FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprising, if it is in fact a legit email b/t L Garrison & CA. Wonder how CA will react.

LG says he will have "plenty to say in the future." I bet he will. Cindy said she even let LG talk to Casey. Hmmm...

Why am I not surprised???:snooty::snooty::snooty: Fits right in with her washing the pants.:banghead::banghead::banghead: Arrest her now!:behindbar

Without seeing the email that prompted that response from Cindy and how the question to her was worded, it's not possible to determine if she deliberately supplied the wrong brush to LE. She could have been asked to provide a brush with Caylee's hair and she grabbed one that both Casey and Caylee used rather than one Caylee used exclusively. It's really not a big deal, it's not as if the lab can't tell the difference.

I just went to the store and look what happens, every time I leave the house there's a BOMBSHELL! LOL
Big surprise, we knew she was hampering the investigation.

Don't you know you're not allowed to do that? :crazy:

I watched FOX35 Orlando this morning and heard MB on the phone live saying they weren't prepared for a presser. So I ran to the store, only to come back and find it was almost over. Grrrrrrr

Ya know, somehow people who get fired don't always leave quietly. lol

i'm so angry right now
she knew exactly what she was doing, just like she blames everyone but KC. common

ou my god this woman is unreal
i wish they'd press charges, its obvious what shes doing

It doesn't say that she gave them a brush Caylee had never used, does it? It just says she didn't give them the one Caylee EXCLUSIVELY used. So unless the brush handed over had never, ever been used by Caylee, I don't think we'll see obstruction or tampering charges.

What is more interesting is why LG would know about this at all. Did Cindy tell him? If she did, did she tell him because she didn't think she had done anything wrong? or did she confess to him that she tried to hide evidence? Context would be appreciated!

Apparently there was no privacy contingency? So he's free to talk?
:woohoo:

Cindy Anthony tries to give the appearance that she's cooperating with investigators, but Eyewitness News has learned she and her husband George have been stalling for weeks to answer their follow-up questions in the investigation.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html

:eek: Uh oh.... I can't believe she admitted to doing that. This just proves that she has no interest in finding Caylee, that woman is unreal. It sounds like he has more to tell, and I for one am interested in what else he has to say.

:eek: Uh oh.... I can't believe she admitted to doing that. This just proves that she has no interest in finding Caylee, that woman is unreal. It sounds like he has more to tell, and I for one am interested in what else he has to say.

me2
he spoke to KC because CA ALLOWED him to do so
control freak

I disagree - this is a big deal - she is supposed to be franticly trying to find her granddaughter - do whatever is needed to find her - the brush that Caylee only used is very important! ALSO Cindy washing the pants, taking out toys that were in the car - cleaning the toys in the backyard

They know Caylee is gone, now they are going to do whatever they can to derail the trial, investigation to get Casey off

It's very telling what kind of person she is

Without seeing the email that prompted that response from Cindy and how the question to her was worded, it's not possible to determine if she deliberately supplied the wrong brush to LE. She could have been asked to provide a brush with Caylee's hair and she grabbed one that both Casey and Caylee used rather than one Caylee used exclusively. It's really not a big deal, it's not as if the lab can't tell the difference.

this is all just beyond bizarre and i dont trust any of them including garrison . and how did the press get a private email ? why would garrison turn it over to the press ? if the fbi is checking it out wth do they keep giving info to the press for ?

Eyewitness News told the FBI about it and now they're investigating whether Cindy has tried to sabotage the investigation.

Cindy Anthony tries to give the appearance that she's cooperating with investigators, but Eyewitness News has learned she and her husband George have been stalling for weeks to answer their follow-up questions in the investigation.

Then Tuesday, a controversial email surfaced. It appears that the Anthonys' former spokesman, Larry Garrison, says he confronted Cindy by email about why she gave Casey's hairbrush, instead of Caylee's hairbrush, to investigators who wanted a DNA sample.

Garrison said Cindy's emailed response was: "I never lied. I just never went to my bathroom to get the hairbrush that I used only for Caylee."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html

If the FBI would come here and study up a bit on what we have uncovered that she has said and done towards an Obstruction charge...she would be in jail, imo.

OK, now, we ALL know CA doesn't lie....EVER !!! She just tells "mis-truths".....LOL

Cindy: "I also trusted you so much that I let you speak to Casey."

Yeesh, even now she seems to consider herself Casey's gatekeeper. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members