Family Investigative team

IMOO, baby Lisa looks like most of the babies I have seen "around" (in stores or whatnot) recently. :twocents: I really don't think I could reliably tell her apart from any random baby I might see.

It could go both ways. your right. remember the guy that died in jail in elizabeth smart case. police were almost positive he did it and then people were focusing on jessica lundsfords grandfather because of his past. moo :fence:

I really don't think she did it. I may eat crow but 1. no car. 2. video tells me she was looking forward to a normal evening and expected baby to be around. 3. No motive. 4. i think if it was her, she would have probably "found" the baby missing earlier..made the outcry, not been in bed sleeping
5. Son in her bed would likely wake up if she was up and about moving dead babies around like checkers.

This case is weird because they stopped doing interviews etc after the breakdown with LE and they stopped media interviews as well..but from their perspective, rather than get the word out it was driving the public to think about them rather than lisa. LE may have not wanted them speaking publicly either once the cell phone info leaked. But the behavior at first was all consistent with a stranger abduction to me and I can see good reasons for changing that behavior later on.

IMOO, baby Lisa looks like most of the babies I have seen "around" (in stores or whatnot) recently. :twocents: I really don't think I could reliably tell her apart from any random baby I might see.

I agree with this. In fact, I've seen some pictures of Lisa that closely resemble my son.

I really don't think she did it. I may eat crow but 1. no car. 2. video tells me she was looking forward to a normal evening and expected baby to be around. 3. No motive. 4. i think if it was her, she would have probably "found" the baby missing earlier..made the outcry, not been in bed sleeping
5. Son in her bed would likely wake up if she was up and about moving dead babies around like checkers.

This case is weird because they stopped doing interviews etc after the breakdown with LE and they stopped media interviews as well..but from their perspective, rather than get the word out it was driving the public to think about them rather than lisa. LE may have not wanted them speaking publicly either once the cell phone info leaked. But the behavior at first was all consistent with a stranger abduction to me and I can see good reasons for changing that behavior later on.[/QUOTE

I missed the no car thing. Can someone post a link please. I was in and out yesterday and trying to catch up

His and hers...it's a set. ;)

I've thought for days that DB needs to get her own counsel apart from JI. MOO, but it seemed to me that when AI was acting as spokesperson she was making statements that were not in DB's best interest. If DB is arrested, guilty or not, I can see JI and his family doing everything in their power to seperate themselves from her if for no other reason than to protect his other son.

ITA with this. Most of my family and friends lives w/in an hour of where Lisa lived. I would guess that out of all my family my grandparents & my mom know there is a baby missing, but wouldn't recognize her if someone walked through their front door and said "this is Lisa". I'd say less than 10% of my friends know there is a baby missing and I bet maybe 5 of them would recognize her.

I only heard about Lisa from Babycenter. I don't watch the news, I get breaking news emails from CNN and there hasn't been any about Lisa. I haven't heard anything on the radio about her at all.

I think b/c we're all here and are glued to the case we just assume most of the nation is, as well. But I've mentioned missing Lisa to several people here and back home and they haven't heard of her. I'm not talking backwoods people either, I'm talking people who work full time, that are just living normal lives.

I think we sometimes forget that there's a difference between national coverage and being nationally known. A case that's nationally known would be one where the "average American" could recognize the victim's name, or even if they didn't, if you gave a description of the case, it would "click". I don't think Lisa's case is at that point yet. I don't even think Kyron Horman or Haleigh Cummings are nationally known cases and they received national coverage for months.

This case is weird because they stopped doing interviews etc after the breakdown with LE and they stopped media interviews as well..but from their perspective, rather than get the word out it was driving the public to think about them rather than lisa. LE may have not wanted them speaking publicly either once the cell phone info leaked. But the behavior at first was all consistent with a stranger abduction to me and I can see good reasons for changing that behavior later on.[/QUOTE

I missed the no car thing. Can someone post a link please. I was in and out yesterday and trying to catch up

the family has a car... the car and the work van were searched.. here is a picture of both of them from the abc live blog. It is also in Shelby's timeline

http://images.scribblelive.com/2011/10/5/62cac519-e985-4203-bd9d-79c367fc459f_400.jpg

http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old?Page=3

One thing to consider-- I believe the state law regulating PI's provides that they do not have to be licensed in the state if they are retained by and working for a MO attorney. So it could be that BS is able to get around the local licensing rule by associating with a local attorney. I don't know, just a thought.

I think she couldnt drive. I think someone posted link in survellance thread. This will be my opinion until i go and find link. moo

I don't believe anyone posted that she can't drive.

This case is weird because they stopped doing interviews etc after the breakdown with LE and they stopped media interviews as well..but from their perspective, rather than get the word out it was driving the public to think about them rather than lisa. LE may have not wanted them speaking publicly either once the cell phone info leaked. But the behavior at first was all consistent with a stranger abduction to me and I can see good reasons for changing that behavior later on.

1. How do you know there was no car? 2. this could have simply been her setting up the scene to make it appear as if she expected the baby to be around, 3. How do you know there is no motive? 4. Not necessarily, 5. Not necessarily - plenty of children sleep hard and don't wake up to loud noises.b MOO, of course.

One thing to consider-- I believe the state law regulating PI's provides that they do not have to be licensed in the state if they are retained by and working for a MO attorney. So it could be that BS is able to get around the local licensing rule by associating with a local attorney. I don't know, just a thought.

Would that also give BS client privilege under the attorney and he wouldn't be required to testify to the GJ.

plenty of children sleep hard and don't wake up to loud noises

This is true- I have 4 girls (7,5,3,14 months) and I can run the vacuum and do all sorts of loud things and they sleep right through it. All depends on how tired they are.

We need to see the video from GMA to see what was stated. ETA: Video now provided.

It's odd that they would announce something on GMA before they have their media conference to speak to the public on what they want to announce.

I wonder if the local media picked up on this information about "allegedly" having 2 attorneys?

Nothing at all was mentioned about the attorney's on the Today Show via Peter Alexander. Although a lawyer based in Chicago did speak with the family last week; however, the attorney "Kathleen Zellner" is not representing the family.

Waiting on the Today Show to put up this segment.

Here is the Today Show video where it is mentioned that "attorney Kathleen Zellner" spoke to the family last week, and is not representing the family.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44888195#44888195

:eek:fftopic:Also in this video ~1:24, it is stated that DB was driven to the store as DB didn't have a driver license according to the relatives.

I would never trust another word LE said and I would definitely want someone else to investigate to look for Lisa since cops are telling me she is dead and I killed her-which means they aren't looking for her alive imo.

A lawyer and PI are exactly what I would jump at if offered.

:waitasec: Ummm if I were guilty I would too.

Would that also give BS client privilege under the attorney and he wouldn't be required to testify to the GJ.

Quite possibly, yes. Although the circumstances of his "engagement by counsel" are certainly...uh, questionable. But theoretically, yes, if he is working for counsel the privilege can be invoked (at least in NY, I imagine also in MO).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back