Nine Inch Nails!

Maybe these are a collection Casey's favorites quotes that she likes to live by in a disordered sort of way.

I find it interesting that the line from her poem
"hold your head high"

was the exact thing that she was reported BY her attorney to have whispered in his ear when she was released on bond from the jail-

I am going to hold my head high...she said.

Yes, she did. And I remembered back to the Scott Peterson case and how an expert said that Scott (and sociopaths in general) could not empathize with emotions the way normal people do. Because sociopaths are detached from feeling, they will use words they believe emulate the response they are supposed to have in a certain situation, hence using a lot of quotes from other sources to piece together "their opinions".

Trust no one, - Casey telling Cindy she feels betrayed, but no more.
Only yourself.

With great power, - Casey's perception of Cindy's power over her, and how she'll pay for it
Comes great consequence. - Casey changes the Spiderman line to fit her message of "You will pay mom."

What is given, - i.e Casey "gave" Cindy a granddaughter.
Can be taken away. - i.e. Casey telling Cindy she's the one being punished.

Everyone lies. - Probably Casey telling Cindy she's the liar for 'turning' on her.

Everyone dies. - Casey implying what has been done, though at this point she thinks she's being slick about it.

Life will never be easy. - Casey will be hidden if she can find a guy to take her away, and Cindy will never see either Casey or Caylee again.

On the worst of worst days, - Song lyrics used to dramatically tell Cindy to 'listen up, because I get the last word here'.
Remember the words spoken.

Hold your head high. - i.e. Casey telling Cindy she has no regrets and is not afraid.

Smile. - i.e. Casey's already over it. Over it all, and has wiped her memory of care.

Laugh. - i.e. because Casey's life is her own now, nothing Cindy has 'done' to her has any remaining effect.

Love unconditionally. - i.e. Because Casey perceives that Cindy has not after yelling at her for stealing.

Tomorrow is a brand new day." - i.e. Casey is on to new and better things. Cindy lost her chance to be a part of Casey's life, and it's her loss.

this is an interesting point of view, thanks for sharing.

I find it interesting that the line from her poem
"hold your head high"

was the exact thing that she was reported BY her attorney to have whispered in his ear when she was released on bond from the jail-

I am going to hold my head high...she said.

Yeah but I have my doubts that she ever said anything along those lines because if she did then why not say it when they first started walking out. Baez had that umbrella open, hiding her face from the second she came through the first door inside the building long before they ever got outside to the media. Also when they were outside and she leaned her face into his neck, I don't think there was enough time there for her to have uttered those words. I looked at the video many times and tried to say the words as fast as I could and I still could not get them to fit into that "moment". Plus if that was her desire, even at that point, why didn't Baez lower the umbrella? JMO

This is a line straight out of Spiderman. Seriously.

I think she just took a bunch of cliche'd comments and threw them together.
I think the SPidey quote says great responsibility....

Yeah but I have my doubts that she ever said anything along those lines because if she did then why not say it when they first started walking out. Baez had that umbrella open, hiding her face from the second she came through the first door inside the building long before they ever got outside to the media. Also when they were outside and she leaned her face into his neck, I don't think there was enough time there for her to have uttered those words. I looked at the video many times and tried to say the words as fast as I could and I still could not get them to fit into that "moment". Plus if that was her desire, even at that point, why didn't Baez lower the umbrella? JMO

I have done this over and over again as well. You can't fit it all in. Not even "i want to hold my head up high"...maybe "i want to hold my head up"

Maybe she said "i want to talk" HA! :bang:

Sorry if there is a thread started already. Ive been thinking about the Diary of Days, and well.........

This scares the poo out of me.......it is exactly how she is acting, and I think very telling about what happened to Caylee........one of the most important pieces of a puzzle to me......

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken

Trust no one, Only yourself. (she wont talk to anyone)

With great power, comes great consequence. (she think she has the power to determine who can live or die, she knows she will be in jail for a long time 'the consequence')

What is given, Can be taken away. (she gave Cindy a Granddaughter, even though she wanted to put her up for adoption, and took that 'priveledge' away from Cindy)

Everyone Lies. (Her parents, her)

Everyone Dies" (her innocent baby)

What do you all think of this??

I think that it is very telling. I would like to hear her say it and then have it studied under reverse speech.

That's how I interpretted it the first time I read it. Very telling isn't it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back