FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Antoinette, mother of his child.
Had positive feelings about her based on her comments in the St. Pete Times

I have serious doubts regarding her story of receiving text from Abraham asking to get a passport ready for their son. The two of them (based on court documents) had an extremely acromonious relationship. For visitation, Abraham had to pick up his son at Antoinette's sister's home so they didn't have to see each other.

The court documents filed by Antoinette after the lottery are sealed...but it looks like she received a settlement in addition to the trust fund for their son.

There is no way to know, but the interior of Abraham's house looks like it might have been the location for Dee's photoshoot on that "adult" website. The white wall by the stairs with the staggered pictures looks like a background in one of the jpg's from that site. I cannot say for sure. But those photos on the adult site were from spring of this year.

There is no way to know, but the interior of Abraham's house looks like it might have been the location for Dee's photoshoot on that "adult" website. The white wall by the stairs with the staggered pictures looks like a background in one of the jpg's from that site. I cannot say for sure. But those photos on the adult site were from spring of this year.

Thought exactly the same thing about the one shot that didn't have a curtain behind her.

They were already gone by the time I was approved. Is there anywhere I can see them?

LB, you're probably right about that relationship. Bad relationships involving children are sticky.

I believe her statement about the text is Plausible.

I suspect someone else besides Abe sent it.

They were already gone by the time I was approved. Is there anywhere I can see them?

LB, you're probably right about that relationship. Bad relationships involving children are sticky.

I believe her statement about the text is Plausible.

I suspect someone else besides Abe sent it.

Excellent point about someone else sending text.

You may try finding a cache copy of the Websleuths page with the pictures. Maybe someone else knows a better way.

Speaking of that text.. I really want to know when it was sent. Was it sent the same day Little Deedee made the "farewell" video?

What day was that video made?

Question: Someone tracking all of this fine information on Quicken or a forensic accounting software?
Hope so.

Question: Someone tracking all of this fine information on Quicken or a forensic accounting software?
Hope so.

Are you kindly volunteering :biggrin: how very nice of you dreamweaver I know they appreciate the thoughtful offer lolol ;)

:parrot:

A Stat and Supplies LLC is registered to Shar Anthony Krasniqi - partner of Dee Moore. Company address is 5732 SR 60 E Plant City, FL.

Below is link to the information found from Hillsborough County Business Taxes.

Couple of interesting facts: The company was created in the system on 10/16/09 and it's coded as Retail Sales.

http://www.hillstax.org/occweb/occupational_information.asp?FolioNumber=226572&FiscalYear=2010

Looks like Krasniqi is ramping up for business under this business name.

Originally incorporated on September 13, 2007, reinstated on October 15, 2008, and reinstated again on October 14, 2009.

But, no occupational until October 14, 2009, as pointed out in LB's post.

Interesting that I cannot find anything for 5802 State Road 60 E on the Hillsborough County Business Tax site. Possibly 5732 is commerical (believe property is owned by the owners of nearby gas station/food mart) and 5802 is residential except that Stitzel moved his law office to this address.

Information on 5802 State Road 60 E Plant City, FL 33567
Shar Krasniqi purchased this home in April of 2009. The property is a single family home; two stories with five bedrooms built in 1971. Purchase price was $253,600 and was acquired through warranty deed.

Attorney Howard Stitzel - Stitzel Law Firm, LLC - has updated his business address to 5802 State Road 60 E, Suite #2, Plant City. This address can be found on floridabar.org

Abraham Shakespeare, LLC - This is a new LLC formed on 2/9/09 by Dee Moore as registered agent and sole president. The company's business address is 5802 State Road 60 E, Plant City.

American Service Professionals, LLC - This is a new LLC formed on 7/13/09 by Dorice Donegan AKA Dee Moore as registered agent and sole president. The company's business address is 5802 State Road 60 E, Plant City.
source:sunbiz.org

Are you kindly volunteering :biggrin: how very nice of you dreamweaver I know they appreciate the thoughtful offer lolol ;)

:parrot:

If I had that kind of skill, I would. :innocent:
I don't post that much on this thread because I am just not good at ferreting out paper trails, public records.
I admire everyone that can though.

I do have my strengths in sleuthing, but public records are not it.

Possibly 5732 is commerical (believe property is owned by the owners of nearby gas station/food mart) and 5802 is residential except that Stitzel moved his law office to this address.

5802 and 5732 are both zoned as residential according to the PA. I also remember seeing some code enforcement violations on 5732 for commercial vehicle parking.

Abraham Shakespeare LLC (D. Moore), also has a business license as a collection agency.

Wonder why it's registered as a collection agency if they aren't registered with the state as a collection agency. Link. Doesn't the county require stuff like this?

That little stinker; that's the purpose of Abraham Shakespeare LLC. To shake people down for money. I believe the owner of the company selects the type of business when they register their company. Good find!

Did you notice that American Medical's last filing in Hillsborough was in 2006. Found nothing in Polk so possibly we could conclude she/Shar haven't been paying business taxes?

I was just looking at DM's arrest records from back in 2001.

There are actually 2 arrest records for her, both the same charges and the same date. DeeDee Moore is listed as an alias.

Still have on my mind Stitzel and the relationship they share. When it actually started..

Looking back to the date DM had the car accident and her being in a wheelchair. I can't find anything yet, but I'm curious if Stitzel was going to represent DM in a lawsuit?

I asked someone in the area to take pictures of the two houses. Until I figure out how to post them, I will describe.

5732 is a sorry looking red rambler with a black roof. Stitzel has a hanging shingle near road: Stitzel Law Firm, LLC 737-3AMP (underneath phone # is 267). Looks like an old little motel; something fishy going on. My guess is that this land is part of a new development and the house will be torn down. No landscaping, trailers around it, no way is an attorney going to have a practice in this house.

5802 is a older tan rambler-style with a 2nd floor over the garage. It also is sad looking compared to Abraham' house. Next door is a trailor with a chain fence around it; there's a mailbox but no number.

Looking back to the date DM had the car accident and her being in a wheelchair. I can't find anything yet, but I'm curious if Stitzel was going to represent DM in a lawsuit?

Looking at all this mess, I'm surprised she didn't sue. Nothing in Polk County Civil though :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member