FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is gonna get confusing. 2 other people who seem to be involved with her scams are
-karen disalvo
-kenneth disalvo
and the name variations/misspellings
-they are listed to the address of her companies, the po box. they are both employed with arcadia, a health company which is odd. let me tell you there is huge medicare/caid fraud here in fl i wonder if this will wrap into that. here is a record for the kenneth
http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=06059750

maybe its her son or somethin????

must be a jr and a sr. this one arrested is the jr but the arrest location is parents address.

this is gonna get confusing. 2 other people who seem to be involved with her scams are
-karen disalvo
-kenneth disalvo
and the name variations/misspellings
-they are listed to the address of her companies, the po box. they are both employed with arcadia, a health company which is odd. let me tell you there is huge medicare/caid fraud here in fl i wonder if this will wrap into that. here is a record for the kenneth
http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/default.asp?/Online/qdisp/bn=06059750

maybe its her son or somethin????

must be a jr and a sr. this one arrested is the jr but the arrest location is parents address.

Just so I'm clear, both Karen and Kenneth are connected to: P.O. BOX 433 SYDNEY, FL 33587

http://ori2.polk-county.net/wb_or1/or_sch_1.asp

Use the above Polk County document search and type in Shakespeare. You'll see a number of listings for Shakespeare & Associates LLC. The address is either Abraham's address or 828 Lowell Street Lakeland, FL. All of the documents are mortgages with this company as the Grantee.

Many of the documents used this title company:
Attorneys Title Center Name is JM
2563 Barnes Rd Auburndale, FL 863-661-7313 (this is a home address)

The documents are notorized by MM (JM's husband).
Mortgages are to be sent to JM's home address.

JM's business also include a J M Aluminum company, myhandymanoncall, and a staffing company associated with Arcadia Healthcare - DeeDee

My post number 22:

When you check the names of the employees of both businesses,
the same names pop up that have been discovered in this thread.

LE has to know all this about her.

Abraham signs a quit claim to his house.
Why on earth would he do that?

Abraham has 'loaned' her hundreds of thousands of dollars
under his supposed business, Shakespeare and Associates.
But is she really Shakespeare and Associates?

The 'legal' is not the same in each case.
Banks are involved and different people.
This begins 2/11/2009.
There are 3 deeds.

Abraham cannot read or write, so the news article state.
How does he have a business and loan out his money?
And it appears to me that probably signs (with an x or crudely) his name on anything she puts
in front of him.
So, it does appear she is in charge of his money.

This case just begs for a forensic accountant.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_accounting

JMO, as always.

not to mention dates and such scratched out on those docs.
there is some guy running a business at his home location.
he uses 2 addresses, one a po box
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Lakeland/PO-Box-5648-Lakeland-FL-33807-a331907.aspx
hes got a record.
ill get back about those 2 earlier, they may be awhile ago connected.
the mj company has 2 employees and formed 2008, shady.
found 2 things on jodi. one is a breif record of meth, if its her but im pretty sure. other is, sadly she watched a hit and run in 99, got out of her car and the boy died in her arms. she seemed very caring. shes young.

My post number 22:

When you check the names of the employees of both businesses,
the same names pop up that have been discovered in this thread.

LE has to know all this about her.

Abraham signs a quit claim to his house.
Why on earth would he do that?

Abraham has 'loaned' her hundreds of thousands of dollars
under his supposed business, Shakespeare and Associates.
But is she really Shakespeare and Associates?

The 'legal' is not the same in each case.
Banks are involved and different people.
This begins 2/11/2009.
There are 3 deeds.

Abraham cannot read or write, so the news article state.
How does he have a business and loan out his money?
And it appears to me that probably signs (with an x or crudely) his name on anything she puts
in front of him.
So, it does appear she is in charge of his money.

This case just begs for a forensic accountant.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic_accounting

JMO, as always.

All of the properties under Shakespeare & Associates were transferred to DeeDee/her company. I think it's a reasonable assumption that Abraham wasn't doing this - heck, I couldn't figure out how to do this. There's a whole group involved in this scam. The friend who lost out on the ticket was filing every week for awhile there asking for the BMW and all assets of Shakespeare & Associates. Finally, the superior court issued a memoradum to knock it off - it's over.

not to mention dates and such scratched out on those docs.
there is some guy running a business at his home location.
he uses 2 addresses, one a po box
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Lakeland/PO-Box-5648-Lakeland-FL-33807-a331907.aspx
hes got a record.
ill get back about those 2 earlier, they may be awhile ago connected.
the mj company has 2 employees and formed 2008, shady.
found 2 things on jodi. one is a breif record of meth, if its her but im pretty sure. other is, sadly she watched a hit and run in 99, got out of her car and the boy died in her arms. she seemed very caring. shes young.

She has a more extensive history with Polk County: meth charges and
MISAPPROP/CONVERGE ESCROW/TRUST FUND, GRAND THEFT MORE THAN $20000, and FORGERY

DeeDee Moore AKA: Dorice Donegan Moore, Dorice Donegan
Husband: James Moore AKA: Robert Moore

I have two addresses for them (in addition to Abraham's house):

3316 S Forbes Rd Dover, FL 33527
Here's another name associated with this address - Barbara Mate
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/jlide...r=J07000080856&return_date=046816164505404898

3445 N Forbes Rd Dover, FL 33527
Judith Mate is associated with this address (per White Pages)

Could be more alias names for DeeDee.

My thoughts this morning after reading all the new stuff.

First, Good job finding this stuff!

Deedee definately has had a shady past and more then likely took advantage of Abraham and his deep pockets IMO. I dont know however if this person could commit a hanious act and get rid of him though in her plans.

Second, I am also concerned about all the money he was giving all of these friends of his in the 100k's. He may have run out of money because of Ms Deedee and someone didnt believe he was broke.

Also still concerned about the guy who sued him. Anyone know what has happened to him?

Another possiblity, Deedee and these friends took all Abrahams money and left him so broke he had no where to go and could be among the homeless population right now.

I hope he is found alive.Hopefully this is just another story of someone who won the lottery and it bringing them nothing but grief and they are embarassed and havent called the family. I'm not so sure though.

She has a more extensive history with Polk County: meth charges and
MISAPPROP/CONVERGE ESCROW/TRUST FUND, GRAND THEFT MORE THAN $20000, and FORGERY

What name are you looking under, I havent found any arrests for her in Polk.
I am really suprised she was able to be bonded to have a nursing agency if she was convicted of these.

What name are you looking under, I havent found any arrests for her in Polk.
I am really suprised she was able to be bonded to have a nursing agency if she was convicted of these.

Look at post #51 - JM (didn't want to spell out her name) drew up many of these documents using the company name of Attorneys Title Center. The company address is her home. Her husband notorized the documents. The meth and fraud arrests are for JM.

FGS! Why isn't this woman in prison? LE needs to unravel all this woman's dealings with Shakespeare.

IMO, Shakespeare is either being kept somewhere drugged out of his mind all the time, or is sleeping with the fishes.

I hope this case doesn't just fade away! Poor guy. BTW, thanks to all of the excellent sleuthers here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther