FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joybell
bluemermaid...while you are reviewing that tape see what you can see on the date stamped on the tv..it was reported the date was 03/21/08...this doesn't sound right...and also where was this video recorded...it looks as if there is a blanket hanging over the window..what about all of that.....

It's hard to get a decent shot of the tv. : (

And she definitely said "Abe," not "Babe."

I saved the file, then enlarged it. It totally looks like March 23, 2008. I'm pretty positive on the "Mar 23" part....but the year MUST be 09. Some might like to speculate that she knew him much earlier than she said she did....and she might have. But for THIS specific piece of evidence...i truthfully believe it is 3/23/09. I think she purposely took this video for the purposes of establishing and confirming her story that he wanted to disappear and did as much. I think even at this time, she knew he was going to be murdered. And it was only 2 weeks (approx) to the time that his life ended.

So there you go. She thought she had it wrapped up in such a neat little package. She thought WRONG!!!

Quote:
bluemermaid...while you are reviewing that tape see what you can see on the date stamped on the tv..it was reported the date was 03/21/08...this doesn't sound right...and also where was this video recorded...it looks as if there is a blanket hanging over the window..what about all of that.....

I saved the file, then enlarged it. It totally looks like March 23, 2008. I'm pretty positive on the "Mar 23" part....but the year MUST be 09. Some might like to speculate that she knew him much earlier than she said she did....and she might have. But for THIS specific piece of evidence...i truthfully believe it is 3/23/09. I think she purposely took this video for the purposes of establishing and confirming her story that he wanted to disappear and did as much. I think even at this time, she knew he was going to be murdered. And it was only 2 weeks (approx) to the time that his life ended.

So there you go. She thought she had it wrapped up in such a neat little package. She thought WRONG!!!

Looking again though, after re-reading Joybell's quote that it was said to be 3/21, I think the date on the TV is 3/20. Not 3/23. Sorry bout that!!!

Oh, I dunno, tigergal, I think she looks GREAT in orange!!! :innocent:

Yeah, ShadyOaksGirl, I guess what I meant to say was, she looked horrible as heck.
Doesn't matter if orange is her color or not, really....she's gonna be wearing that fashionable thing for a LONGGGGGGG time!!!!

I think she had already talked him into the disappearing crap, knowing all the time she was planning his death. I think he believed she would really help him get away for awhile, She wanted it on tape that he was going to go along with her.

OMG she makes me sick

blue mermaid or anyone...can we find when dm and shar started signing thing together...i want to know for sure..where the money comes from...i know (i think)...this women didn't have a pot to P*&& in are a window to throw it out of...can we prove there was no $$$$ exchange hands...she really is pi@@ing me off..but then who cares if she pi@@es me off...i only get more determined...i learn how to do more stuff through this case than ever...back in the day..there was no computer...i'm ok...i love change...(i think)...lol...let all have a laugh tonight...we need it...tell us all something funny that happened today...

I just read the Lakeland Ledger article and yes I am so disapointed that she is blaming her son! WTH is wrong with that woman??? It fits her m.o. though. She pretended to be her son online to cover up what she wrote and now she is blaming the son to cover up what she has done. Accessory after the fact? Not! She needs to be charged with pre-meditated capitol murder IMO.

...did i miss something...cedric edmon is speaking out...he's not lost after all...he said dm spoke to his yesterday...this is way to much...i can see the tears now at the funeral...who really knows who's involved in all this..i will be the first to day i don't...

Quote:

Hopefully this tape can be used as evidence for premeditated murder.

...did i miss something...cedric edmon is speaking out...he's not lost after all...he said dm spoke to his yesterday...this is way to much...i can see the tears now at the funeral...who really knows who's involved in all this..i will be the first to day i don't...
I believe the Cedric who is speaking out is the father. I believe Cedric, the son, is the one who is MIA with a felony warrant.

Hopefully this tape can be used as evidence for premeditated murder.

And how does that work for charges issued, if you premeditated a murder, but it wasn't YOU who carried it out. (Not implying she PAID someone, although it'll probably shakedown that way....like she was "sharing" her fortune for their services in killing, burying, etc) But let's say she DIDN'T pay anyone specifically, that she had a couple co-horts in crime, and that SHE decided he should die, and she planned it all out, she just didn't execute the plan.

Would it be a "First Degree Murder" charge? Or something different?

I don't believe she didn't pull the trigger. She's the one with the murder weapon according to her. She's the one trying to conceal the crime. She's the one who ended up with all of Abraham's property and money. I do believe she is that evil. I believe the person who murdered Abraham Shakespeare is already in custody of Hillsborough Sheriff's Department.
Did she have help. Maybe. She sure had a lot of help in transferring all of his property.
I believe she is a cold-blooded murderess with no guilt and no remorse.
If she paid someone to do it, she's still as guilty as they are.
He trusted her. Why would she pay someone at that point and have to give up some of the money she was trying to steal from him?
If she would accuse her son of this murder, I believe she is as guilty as hell. I'm surprised she hasn't said it was suicide. She's blamed everyone else. Dorice, you are the weakest link. You've only been in jail one day and you're blabbing like a baby.
And I agree with Abraham's brother. I hope they execute her.
Anyone know who this woman is that she transferred the property to? Vultures. And pretty stupid to get herself embroiled in this mess.

I don't believe she didn't pull the trigger. She's the one with the murder weapon according to her. She's the one trying to conceal the crime. She's the one who ended up with all of Abraham's property and money. I do believe she is that evil. I believe the person who murdered Abraham Shakespeare is already in custody of Hillsborough Sheriff's Department.
Did she have help. Maybe. She sure had a lot of help in transferring all of his property.
I believe she is a cold-blooded murderess with no guilt and no remorse.
If she paid someone to do it, she's still as guilty as they are.
He trusted her. Why would she pay someone at that point and have to give up some of the money she was trying to steal from him?
If she would accuse her son of this murder, I believe she is as guilty as hell. I'm surprised she hasn't said it was suicide. She's blamed everyone else. Dorice, you are the weakest link. You've only been in jail one day and you're blabbing like a baby.
And I agree with Abraham's brother. I hope they execute her.
Anyone know who this woman is that she transferred the property to? Vultures. And pretty stupid to get herself embroiled in this mess.

I don't entirely believe she didn't pull the trigger either. I was just more or less trying to speculate what charges she might be charged with. I know that if she actually pulled the trigger, it's 1st degree murder, I was just wondering if it would still be the same if she DIDN'T pull the trigger, but was involved as I said in my scenario. I do agree with you and everything you said in your post. The fact she brought her son into it tells me she's the evilest of all evil, and I would die trying to protect my child and would NEVER falsely place him in a sick twisted ugly scenario such as this.
Oh gosh, I just got a disgustingly sick feeling. I hope she didn't actually INVOLVE him in this mess.
She deserves to fry for all the lies, deceit, fraud, forgery, and DEATH that is surrounding her.
:furious:

just laughing to myself
_suzi9mm__by_Narfmaster.gif
_laugh_till_you_cry_.gif

remembering deedee had a self *advertiser censored* page

Did that *advertiser censored* page get taken down or is the screen shot still posted? We've seen a lot more pictures to compare of her lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike