FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a myspace for a DeeDee Moore, from FL.
It is set to private.
Last log in was 11/25/2009 and the mood was hopeful.

No FB page found.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Sydney/american-medical-professionals-llc-5763816.aspx
This is public corporation of American Medical Professionals,
listed as of 12/14/2004,
only one person as an officer.
She is their registered agent.

This company states they provide nursing relief
to hospitals and nursing homes.
There are 4 people listed at the one business address.
There are 4 people listed at the second business address.

note: This is not Abraham Shakespeare's company, and
it may be ot.
I just researched the company name to see
if it was a credit company.
For instance,
a company assigned to collect debts on behalf of Abraham
Shakespeare.

Please remove if not appropriate.
Or tell me and I will.

I don't see how it would be inappropriate, it doesn't list an addy or phone number, just a few facts about the business and what it does and the number of employees..

I'm still confused as to how DM and Shakespeare came to cross paths and why he would all of a sudden just basically turn something it seems like he fought for over to her.. (His right to the money) and why wouldn't this women tell LE where he is, if they find him safe, all they have to do is notify his family that he is safe and wished to not be bothered!

I don't see how it would be inappropriate, it doesn't list an addy or phone number, just a few facts about the business and what it does and the number of employees..

I'm still confused as to how DM and Shakespeare came to cross paths and why he would all of a sudden just basically turn something it seems like he fought for over to her.. (His right to the money) and why wouldn't this women tell LE where he is, if they find him safe, all they have to do is notify his family that he is safe and wished to not be bothered!

I'm betting she sought him out, got what she wanted from him and got rid of him. I so hope LE is all over her. I can't imagine any other circumstances where these two people would have become such fast friends.

This is so sad, from the article Dreamweaver posted:

Walker said she's worried because she hasn't seen or spoken to her son in months. In fact, authorities say he's been missing for 6 or 7 months, but the missing persons report was just filed on Monday.

The Sheriff's Office said it's possible Shakespeare left on his own and just doesn't want to be found, but his mother isn't sure.

"Well I kind of in a way feel like something could have happened to him." Walker added.

Mother and son not in touch much, I guess. I wonder if he was supporting her or helping her out financially, and if that stopped? I wonder if she is also illiterate.

With the sales to this woman from the Medical Company, I'm sure LE is now looking into the documentation. This poor guy could not even read. And why would he want to sell all his property to her? Because he is illiterate, he is not someone who could easily take the money and go set up a new life somewhere else. And surely he would have told at least one person. There must be someone he depended on to navigate in life.

How he and Moore crossed paths is another question, but her being the sole officer of her company is suspicious and so is providing nursing relief to nursing homes, which are also full of vulnerable targets.

I wonder if there's any connection between Moore and the guy who sued Shakespeare.

And as Dreamweaver asked, where is his money? Did he have a bank account, who was authorized, and what's the status?

How he and Moore crossed paths is another question, but her being the sole officer of her company is suspicious and so is providing nursing relief to nursing homes, which are also full of vulnerable targets.

I'm also wondering about this.. it is very very easy to gain an elderly person's trust, especially one who's family may not be present very much..

http://www.theledger.com/article/20091124/NEWS/911245058/1338

"Polk County property records show Shakespeare's North Lakeland home, bought in January 2007 for about $1 million, and all his other real estate holdings and mortgages recorded at the courthouse were sold or assigned this year to American Medical Professionals, PEO, LLC, of Plant City, a medical staffing company.
State records show that company is owned by a woman named DeeDee Moore."

(taken from article)

The situation with this Moore woman sounds rather strange. IMO.

Prayers that Mr Shakespeare is okay, the article seems to paint a rather grim picture. JMO.

"Photographs on her MySpace site online show pictures of "my Lakeland home," and they appear to be of a house at 9340 Redhawk Bend Drive in North Lakeland that was sold by Shakespeare on Jan. 9 to American Medical for $655,000."
---------
"When she started showing up at Super Choice, Dixon said, Moore began acting as a collector, trying to get money from people who owed Shakespeare."

-------------
So she now lives in his home, tries to collect $$ he lent out... what is up with that?!

Anyone find out any more details on Ms Moore?

I'm trying to understand how Dee Dee arrived on the scene.

Found a contractual civil suit filed by Dee Dee against Abraham; she won by default in 11/20/08.
Granted writ of garnishment on 12/11/08.
Case has amended order allowing substitution of parties on 10/22/09.

Case: 2008CA-009794-0000-LK
Action: CONTRACT & INDEBTEDNESS
Filing Date: 10/14/2008

http://www.polkcountyclerk.net - Civil Case
Search using Abraham's name; A few more cases not involving Dee Dee.

I'd like to know where is all his money today? That would be the most telling.

How do you win a contractual civil suit by default?

I'm still wondering how much of these legal maneuverings succeeded because of Abraham's illiteracy (or absence due to being DEAD).

I looked at the civil cases in the polkcountyclerk.net. So it looks like DeeDee has managed to get a recent stipulation to substitute parties, and also that the Florida revenue service filed against him.

How do you win a contractual civil suit by default?

I'm still wondering how much of these legal maneuverings succeeded because of Abraham's illiteracy (or absence due to being DEAD).

I looked at the civil cases in the polkcountyclerk.net. So it looks like DeeDee has managed to get a recent stipulation to substitute parties, and also that the Florida revenue service filed against him.

He never showed up for the hearing.

"Photographs on her MySpace site online show pictures of "my Lakeland home," and they appear to be of a house at 9340 Redhawk Bend Drive in North Lakeland that was sold by Shakespeare on Jan. 9 to American Medical for $655,000."
---------
"When she started showing up at Super Choice, Dixon said, Moore began acting as a collector, trying to get money from people who owed Shakespeare."

-------------
So she now lives in his home, tries to collect $$ he lent out... what is up with that?!

Anyone find out any more details on Ms Moore?

IMO personal opinion, Ms Moore sounds like a shyster.

It sounded (in the article) that Mr Shakespeare signed all his real estate holdings 'off' to Ms Moore's company? Who does that?

(Why would Ms Moore go to those he lent money to and try to collect? Shouldn't she be happy to have all his property and not worry about the money he lent out?)

JMO.

I'm not suspicious of Mr Shakespeare's family. Many of us go months (and years) at a time without contact with our family, IMO. Mr Shakespeare's most recent business dealings are a little odd, IMO.

http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/or_sch_1.asp

Use this Polk County link to see all the filings and court documents in regard to Abraham. It's fascinating, sad, and baffling all at the same time.

In regards to Dee Dee, she got his property through a quitclaim deed in January.

There was a previous suit filed against Abraham by an attorney firm. On 10/26/09 - they filed a motion changing their claim as plaintiff to Dee Dee as plaintiff. She is asking to be authorized to obtain funds currently frozen in a local bank and all contents of a safety deposit box.

Abraham also was the Mortgagee of homes - he brought homes for friends? in 2007 and they pay their mortgage directly to him. Probably just gave them the houses. In January of 2009, those mortgages were transferred to a new Mortgagee: Dee Dee's health company. Meaning - they have to pay their mortgage to her now. Could explain why she's tracking these people down for money.

Anyway take a look. You'll also see that his friend continued countersuing trying to get his claim on the lottery winnings.

i believe her real name is
dorice d donegan, she married a james moore or robert moore, goes by one or the other.
she starts going by dorice donegan moore or deedee moore.
-her company address is at P.O. BOX 433 SYDNEY, FL 33587.
-a website deedeemoore.com listed to this po box as well.
-also a notary
-record for insurance scam
http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=01047135

wow this lady is deep into scams, anyone else looking into this???

I haven't looked her up.

When I first read the article in The Ledger (link above), she just seemed to be a little bit hinky (IMO).

The quitclaim deed(s?) sound rather fishy (IMO).

lol...
Dover woman charged with insurance fraud

A Dover woman went to a lot of trouble to pull off an insurance scam involving her 2000 Lincoln Navigator, authorities say.

But instead of getting a nice check to replace her "stolen" SUV, she got arrested and charged with a couple of crimes, deputies say.

Deputies arrested Dorice Moore, 29, at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday at her home at 3447 N Forbes Road, said Hillsborough sheriff's spokesman Rod Reder. She has been charged with insurance fraud and falsely reporting a crime. She also faces a charge of obtaining property with a worthless check in an unrelated incident.

Reder said Moore's SUV was stashed in a garage in Pasco County. Then an accomplice drove her to Wimauma, tied her up and left her in a ditch on June 20.

Found by a passer-by, Moore said three Hispanic males had abducted her at gunpoint, sexually attacked her and stolen her vehicle. Moore owed $46,000 on the SUV, said Reder. Its current retail value in this area is a little more than $36,000, according to a price guide for used and new cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike