FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ledger link: http://www.theledger.com/article/20100203/NEWS/2035023/1410?p=1&tc=pg

Judge Sets Moore's Bond at $1 Million

snip: Stitzel had represented Shakespeare in a child custody case and helped Moore transfer Shakespeare's debts and assets to a company she owned, American Medical Professionals.

Good article, I'm sure most of you have read it. The portion about Stitzel makes me feel a little hopeful that the investigation will reveal if or if not this 'group' have stolen from others. I don't doubt there is something going on with them, I'd like to see LE prove it and punish anyone involved to the full extent of the law. JMO.

I've run out of comments for DM's ever changing story. I think she's a *advertiser censored*. (Can I say that?) JMO.

... shows, DM doesn't know the meaning of the word love. She "loved" her "friend" AS too. remember?

HLN (CNN) Prime News led the hour off with this story. It usually repeats at 6pm EST here.

I can't even believe I'm reading this. I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.

DM was going on about protecting her family and she throws her son under the bus? WTH?

You're not the only one. I haven't believed most of what she's said this whole thing, but I NEVER NEVER NEVER expected her to say her son did it. What is she THINKING???????? That fact right there proves she is a Sociopath. Good call on that last night, Susan1!!! I didn't really think she fit the whole profile of a sociopath, but I bet there are sociopathic people out there that would never DREAM of blaming their 14 year old child in something like this. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

... shows, DM doesn't know the meaning of the word love. She "loved" her "friend" AS too. remember?

She loves money or rather the things you could acquire with them. A totally morally bankrupt person. If she bails out, somebody might take her out because of her flapping gums.
Abraham got at least pleasure into handing his money out to his needy friends/relatives. That *advertiser censored* does not know that type of pleasure, "giving". Such an evil person.
Personally, I think the greed/evil shows on her face, Shakespeare IMO
had a gentle face. Just so sad.
Lottery winners should be able to remain anonymous like in western europe.
Not be displayed on TV as a target for criminal elements like this *advertiser censored* and her cohorts.

All I have to say is she better learn to like the taste of prison food.....cause I have a very distinct feeling she will be eating only that for the REST of her life!!!!!!!!!

I sincerely hope her family doesn't WANT to bond her out. She needs to be locked up, not roaming the streets!!!

And orange IS NOT her color!!!!
:croc:

Now I have to wonder who that phone # belonged to that she posted...

And who answered it when it was called?

Wow. Well, in a way it shouldn't come as a surprise that she's throwing her son under the bus. She is repulsive. The judge should think hard about bail for this monster because she is not beyond killing her own son if he won't support her story. If she really even has a son.

I guess this will be another SICK damsel in distress fantasy, this time with her son forced to kill Abraham to defend DeeDee.

This is as low as a human can go.

Her son did not kill Abraham.

See what she is doing? Even with a murder on her hands she is still trying to make herself out to be the good person. Protecting her son.

Unfreaking believable.

Just got back....the Fox reporter was reading from a court document. Charging document, maybe? I haven't seen it linked....has it been released?

Do you have the number? If so, I'll try to check it out.

I don't have the number.. I wasn't very interested in calling it when it was posted for the simple reason that this was DeeDee we're talking about and I was almost positive that something bad could happen to anyone who called that number.. but I do think maybe a little "birdie" might have called.. and I'm sure there's a sleuthster or two who have all of her posts saved somewhere... it was a cell phone number.. so Im not sure if you could do a reverse look up on it.. I do remember a little sleuthing being done regarding the number at one point though.. but I'm not sure if anyone could find a name that it was associated with.... Sorry

eta: supposedly the number belonged to the 14 year old son. At least according to her.. and why would you put your 14 year old's cell number on blast on a public website?

I don't have the number.. I wasn't very interested in calling it when it was posted for the simple reason that this was DeeDee we're talking about and I was almost positive that something bad could happen to anyone who called that number.. but I do think maybe a little "birdie" might have called.. and I'm sure there's a sleuthster or two who have all of her posts saved somewhere... it was a cell phone number.. so Im not sure if you could do a reverse look up on it.. I do remember a little sleuthing being done regarding the number at one point though.. but I'm not sure if anyone could find a name that it was associated with.... Sorry

eta: supposedly the number belonged to the 14 year old son. At least according to her.. and why would you put your 14 year old's cell number on blast on a public website?

Oh my bad....I thought you meant the one that's on the shingle out by the road that ends in AMP. Sorry bout that. I read the posts where she was posting all that info...including her son posting the cell number.
It's probably registered to her or her company.

Here's an unofficial link to info in the Criminal Report Affidavit. Beware of large ugly pics of DDM.

On February 2, 2010 at approximately 5:00 p.m., Hillsborough deputies arrested Dorice Moore in eastern Hillsborough County on State Road 39.

Between April 6, 2009 and April 7, 2009, at an unknown hour, Abraham Shakespeare was murdered within the residence located at 5732 Highway 60 East in Plant City.

Dorice Moore arranged for an undisclosed witness to use a backhoe and to dig a hole to bury construction debris behind the residence located at 5802 Highway 60 East in Plant City, and later had him come back to fill the hole in. The undisclosed witness later met with the Polk County Sheriff’s Detective Wallace and Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office Detective Thomas and identified the location where the body was recovered as the same location where he had been requested to dig the hole.

In December 2009, Dorice Moore wrote a letter to the victim’s mother claiming to be the victim and to be alright. Dorice Moore used the victim’s cell phone and sent text messages to the victim’s friends and family. On December 27, 2009, More had an undisclosed witness make a cell phone call to the victim’s mother pretending to be the victim and had him tell the victim’s mother that he was alright. Moore later admitted to Detective’s Wallace and Clark that she had taken the steps to make it appear that the victim was still alive.

Between December 28, 2009 and January 21, 2010, Moore approached an undisclosed witness inquiring if he knew of anyone that was awaiting sentencing in prison and would be willing to admit to killing Abraham Shakespeare in exchange for $50,000.00. Moore told the undisclosed witness that he and the other person would have to dig up the body and move it to another location.

On January 25, 2010, Moore met with an undisclosed witness and provided a Smith and Wesson .38 caliber revolver and told him this was the weapon that had killed Abraham Shakespeare. Later on the same day, Moore took the undisclosed witness to 5802 Highway 60 East in Plant City and showed him a concrete slab behind the residence and pointed to the location the body was buried. Moore placed a piece of steel bar on the slab to mark the spot and it was agreed that the body would be removed from the grave that night at 8:00 p.m. Moore told the undisclosed witness that she was leaving a white in color Ford F150 pick-up truck with an enclosed trailer attached to be used to transport the body. Moore gave the keys to the truck to the undisclosed witness. Moore showed the undisclosed witness the contents of the trailer, which she had purchased, that consisted of a galvanized metal trough, bleach, gloves and plastic sheeting.

On January 25, 2010, Moore admitted to Polk County Sheriff’s Office Detectives Wallace and Clark that she had purchased bags of lime to be place over the victim’s body when it was buried.

On January 28, 2010 members of the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office recovered human remains approximately six feet beneath the surface in the location where the metal bar was left by Dorice Moore. The remains were identified to be that of Abraham Shakespeare by way of fingerprints. The Hillsborough County Medical Examiner’s Office has determined the manner of death for Abraham Shakespeare was homicidal violence.

bluemermaid...while you are reviewing that tape see what you can see on the date stamped on the tv..it was reported the date was 03/21/08...this doesn't sound right...and also where was this video recorded...it looks as if there is a blanket hanging over the window..what about all of that.....

It's hard to get a decent shot of the tv. : (

And she definitely said "Abe," not "Babe."

Attachments

• youtubecrop.jpg
    youtubecrop.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 15
  • youtubecropbw.jpg
    youtubecropbw.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 13
It's hard to get a decent shot of the tv. : (

And she definitely said "Abe," not "Babe."

I can make out MAR for March, but can't tell if it's 2008 or 2009. I can't for the life of me figure out what reason she gave him for videotaping that conversation. Anyone got a theory?

I can make out MAR for March, but can't tell if it's 2008 or 2009. I can't for the life of me figure out what reason she gave him for videotaping that conversation. Anyone got a theory?

IMO.... Setting up her.. "Abraham wanted to disappear" story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther