FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolded above... JM did what here?

Jodi was representing Attorneys Title Center in some of the documents. Birdsong's firm owns Attorneys Title Center so essentially his firm let her represent their title company. Ummmmmmm

"1/13/06 D Moore creates LLC as registered agent and sole president - address PO Box 433, Sydney FL 33587 813-478-4444

8/24/06 Changes her name to Kim Potwin; address/phone remain same

1/29/07 Changes her address to 4645 Wisteria Lane, Zephyrhills, FL 33542 (Zephyrills is where she stashed her SUV in fraud case)

10/02/08 Sends correction of address via email; changes "lane" to "drive" - outlook email has header of Murphy, Erin L. - email address is apstaffing@verizon.net

9/25/09 LLC is dissolved
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet...s_filing_type="

Accurate Professional Staffing

A Florida Staffing Agency

4645 Wisteria Drive
Zephyrhills, FL 33542

Provide staffing for Hospitals, Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities
I'm skeptical she changed her name to Kim Potwin. Kimberly Potwin is a real person who had the maiden name Geiger and who also has gone by Rusinek and Ferguson (I think she's been married a few times). You can find all kinds of stuff on her through the Pasco County official records search (Zephyrhills is in Pasco County) and the Hillsborough County official records search. I haven't had time to go through all the records

The 4645 Wisteria Drive (it is Drive) property is in the name of Kimberly's husband, Jeffrey Potwin. lbminnesota may want to go back through the property records but I have a hard time following what's going on there.

I think we are getting off track assuming Moore is changing her name a bunch of times. I think there are more complicated relationships with real people involved and many may be very ordinary with nothing suspicious involved. Just my opinion.

Brought post over from Thread #2:
Originally Posted by Dmoore
Quote:
For you to do so much research on me you should have been there the day I met my Direct TV guy years later after going to court. He laughed at me thinking it was funny how three Mexicans can steal a car and get away with it. His brother was one of those Mexicans.

Quote:
I was never convicted of insurance fraud and the charges were dropped. I only got charged with the check I wrote out that bounced because of my money being stolen. All three Mexicans had different stories. That’s how I can be a notary.

Quote:
Oh and the most important part; I was claiming bankruptcy because one of my employees stole a lot of money from me which was very embarrassing. So, I did not need to get rid of my car by three Mexicans, the bankruptcy was clearing me of it. Stealing my own car would not get rid of the house payment, the other car payment, my credit card bills and more. Now if I could have had them run my car through the house at the same time crashing the other car it might have worked but I would still had the credit card bills.

Quote:
That's how silly that sounds to me. I did not want to even claim bankruptcy but had no choice at the time. I think that’s an easy way out and should only be used as a last resort. I knew if they could just give me some time I could make it all over again.

Quote:
I never bothered having the charges removed because it was a reminder to me of what was wrong with our system.

Quote:
If the Hillsborough County Sheriffs would have done a full investigation like the Polk County Sheriffs are doing here, I would have never went to court.

I got the Mexican’s number that laughed at me just in case I ever need him. He said, I could write a book on that day, jokingly, but it was one I really never wanted to remember again in my life. So thanks so much for bringing it up.

Quote:
Something that’s makes you cry so hard your stomach hurts. So I don't know what I have ever done in my life to deserve this much torture, but God please forgive me now. I stayed in my house feeling sorry for myself for about two months then realized I needed to put it behind me. I went back to work and rebuilt what I had. I got so busy again into work and trying to help everyone I got slowed down again. I was in the car accident that put me in a wheel chair. That was me on Hwy 33 in my other Hummer. I guess they just got my age wrong.

Quote:
The other driver was at fault and hit me head on. The boy had no insurance and after finding out his mom and dad was separated and did not have a lot of money. I never tried to sue them. I felt like them losing their son was enough for one family to endure and it was not their fault to have to pay for their sons mistakes. My right femur bone was crushed and they tried to sign me up for complete disability. Something I refused to do.I was not going to live off the system and other people when I was able to contribute myself. I learned to scuba dive and rebuild my muscle tone. I had started my company and I stayed on the phones all the time. For three years (24 hours a day) I was on the phones building my company until I let others start running it for me. Now it’s been running without me for the last two years. In that time I trained people to provide CPR, ACLS, and PALS to save peoples’ lives. I traveled and started pilot training. I helped people through rehab and even took in the homeless three times. I had a full life with plenty of money before Abraham Shakespeare. To my friends, you will never change who I am as a person. They keep reading this web site and calling praying for me. It’s sad we live in a world where all we mark down are the strikes against a person not their achievements and the lives they have saved.

