FL - 17-yo Teen Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police chief "TEMPORARILY" resigns!!! He should be FIRED imoimo

I think he quit so he could avoid being FIRED.

I thought he said he was stepping down temporarily?

Yes. He did say that. Also, there was an announcement (didn't catch the name) of the person who will be acting as chief while they find an "interim" police chief during Lee's temporary hiatus.

That's it? No questions? Are they kidding me?

I don't think they are in a position to take any right now - they've scheduled a Grand Jury to hear the evidence in early April (I forget what date). Until then, it seems the investigation is still in progress.

Police Chief of Sanford Pretends to resign just like they pretended to investigate.

Poll: Do you agree with Chief Bill Lee's decision to step down temporarily?
Yes (63%)
No (37%)
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com 3:42 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wesh.com/Event/Trayvon_Martin_Updates#ixzz1psPPFqV8

I agree, for the reasons he stated. He's become a distraction, the situation is becoming dangerously volatile (IMHO) and it's time to lessen the furor.

I still think we all need a lot more information before insisting some man gets arrested. I don't think whether to arrest someone is usually done by popularity poll when the respondents have no idea what the evidence is.

Police Chief of Sanford Pretends to resign just like they pretended to investigate.

He didn't pretend to resign. He stepped aside temporarily. Recusing himself, basically, from the process.

Is it inappropriate, unprofessional and inexcusable comments such as, when he said that GZ didn't deserve to be jumped or that Tray would have done things differently, before there ever was any investiagtion, that count as distractions? Is a police chief who acted more like a defense attorney a distraction?

This isn't about peoples reactions to this case, this is about the Chief's own actions or inactions.

JMHO

I agree, for the reasons he stated. He's become a distraction, the situation is becoming dangerously volatile (IMHO) and it's time to lessen the furor.

I still think we all need a lot more information before insisting some man gets arrested. I don't think whether to arrest someone is usually done by popularity poll when the respondents have no idea what the evidence is.

Thanks but personally, I need no further information to make a determination in my opinion as to whether or not Zimmerman is arrested. I have all the information I need to form my opinion. Had the situation been reversed, you can bet your bottom dollar that Travyon Martin would be under the jail right now.

~jmo~

Thanks but personally, I need no further information to make a determination in my opinion as to whether or not Zimmerman is arrested. I have all the information I need to form my opinion. Had the situation been reversed, you can bet your bottom dollar that Travyon Martin would be under the jail right now.

~jmo~

Then you know the extent of Zimmeman's injuries? I've missed that, except what was posted in rumors at the end of an MSM article, and it wasn't pretty.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...artin-killer-had-brushes-prior-153033731.html

I think this is a pretty good look at Mr. Z and his background information. Have his injuries ever been confirmed? If TM were shot and fell towards GZ taking him down IMO GZ got some injuries when he landed on the ground. The only way to determine that would be how close GZ was when he shot TM. If he were three foot away there was no altercation. What will tell the story as to how close was the gun to TM's chest and the trajectory of that bullet. Wouldn't that have been important information LE would have released to the public to clear GZ?? Not saying GZ meant to shot TM but he did and comparing the two backgrounds it's not looking too good for Mr. Z. jmo

GZ's injuries were noted in the police report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member