Evidence Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
BC couldn't remember if the girls went to school on that Friday or even that past week at all!:rolleyes: A little compelling huh? But yet he helped NC most mornings until 9am to get the girl's in the car. I can understand if this was a Mon or Tues in question, but Friday and he can't remember?:bang:

At the end of the day, IMO, BC is going to regret that filmed deposition. It's going to come back to bite him during his murder trial, just watch! :eek:
I hope to be sitting there when it comes back to bite him in the :butthead:

JMHO
fran

Red is mine.

Don't forget the Dreft! He remembers the name of a specific detergent that MOST households have never had or used? This is a man who rarely did laundry. I have to wonder why Dreft stands out in his mind?:waitasec:

Maybe he saw the Dreft and knew that with his "HE" washer that he could not use it. Maybe his thought process was "Crap, out of Tide. All we have is Dreft, can't use that, off to HT I go."

Maybe that is why he remembered it.

His recall of some details is microscopic; his recall of other events is vague...all within the same timeframe. I wouldn't be able to remember the tiny details about things--can't even remember what I ate yesterday, for instance.

I find it strange that he slept w/the girls and in the same bed. Didn't these kids have their own room? I'm not buying his account of that night...actually I don't know what is the truth and what is a lie since he's been caught lying about many things.

I don't find memory stuff to be strange. Some people can remember names, numbers, etc...but forget what they had for lunch. I remember dates very well, but forget other things that you would think I should remember.

Maybe he saw the Dreft and knew that with his "HE" washer that he could not use it. Maybe his thought process was "Crap, out of Tide. All we have is Dreft, can't use that, off to HT I go."

Right...murders his wife and then is worried about using dreft in a high end washer. :waitasec:

Do men wear watches anymore? Don't they use their cellphones and computers to tell time? I thought watches were "old fashioned". He'll just say he had his watch on the bedside table, if he doesn't say he was wearing it. Let's look for pics of Brad with his watch on, K&B! Put that on your website.

Do men wear watches anymore? Don't they use their cellphones and computers to tell time? I thought watches were "old fashioned". He'll just say he had his watch on the bedside table, if he doesn't say he was wearing it. Let's look for pics of Brad with his watch on, K&B! Put that on your website.

I cannot speak for all mankind, but I have my watch on 24/7...

CyberPro

NC was the one who asked him to go for detergent per his depo.

IF NC had done the 1st load, since he said it had just completed when he got back from buying the milk, why wouldn't NC ask him to get detergent when he went to buy milk?

IF he did the 1st load, he knew they were out and had over 4 loads to do as he states he had done.

IMO, NC was dead at this time. The story is another tale of his.

Red is mine.

Don't forget the Dreft! He remembers the name of a specific detergent that MOST households have never had or used? This is a man who rarely did laundry. I have to wonder why Dreft stands out in his mind?:waitasec:

Perhaps that's just it! He MAY have done one or two tubs of clothes with the Dreft and because it was powdered it may not have all rinsed out of the clothes, thus leaving white marks. Who knows, maybe that's why he went and got the HE detergent!?:waitasec:

Just a thought,
fran

PS.....FWIW, Dreft is supposed to be good for delicates and hand washing which may be the reason Nancy had it there. BC was most likely disgusted when that's all he could find and he had 5 or 6 tubs of clothes to wash! ;)

I was looking at the videos from HT once more. I can't see if Brad is wearing the same collared shirt in each visit. One visit definitely shows a dark collared shirt under his sweater (or is that a jacket?). Looks like a golf shirt collar. Are they even the same jeans in each visit? In one visit the jeans look light on the thighs, as if they are faded, and bunched a bit over the tops of his shoes. In the sandals visit, the jeans may not be as bunched over the shoes bec. of the sandals being low cut.

I tried to watch for any signs of a sore hand or arm (from all of Brad's supposed activities, if he had wrangled with Nancy, had to haul a body manually). He originally picked up the milk with one hand then switched. He carried the Tide with one hand. I didn't really get enough "feelings" on that one! Wish there was a way to pause the videos from HT. Is there?

Mom, don't you think you need to make another trip to HT and ask them to enhance their videos? :blowkiss: I need one of those Rent a Geek guys.

I was looking at the videos from HT once more. I can't see if Brad is wearing the same collared shirt in each visit. One visit definitely shows a dark collared shirt under his sweater (or is that a jacket?). Looks like a golf shirt collar. Are they even the same jeans in each visit? In one visit the jeans look light on the thighs, as if they are faded, and bunched a bit over the tops of his shoes. In the sandals visit, the jeans may not be as bunched over the shoes bec. of the sandals being low cut.

I tried to watch for any signs of a sore hand or arm (from all of Brad's supposed activities, if he had wrangled with Nancy, had to haul a body manually). He originally picked up the milk with one hand then switched. He carried the Tide with one hand. I didn't really get enough "feelings" on that one! Wish there was a way to pause the videos from HT. Is there?

Mom, don't you think you need to make another trip to HT and ask them to enhance their videos? :blowkiss: I need one of those Rent a Geek guys.

As for the sandals, I wonder why they didn't take the sandals during the SW. It appears to be the same ones he wore the day he was shopping at HT while I was. I couldn't look him too many times in his eye's, so I looked down and noticed his sandals, and his huge tattoo. These sandals could also have had something on them if used to go to the dump site.

Of course they can be different ones, but why not take all the dark ones, just in case???

What happens if you use non-HE detergent in a HE washer? HE washers were out for some time before Tide and others made a special formula just for them.

I don't wear a watch...never have.

As for the sandals, I wonder why they didn't take the sandals during the SW. It appears to be the same ones he wore the day he was shopping at HT while I was. I couldn't look him too many times in his eye's, so I looked down and noticed his sandals, and his huge tattoo. These sandals could also have had something on them if used to go to the dump site.

Of course they can be different ones, but why not take all the dark ones, just in case???

How far off of the pavement was the body found? I don't believe it was raining that day (or the day before), and from what I saw of the site, it didn't look like much to actually get on a person. Unfortunately, it's a "great" dump site because it's close to populated area (quick to get to), paved (no tire tracks), and fairly obscure due to no houses back there yet.

How far off of the pavement was the body found? I don't believe it was raining that day (or the day before), and from what I saw of the site, it didn't look like much to actually get on a person. Unfortunately, it's a "great" dump site because it's close to populated area (quick to get to), paved (no tire tracks), and fairly obscure due to no houses back there yet.

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f201/SkittlesView/Cooper site/?action=view&current=PDRM0631.jpg

Thanks to Skittles, here's a good photo of the dump site. In case it doesn't show up, there is a wonderful resource on the front page, of photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member