Family Investigative team

So, will the family's investigative team have any different info than LE has gotten to persue? I'm not getting how LE has not gone in every direction and then some from the info that has been given them. I'm having visions of "sightings" and LE focusing on parents instead of "tips" like the nightmare in Orlando!!:banghead:

I wonder if this is going to include their own tip line? :waitasec:

If she was stolen and adopted out, People would know! This case is all over national media. news, people mag, everything. That baby is pretty distinctive looking. Why are they only searching around area of house? I saw a show of a couple that adopted a baby from foreign country and the found out she had been stolen. They returned her. It was pretty heartbreaking. So many unanswered questions. moo

MOO ...

This sounds to me like "someone" is guilty and is gearing up their "strategy" for their Defense !

MOO ...

That gets complicated. It does not matter how many, one is fine for starters. I don't know if they have any yet. Could be one for each person in case they are charged with any crime. Could be one for lawyer criminal, one for civil, one for PR (which they desperately need), you get the idea. It all just depends. Could just be a firm of more than one lawyer.

Guess we have to wait and see.

Don't forget one who's specialty is "forensics"!!:fence:

I just want to know why they need two lawyers? Isn't that kind of excessive? Unless D and J are going to have separate lawyers? Interesting. I can't wait to see this presser, er, read about it here since I can't watch it at work.

His and hers...it's a set. ;)

If she was stolen and adopted out, People would know! This case is all over national media. news, people mag, everything. That baby is pretty distinctive looking. Why are they only searching around area of house? I saw a show of a couple that adopted a baby from foreign country and the found out she had been stolen. They returned her. It was pretty heartbreaking. So many unanswered questions. moo

People who work full time and are not on the internet all day or watching news networks don't know, luckyme.

Especially parents of a brand new adopted baby. They aren't sitting here reading.

There were private pilots, after 911 who tried to get their planes in the air who didn't know about 911, so you have to assume there are people who don't know about baby Lisa. Or if they DO know, they assume she's in a cistern somewhere not being offered by their lawyer for adoption.

MOO ...

This sounds to me like "someone" is guilty and is gearing up their "strategy" for their Defense !

MOO ...

Perhaps. It also sounds like Disney/ABC is jumping on this as fast as they can to make sure they have the "exclusive" interviews and specials down the road!:banghead:
From what I have seen-this family are just regular working folks that are not sophisfticated enough to see thru possible media corporate types. They see the offer of private investigation, legal representation and at no cost to them. Which I don't hold it against them as I'm sure they don't have funds for this type of endeavor.

No, he's in Aruba defending another guilty person.

Maybe we will hear from wild bill today! hes supposed to speak. If anyone hears post link. I have so much to do today. I will keep checking back. :seeya:

That gets complicated. It does not matter how many, one is fine for starters. I don't know if they have any yet. Could be one for each person in case they are charged with any crime. Could be one for criminal, one for civil, one for PR (which they desperately need), you get the idea. It all just depends. Could just be a firm of more than one lawyer.

Guess we have to wait and see.

Thank you. I hadn't though about two different types of lawyers, so that would make sense. But maybe it's just his and her lawyers. Like you said, we'll have to wait and see!

The Anthony's were saying the same thing about Caylee, and she was murdered. I know that's the best case scenario, but I really don't think Lisa is with a loving family. What loving family would keep a baby away from it's true family? That doesn't make any sense.

I can't believe the cases are comparable.

Casey Anthony, from the get-go, was lying and every single person knew it. There were people who had hope that by some miracle Caylee was alive somewhere, but EVERYONE knew Casey was lying about where the baby was.

Everyone.

This is not the case with Deborah. At all. Private people are coming out of the woodwork to hire PIs and lawyers for her, which what I would love to do if I were rich rich rich.

Wouldn't that be great? To be able to step in and help in cases like this?

God bless them, I wish them well and pray they return that darling baby to her family.

BTW, when I say Lisa is being cared for lovingly, I don't mean by a sane family necessarily. She could be in the hands of a psycho, but I believe she's being cared for lovingly.