Quote:
In Abraham’s defense, the girl that’s fighting for child support had told people the child was not his. He tried to get a blood test but the court refused saying he signed the birth certificate. I kept telling him he was going to pay something and I would not lie for him on the court documents about what he had sold to me. I also told him in court I was going to tell the truth about what he did with his money because I was not going to jail for him. I made one mistake, lying for Mr. Shakespeare so he could have his old life back, but that is all. He had a lot of others things going on all at the same time. His attorney had dropped him for non-payment on the Michael Ford case that was still up for Appeal and did not close until May. He had another girl he had choked threatening a lawsuit.

Quote:
His best friend would not sign papers that he owed him. The one that hurt him the most was that his own brother threatened to kill him. He wanted money from Abraham but he refused to give him anymore. The only person getting hurt by all of this is Mrs. Walker. Abraham’s mom who has come over and prayed for me twice since all this started. I use to take her to Busch Gardens and even the Holy Land to pray.

Quote:
You can’t blame me for finding him interesting. Like the public official he paid off to get his driver’s license. He thought that stuff was funny and wanted it in the book. He never had a driver’s license until he paid a public official for one. He could not pass the driving test. That’s why he got so many tickets after getting his license. I don’t think there is any more you can dig up on my past...

Quote:
...so maybe now you can focus on finding him. Oh and to the person that says I'm wasting my time looking at web site instead of finding him. Trust me...

Quote:
...I know all of you are headed in the wrong direction so I have personally hired my own private detective and offered 10,000.00 of my own money rewarded to the people I think can find him. Since I can't list other names for leads because they are not in the newspaper which is not your fault. I want my life back and I want Abraham to tell you I did only what he ask me to do...

The above references to insurance fraud is related to this case.
Dover woman charged with insurance fraud
© St. Petersburg Times, published August 30, 2001

A Dover woman went to a lot of trouble to pull off an insurance scam involving her 2000 Lincoln Navigator, authorities say.

But instead of getting a nice check to replace her "stolen" SUV, she got arrested and charged with a couple of crimes, deputies say.

Deputies arrested Dorice Moore, 29, at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday at her home at 3447 S Forbes Road, said Hillsborough sheriff's spokesman Rod Reder. She has been charged with insurance fraud and falsely reporting a crime. She also faces a charge of obtaining property with a worthless check in an unrelated incident.

Reder said Moore's SUV was stashed in a garage in Pasco County. Then an accomplice drove her to Wimauma, tied her up and left her in a ditch on June 20.

Found by a passer-by, Moore said three Hispanic males had abducted her at gunpoint, sexually attacked her and stolen her vehicle. Moore owed $46,000 on the SUV, said Reder. Its current retail value in this area is a little more than $36,000, according to a price guide for used and new cars.

I'm skeptical she changed her name to Kim Potwin. Kimberly Potwin is a real person who had the maiden name Geiger and who also has gone by Rusinek and Ferguson (I think she's been married a few times). You can find all kinds of stuff on her through the Pasco County official records search (Zephyrhills is in Pasco County) and the Hillsborough County official records search. I haven't had time to go through all the records

The 4645 Wisteria Drive (it is Drive) property is in the name of Kimberly's husband, Jeffrey Potwin. lbminnesota may want to go back through the property records but I have a hard time following what's going on there.

I think we are getting off track assuming Moore is changing her name a bunch of times. I think there are more complicated relationships with real people involved and many may be very ordinary with nothing suspicious involved. Just my opinion.

Look at the LLC link. All of these people are real; I think you are missing the point. Dee filed a change of name form with no change to her address/change of ownership. Dee at a later point changed the company's address to Wisteria Lane/again no change of ownership. Using different names is related to probable healthcare fraud.

We are showing a pattern of potential fraud which relates to this case.

