"Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" - Casey's MS, "Diary of Days", Blog Entry

Sorry if there is a thread started already. Ive been thinking about the Diary of Days, and well.........

This scares the poo out of me.......it is exactly how she is acting, and I think very telling about what happened to Caylee........one of the most important pieces of a puzzle to me......

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken

Trust no one, Only yourself. (she wont talk to anyone)

With great power, comes great consequence. (she think she has the power to determine who can live or die, she knows she will be in jail for a long time 'the consequence')

What is given, Can be taken away. (she gave Cindy a Granddaughter, even though she wanted to put her up for adoption, and took that 'priveledge' away from Cindy)

Everyone Lies. (Her parents, her)

Everyone Dies" (her innocent baby)

What do you all think of this??

wow...reading it like that....
it just gave me goosebumps...
it's eerie....
i forget what the final answer was...did she write this herself or is it part of something else?

I agree, this is very telling. IMO, this message was written directly to Cindy.

Trust no one, Only yourself Casey cannot and will not trust her mother, she cannot count on anyone.

With great power, comes great consequence I think this relates to the power Cindy had over Casey's and Caylee's lives, she called all the shots and they both relied on her for everything. In Casey's mind, there are consequences for this type of power.

What is given, can be taken away Caylee was given to Cindy, and now she was taken away as a some form of punishment, the consequence, if you will.

Everyone lies, Everyone dies This cleary needs no interpretation.

Just laying out possibilities for the meaning.

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken
(On my worst days, I have to remember what they sad)
Trust no one, Only yourself.
(I can trust no one but myself)
With great power, comes great consequence.
(If I feel I can stop them there will be consequences)
What is given, Can be taken away.
(I was given a gift, and she can be taken away)
Everyone Lies.
(everyone lies)
Everyone Dies"
(or everyone dies)

What do you all think of this??

oh that is funny thanks jbar. I would never have known that.She is consistent with her movie theme.
She must have watched moives non stop when she was supposed to be at work.

No silly!! she secretely worked at a movie store as a rewind girl.....sheesh!! She couldnt tell anyone because it wasnt a cool enough job, and they might kick her out of the club scene! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Trust no one, Only yourself Casey cannot and will not trust her mother, she cannot count on anyone.

With great power, comes great consequence I think this relates to the power Cindy had over Casey's and Caylee's lives, she called all the shots and they both relied on her for everything. In Casey's mind, there are consequences for this type of power.

What is given, can be taken away Caylee was given to Cindy, and now she was taken away as a some form of punishment, the consequence, if you will.

M problem with this is Casey was the one in control. This is very obvious from the ability to came and go as she wanted with Cindy a live in babysitter. Also all the theft that they never punished her fo.

You hit the nail on the head.

IMO, there was a continous battle for control between Casey and Cindy.

Casey could not support herself nor her daughter, her mother was in control of that. She may also have continually threatend Casey that she would take custody.

Allegedly, Cindy would not let Casey give up Caylee for adoption. Keep in mind, Casey was an adult when she had her, the choice was clearly hers and she did what her mother wanted. Obviously, Cindy was in control then.

Even if she had the ability to come and go as she pleased, I am sure if Cindy loved Caylee as much as she claims she does, than she would have constantly been all over Casey to be a better mother, or in Casey's eyes "trying to control her".

I think Casey was always trying to break free from that control, and was unsuccesful, leading her to extreme measures, taking Caylee permanently away from Cindy.

M problem with this is Casey was the one in control. This is very obvious from the ability to came and go as she wanted with Cindy a live in babysitter. Also all the theft that they never punished her fo.

Agree, but Cindy was an ever growing threat to Casey's control.

That's the problem. Spoiled people used to having everyone cringing from every tantrum go nuts when stood up to.

Tantrum throwers don't feel respect when former toadies fight back. They get angry. "How dare somebody like YOU talk like that to ME!"

IMO

The chilling part we've been reading from Casey's Diary of Days is supposedly only an "excerpt." Does anyone know if more was posted in the DoD blog entry?

This is sort of like the whole tattoo thing: Was the artistic "vision" Casey's or did she copy other people's ideas/thoughts/words/concepts and try to pass them off as her own. The tattoo thing I'm referring to is the "Bella Vida" which immediately makes me think of Lindsey Lohan's "La Bella Vita" tattoo. Does Casey's have a "meaning" of some kind or is she just trying to be cool?

I think watching American Psycho when your child is missing is pretty telling too.

The line is actually

"With great power, comes great responsibility."

But close! Looks like she stole a bunch of lines from a lot of different places.

I just had to laugh. Casey misquotes Spiderman??? And then I try to figure out who has great power. Casey? Cindy? Caylee? Spiderman?

And finally, I just think it's funny that she substitutes "consequences" for the word "responsibility." Isn't that how she's manipulated all her life? She doesn't take responsibility for her actions, decisions, life, etc. but threatens "consequences" if anyone suggests that she should grow up.

Ooohh. I think a real shrink could have a field day with this.

What I found much more interesting was the fact that on July 7th she was "currently viewing" American Psycho. This movie has striking parallels with Casey's situation.

That seriously creeped me out too!! Two of a kind ... complete sociopaths!

>>With great power, comes great consequence.
What is given can be taken away<

This sounds like it is right out of the *I Ching*. I will have to go through the hexagrams and see if anything connects.

I have studied the Book of Changes quite in depth myself...but gave it up quite a few years ago...have you been inquiring and building hexagrams concerning this case? I would be EXTREMELY interested to hear your results...

Rare to encounter a fellow I Chinger...lol

Am I reading this paragraph of the Computer Forensics report correctly?

An MSWord document entitled "Diary of Days.doc" was bookmarked. The Metadata Analysis of the document "Diary of Days" reports the author as CMANTHON of the GENTIVA Corporation on July 2, 2008 at 10:42:08 a.m.

Am I reading this to say that the "Diary of Days" blogs was authored by CINDY and not Casey???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back