FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree - this is a big deal - she is supposed to be franticly trying to find her granddaughter - do whatever is needed to find her - the brush that Caylee only used is very important! ALSO Cindy washing the pants, taking out toys that were in the car - cleaning the toys in the backyard

They know Caylee is gone, now they are going to do whatever they can to derail the trial, investigation to get Casey off

It's very telling what kind of person she is

Having Caylee's hair is very important, it doesn't matter what brush it came from. I've never heard anything about Cindy washing toys in the backyard. Where does that come from?

this is all just beyond bizarre and i dont trust any of them including garrison . and how did the press get a private email ? why would garrison turn it over to the press ?

Because Garrison is ticked off that the A's are throwing him under the bus

There is so much that we, the public, do not know - there is so much going on behind the scenes especially with the A's - we know this we just don't know what

My guess, just like Nejeme, Garrison left the A's camp because of what they were doing and we are finding out what that is

All of this, if she's not eventually arrested, will go against Casey in trial - the A's will be called up to testify and be torn apart -if this doesn't get Cindy arrested, purjery will

Cindy's email looks a bit tampered with. The sent date is whack: Fri 212021Nov ... someone playing with the dates?

Would be good to have both emails in their entirety.

There is so much that we, the public, do not know - there is so much going on behind the scenes especially with the A's - we know this we just don't know what

My guess, just like Nejeme, Garrison left the A's camp because of what they were doing and we are finding out what that is

All of this, if she's not eventually arrested, will go against Casey in trial - the A's will be called up to testify and be torn apart -if this doesn't get Cindy arrested, purjery will

i think they will help convict her with their actions
how ironic

Having Caylee's hair is very important, it doesn't matter what brush it came from. I've never heard anything about Cindy washing toys in the backyard. Where does that come from?

Yes it does matter where if comes from - they are looking for full strands - if forensics needs to separate whos hair from who and not have full strands it does matter - broken hair is not what they needed - also the brush would have scalp cells as well as hair

Cindy said she washed everything that came out of the car because it smelled so bad

I just went to the store and look what happens, every time I leave the house there's a BOMBSHELL! LOL
Big surprise, we knew she was hampering the investigation.

I know how you feel....

Hmmm...this sounds like a defense leak/trick. Remember, their only hope is to discredit the post-mortem hair containing Caylee's mtDNA. I've heard Cindy repeat this story about the hairbrush before.(blaming LE for collecting the "wrong" brush) I think this is spin and if so, they're underestimating the prosecution. JMO.

yep this is all just pathetic .. poor caylee she must be so ashamed of her family looking down at them from up in heaven and imho the press best be sure this is a real email and not some fake .. this is serious allegations against cindy

Cindy's email looks a bit tampered with. The sent date is whack: Fri 212021Nov ... someone playing with the dates?

Would be good to have both emails in their entirety.

maybe Cindys computer is also screwd up lol

I assume the police asked for a brush which Caylee brushed her hair with. I don't know why Cindy wouldn't just give the brush she brushed Caylee's hair with.

But like Chilly said, it's not like the lab couldn't figure it out. Wonder if this will affect the hair samples taken from the car?

yep this is all just pathetic .. poor caylee she must be so ashamed of her family looking down at them from up in heaven

Nah, with hopes in the afterlife, she's still a child and doesn't understand whats going on

hmmm... maybe. but I tend to think this is selective editing on Garrison's part. I find it intriguing that he didn't include his emails.

i dont think hes forge the email and give it to networks knowing that police would look into it

i'm sure there's much more info that will come out
he spoke to KC and was on the inside for a while

I'm sure he didnt wanna be charged with anything...

Why am I not surprised???:snooty::snooty::snooty: Fits right in with her washing the pants.:banghead::banghead::banghead: Arrest her now!:behindbar
Exactly! This woman should have been thrown in jail when she washed the pants. She knew exactly what she was doing. It's too bad that this family is to busy trying to defend KC that none of them are really trying to find little Caylee.

Exactly! This woman should have been thrown in jail when she washed the pants. She knew exactly what she was doing. It's too bad that this family is to busy trying to defend KC that none of them are really trying to find little Caylee.

i agree
add they wanna make money 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members