Jodi was representing Attorneys Title Center in some of the documents. Birdsong's firm owns Attorneys Title Center so he let her represent his title company essentially. Ummmmmmm

ok

Thanks

Look at the LLC link. All of these people are real; I think you are missing the point. She filed a change of name form with no change to her address/change of ownership. Dee at a later point changed the company's address to Wisteria Lane. Using different names is related to probable healthcare fraud. We are showing a pattern of fraud which relates to this case.

BBM - No one is allowed to accept medicare and other healthcare monies without following proper procedures/filings.
OK, gotcha. I'll leave the legal stuff to you all.

:cooler:brings us back to geiger...the spencers

......I'm saying look in gulf county, the name geiger comes up there ....oh man i wish i knew what i was doing on here....you all are doing a great job....got me up all hours of the night, checking to see what's new...all my children, day of our lives, or general hospital has nothing on this story......DM...you are coming down....could i please have the key to your hummer...it is paid off....right? sorry....we still need alittle humor...my heads spinning!!!!!!!!

I said it and have seen others say it, this Dee woman isn't bright enough to pull this off by herself. Other then getting close enough to him to allow others to work him and pull off a scam ( or several ) there has to be bigger fish involved in this mess. She was the spider that made the web imo. BLACK WIDOW! ...and we all know what happens to the male after she is done with him.

We have one other person (Howard Stitzel) who:

(quoted from first thread) Originally Posted by lbminnesota
"There are a number of posts related to Howard Stitzel. His name is on many of the mortgage transactions involving American Medical Professional. He is also Ms. Moore's personal attorney. His words are as truthful as her words."

"talked to Abraham in October"

who lost his Law partner this year

Has kids that are friends with Little Deedee and Shar on Myspace

once owned a private plane which Little Deedee proudly posed with in a picture, evidently, on a scuba-diving trip w family and friends (undated).

His biography here:
http://www.byrdinstitute.org/about/board/stitzel.aspx

A few more pictures of the interior of Abraham's house taken when it was originally on the market; click on the house under Recent Sales (9340 Redhawk Bend Dr).

http://barbarajackson.mfr.mlxchange.com/?Page=1594442

Wow! Very nice place.
Some people would kill for a house like that..

That must be B Jackson's photo.. She's very pretty.
Wonder if it's true she borrowed 120K from Abraham? <=fixed the amount

Wow! Very nice place.
Some people would kill for a house like that..

That must be B Jackson's photo.. She's very pretty.
Wonder if it's true she borrowed 150K from Abraham?

What article mentioned a $150K loan? I haven't seen any court documents related to a loan with Barbara Jackson. Barbara is married to Franklin Jackson - Shakespeare & Associates.

No article.

DMoore stated that in one of "her" posts.

I need to go back and look for it.

Source: Polk County Tax Collector - Business
http://fl-polk-taxcollector.governm...ct30.asp?sid=F52C4555AAFF41BA86DB1D05C1A71628
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
9970039606 A & J LAWN SERVICE Out of Business 6/29/2009
SHAKESPEARE,ABRAHAM LEE
9340 REDHAWK BEN DR
LAKELAND FL 33810 Occupation
LTD OTHER SERVICES
LTD NON-LICENSED CONSTRUCTION
LTD PUBLIC SERVICE

9970038232 ABRAHAM L SHAKESPEARE Status is ACTIVE
SHAKESPEARE,ABRAHAM LEE
9340 RED HAWK BEND DR
LAKELAND FL 33810 Occupation
LTD ART ENTERTAINMENT RECREATI
LTD PUBLIC SERVICE
New Business Date 5/13/2008
Business tax due 12/31/2009 - $126.00

Questions: Who filed A & J Lawn Service out of business on 6/29/09 (Abraham was last seen in April). Why is the business Abraham L Shakespeare still active?

What article mentioned a $150K loan? I haven't seen any court documents related to a loan with Barbara Jackson. Barbara is married to Franklin Jackson - Shakespeare & Associates.

Here it is.. I was wrong on the amount, though:

Posted 12-06-2009, 09:39 PM First thread, post #151
Dmoore

Barbara Jackson lied. She and her husband got a 120,000.00 loan from Mr. Shakespeare that i have a copy of the note and the check.

Was there ANYONE besides Abraham's mother who did NOT take advantage of him, or try to screw him over?

Maybe Antoinette, mother of his child.
Had positive feelings about her based on her comments in the St. Pete Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members