Perhaps. It also sounds like Disney/ABC is jumping on this as fast as they can to make sure they have the "exclusive" interviews and specials down the road!:banghead:
From what I have seen-this family are just regular working folks that are not sophisfticated enough to see thru possible media corporate types. They see the offer of private investigation, legal representation and at no cost to them. Which I don't hold it against them as I'm sure they don't have funds for this type of endeavor.

I cannot for the life of me believe that they didn't learn a darn thing from the Casey Anthony case. So dumb ABC/Disney!!! So dumb!

Hey if the cops told me I killed my baby and then went out and told the press I quit cooperating with them I would want a lawyer to help me through the rest of it.

People who work full time and are not on the internet all day or watching news networks don't know, luckyme.

Especially parents of a brand new adopted baby. They aren't sitting here reading.

There were private pilots, after 911 who tried to get their planes in the air who didn't know about 911, so you have to assume there are people who don't know about baby Lisa. Or if they DO know, they assume she's in a cistern somewhere not being offered by their lawyer for adoption.

I agree! My nephew moved in with me. He lived in new mexico. He didnt know who caylee or casey anthony was. He would sit and watch trial with me. I couldnt beleive it. But hes a teenager. My other kids in college knew though they blew up my phone with text when verdict came in. lol !!

I can't believe the cases are comparable.

Casey Anthony, from the get-go, was lying and every single person knew it. There were people who had hope that by some miracle Caylee was alive somewhere, but EVERYONE knew Casey was lying about where the baby was.

Everyone.

This is not the case with Deborah. At all. Private people are coming out of the woodwork to hire PIs and lawyers for her, which what I would love to do if I were rich rich rich.

Wouldn't that be great? To be able to step in and help in cases like this?

God bless them, I wish them well and pray they return that darling baby to her family.

Maybe, maybe not. There's just not enough information out there yet to really know, IMO. I am hoping for the best, by the way. I really do want her returned back alive. I'm just not going to kid myself by thinking she's with a loving family somewhere. I guess I'm just too cynical for that. But I am praying for her safe return. That really would be the best thing here. I just have a bad, bad feeling in the pit of my stomach...I really wish I knew more information to get off of this fence I'm on...

ITA with this. Most of my family and friends lives w/in an hour of where Lisa lived. I would guess that out of all my family my grandparents & my mom know there is a baby missing, but wouldn't recognize her if someone walked through their front door and said "this is Lisa". I'd say less than 10% of my friends know there is a baby missing and I bet maybe 5 of them would recognize her.

I only heard about Lisa from Babycenter. I don't watch the news, I get breaking news emails from CNN and there hasn't been any about Lisa. I haven't heard anything on the radio about her at all.

I think b/c we're all here and are glued to the case we just assume most of the nation is, as well. But I've mentioned missing Lisa to several people here and back home and they haven't heard of her. I'm not talking backwoods people either, I'm talking people who work full time, that are just living normal lives.

Hey if the cops told me I killed my baby and then went out and told the press I quit cooperating with them I would want a lawyer to help me through the rest of it.

I've seen so much crazy stuff over the years, that the first thing I would do in any legal situation is call a lawyer. This notion that you don't need a lawyer if you're innocent? Horsespit, imo. Innocent people go to jail all the time in this country.

I would never trust another word LE said and I would definitely want someone else to investigate to look for Lisa since cops are telling me she is dead and I killed her-which means they aren't looking for her alive imo.

A lawyer and PI are exactly what I would jump at if offered.

I would never trust another word LE said and I would definitely want someone else to investigate to look for Lisa since cops are telling me she is dead and I killed her-which means they aren't looking for her alive imo.

A lawyer and PI are exactly what I would jump at if offered.

It could go both ways. your right. remember the guy that died in jail in elizabeth smart case. police were almost positive he did it and then people were focusing on jessica lundsfords grandfather because of his past. moo :fence:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back