FL - 17-yo Teen Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there was an altercation, and Zimmerman was on the ground, Tray on top of him, WHY was Tray found lying on his stomach with his hands underneath him? How does that make sense?

To be face down, Zimmerman would have had to have fired from a standing position, far enough back for Tray to fall forward.....

Anyone have any other explanation for how Tray might have ended up, face down with his hands underneath him?

Salem

I can certainly imagine a scenario where they were in some kind of fight (both standing, or Zimmerman on the ground and Trayvon on top of him) and Zimmerman shoots him in the chest, and Trayvon grabs at his chest, and falls dying.

I don't think if Tray were shot in the back Zimmerman would have immediately been believed by LE on the scene.

I'm praying that the same thing happens to Zimmerman that happened to these 3 men. The crime they committed isn't much worse than what Zimmerman has done.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/22/justice/mississippi-hate-crime/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

I don't agree. The Anderson murder was clearly a hate crime. The ring leader and his buddies went looking for an African American to attack. Not so with GZ. I don't think he went out looking for an AA youth to attack. He was policing the neighborhood, something he (apparently) does on a regular basis. However, I do think that with his history of aggression and violence coupled with his hobby of playing cops and robbers, he was a powder keg. GZ should never have had access to a gun and he needs to be off the streets. He is a dangerous man, IMO. MOO, OMO, JMHO, etc.

After I posted last night I went to the very beginning and read till 5 AM.Then I listened to the 911 tapes of the people calling in HEARTBREAKING hearing him screaming for his life.

I believe Fox news just said that a news conference is coming up in ten minutes concerning Sanford police.

Press conference 3:30pm with Sanford City Manager (Orlando news channel 13)

Shouldn't we get the whole story on GZ's injuries before we make all of these sweeping assumptions? There was clearly an altercation and even if GZ was in the wrong to begin with, IF Trayvon got the better of him in a fight, it would certainly shed a different light on this. Of course, GZ is all but convicted with 100% certainty in the media so whatever he or anyone else says probably won't matter much. The public has decided they want GZ's head and they will probably get it one way or another.

Not for me. I would expect a kid to fight back if accosted by a stranger in a deserted condo complex on a dark and rainy night. You can't instigate a situation then claim self defense.

I can certainly imagine a scenario where they were in some kind of fight (both standing, or Zimmerman on the ground and Trayvon on top of him) and Zimmerman shoots him in the chest, and Trayvon grabs at his chest, and falls dying.

I don't think if Tray were shot in the back Zimmerman would have immediately been believed by LE on the scene.

When you fall flat with your hands and arms under your body and not extended out to break your fall (a reflex action and automatic) you were probably dead before you hit the ground. If TM's body was found in his position with no other defensive wounds on him he was not fighting. If there is a recording with him pleading, crying and calling for help there is no way he initiated a fight. Once GZ was in TM's space, which he had no right to be, even TM had a right to defend himself. GZ could have called to him from 5, 6, 7 foot away I'm security why are you here? It GZ's responsibility from the moment he chose to follow TM to identify himself to TM and why he was following. Clearly GZ did not do that. jmo

When you fall flat with your hands and arms under your body and not extended out to break your fall (a reflex action and automatic) you were probably dead before you hit the ground. If TM's body was found in his position with no other defensive wounds on him he was not fighting. If there is a recording with him pleading, crying and calling for help there is no way he initiated a fight. Once GZ was in TM's space, which he had no right to be, even TM had a right to defend himself. GZ could have called to him from 5, 6, 7 foot away I'm security why are you here? It GZ's responsibility from the moment he chose to follow TM to identify himself to TM and why he was following. Clearly GZ did not do that. jmo

We don't know.

And I'm wondering what offensive (not defensive) wounds either man had. Bloody knuckles?

We don't know.

Defensive wounds are ones that indicate you were shielding your body from assault - i.e., covering your face or head. They tend to be bruises on the inside of the forearm, as if the arms were crossed in front of the face.

anybody watching? Does anyone know what the guy with the posters was talking about?

Good news, Chief stepping down, he says temporarily stepping down.

Lee has temporarily stepped down.

Who's the guy talking? Is that the city manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member