"Everyone Lies, Everyone Dies" - Casey's MS, "Diary of Days", Blog Entry

Did Casey just make that up? Or are they actually lyrics to a song. If so, I'd like to read the rest of the lyrics. Or are they part of a poem?

They are song lyrics by "Humble Gods."

The song is about being drunk.

"Everyone lies... everyone dies" is a line from House, MD. So is the "life is tough, get a helmet" quote.

We just watched seasons 1&2 and I heard both phrases in there. I can try to track down which eps they were and maybe find a clip.

Aha!

This makes SO much more sense than the song reference.

Now that I've seen it written, I remember hearing the first phrase on "House."

Thank you! I hope others take note of this.

Casey's and Cindy's writing should be entered in the contest "It was a dark and stormy night..." Their attempts at writing are hysterical, like CA's myspace titled "My Caylee is missing", "ah, a mothers love" or something equally as bad and KC's "poem" "remember the words spoken".
Gag, they made my eyes hurt when I read them. No Pulitzer material here, thats for sure.:D

truth!

I think this needs to be looked at again.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...n=7D53BF28-3643-4267-B8FA4DB1872CA8B719967722

If this is indeed true about this being the song playing, it could mean something. IMO

What I find odd about this song is that Casey formed herself to fit in with whomever she was hanging with at the time. According to everyone in the docs AL was a hip hop kind of guy. This is NOT a hip hop song.

Then I got to thinking, what if (since she does believe her own lies) she wrote down where she put Caylee? Where is some where that she would put it, behind something? If she was staying at AL's then I'd have to say some where in her car or maybe it was in her wallet behind her ID. Trying to think like her I'd put it behind a picture of Caylee, maybe her hospital picture. I mean, who would look there but maybe someday Cindy? The person she wanted to hurt the most.

Read the words again. To me, they sum up Casey's relationship with Cindy. My impression of the song is it is about someone who longer feels anything, not pain nor love. I think she was thinking about Cindy when she posted it.

Thank you for posting that!
That description is SO creepy in this context. I didn't realize she had borrowed lines directly from the film! I think Diary of Days is really interesting/significant for a bunch of reasons-- and reading that description re-ignited my interest.
Were other lines from the Diary of Days borrowed from other sources as well?
I'm glad I wish I could take the day off to dedicate myself to trolling Casey Anthony's media consumption. :bang:

:eek::eek: It really IS creepy, esp the part about freedom & choices...

I do not know, and do not care, where the "diary of Days" came from or what it is supposed to mean. It really does not matter in light of the one strand of hair which shows that it is Caylee's and that she was deceased when the hair fell from her head.

Two and 1/2 days worth of anerobic (sp) decomp. does not tell me whether the body was placed in the trunk after 2.5 days or was in the trunk for 2.5 days. I propose 2 scenarios.

First, if Caylee was last seen by GA at 1:00pm, alive, on the 16th and KC borrowed the neighbors shovel to move the body into the trunk from a temporary burial site in the yard, this does not coincide with the shovel being borrowed at 1:00pm on the 18th as this is only 48 hours. It would mean that Caylee was not alive after 1:00 am on the 16th. (60 hours) and that GA is lying.

If the shovel was borrowed on the 19th at 1:00pm, then Caylee died at about 1:00 am on the 17th - while KC was at TonE's - lending credence to the theory that she died in the trunk of the car and that the shovel was borrowed to take her out of the trunk and bury her in the yard.

Is there any news about the woman who was found murdered in Jay Blanchard park on the 9th of June? What was her name? I wonder if she was overcome by chloroform and I wonder if Amy was also the victim of chloroform on the nights when her money was taken and she woke up in different clothes than she went to bed in?

I do not know, and do not care, where the "diary of Days" came from or what it is supposed to mean. It really does not matter in light of the one strand of hair which shows that it is Caylee's and that she was deceased when the hair fell from her head.

Two and 1/2 days worth of anerobic (sp) decomp. does not tell me whether the body was placed in the trunk after 2.5 days or was in the trunk for 2.5 days. I propose 2 scenarios.

First, if Caylee was last seen by GA at 1:00pm, alive, on the 16th and KC borrowed the neighbors shovel to move the body into the trunk from a temporary burial site in the yard, this does not coincide with the shovel being borrowed at 1:00pm on the 18th as this is only 48 hours. It would mean that Caylee was not alive after 1:00 am on the 16th. (60 hours) and that GA is lying.

If the shovel was borrowed on the 19th at 1:00pm, then Caylee died at about 1:00 am on the 17th - while KC was at TonE's - lending credence to the theory that she died in the trunk of the car and that the shovel was borrowed to take her out of the trunk and bury her in the yard.

Is there any news about the woman who was found murdered in Jay Blanchard park on the 9th of June? What was her name? I wonder if she was overcome by chloroform and I wonder if Amy was also the victim of chloroform on the nights when her money was taken and she woke up in different clothes than she went to bed in?

The woman killed in J Blanchard Park was killed by a male rapist

Casey's and Cindy's writing should be entered in the contest "It was a dark and stormy night..." Their attempts at writing are hysterical, like CA's myspace titled "My Caylee is missing", "ah, a mothers love" or something equally as bad and KC's "poem" "remember the words spoken".
Gag, they made my eyes hurt when I read them. No Pulitzer material here, thats for sure.:D

The Bulwer-Lytton Contest!:)

IMO, this is just a poem.

A bunch of words, perhaps thoughts and feelings thrown together. I certainly don't think it has much relevancy to Casey's disappearance/death.

It's just a poem.

I agree. I think she just picks up phrases form flicks and books that she thinks sound profound or impressive.

IMHO, KC does not have the depth.

Excellent theory on Amy! I have often considered that Casey drugged Amy or did something to her.

I googled the phrase "everyone lies everyone dies" and aside from many many KC results.. here was an kinda unexpected one. http://www.flickr.com/photos/doisemeio/2652586507/

14u9mhf.jpg

this is referencing the show "House"... wasnt that also one of the shows KC supposedly liked to watch?

Yeah, both are running lines from the first and last seasons. "Everybody Lies", is a theme that runs all through the show. "Everybody Dies" came in the last season which culminated in the unexpected death of an important character. Sound familiar?

I've heard some of the shows that KC watched, but I've been pondering the TV viewing habits of the whole family. They must have a lot of down-time, as they have been holded-up in their house for quite some time. What do they watch? What news do they watch-- if at all?

So I was riding home from work, listening to the pop station...when I heard this song...It reminded me of the KC Anthony "Diary of Days" entry on myspace. This song is by Adorable....

Have You Seen The Light

Half-blind, but knowing no better
Flicker in her moth-light
As she wrote in her loveless love letter
"These are the best days of our lives."

lady....so these were all deleted or is it other stuff too? I just wondered because I never knew she had deleted that poem... tia friend! nurse

Well I can say we are all familiar with KC's psycho diary of days, but I cannot say I ever caught on to her current movie she was watching- American Psycho!!!!! It was about a seemingly normal guy who went on killing rampages! Wow

I just had this passed on from a friend. So figured I would post it here, and by the looks of it most of them were deleted myspace comments.

Didn't we see this in the first doc dump?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NSFamilyLaw
Back