FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree he needs support, Tricia. I don't think it was really him posting though. JMO. Wonderful words, though, and I do hope he sees them.

From what I understand it really was him

Let me expound on my last post.....No, sitting in jail to be reminded daily of what she's done and suffering at the aspect of spending life there wouldn't even TOUCH the grief, sorrow and feelings of the families involved. I shouldn't have worded it that way. She could never feel what she's caused so many others to now feel.
UGH
She's just......the lowest form of life on earth. Sadly, those people are walking among us....until something like this happens. :sick:

I am staunch opponent of death penalty for various reasons.
The main reason, however, is because of the immediate relatives of the criminal. Like father, mother and children. Life without parole is just fine and dandy for me.

...a judge set her bond at $1 million, and said she will have to prove where she gets the money."

I don't think she should have been given bond at all--w all the assets and available cash that we know she's swindled or to which she has access, she would seem a high flight risk as well as likely to come up w $100k that's nothing to DM--she's proven skillful at covering her tracks or sources...

Thankfully not quite skillful enough to get away w murder, but enough to post bond by making $100k in funds appear legit. NO BOND! Obviously neither her conscience nor her son are sufficient motive to keep her from running and she is a danger and a menace IMO

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/hillsborough/moore's-bond:-$1-million

:parrot:

EXAMPLE

Published: Thu, January 21, 2010 - 12:00 am CST Last Updated: Thu, January 21, 2010 - 2:41 am CST
68 Views |Short URL: http://wkrg.com/661681

Sarasota, Florida - A Port Charlotte woman reportedly driving the getaway car in a Sarasota armed robbery has been charged with felony murder after police killed her accomplice.

Police say 45-year-old Kristin Gabriellini was picked up Tuesday evening. That morning, police say 22-year-old Zachary C. Mathes walked into a Sarasota Walgreens with a 9mm handgun, went back to the pharmacy and demanded the painkillers oxycontin and dilautid. At some point, a customer had called 911, and officers reportedly confronted Mathes in an empty aisle. One officer fired four times, hitting Mathes twice.

Florida law allows prosecutors to charge someone with felony murder if anyone dies while he or she is committing a felony.

Gabriellini was being held without bail.

FELONY MURDER
A far lesser-known offense is felony murder and its counterpart, attempted felony murder. Felony murder occurs when two or more people commit a dangerous felony together, such as an armed robbery or a burglary. During the course of that felony, a person is killed. Those involved in the commission of the felony may be charged with felony murder - even if they had no role in the killing.

In DM's warped mind, accusing her son makes some sense. He would be treated as a juvenile, get out of prison when 18. And they both can ride into the sunset with the stolen loot.
I am still puzzled though why she quitclaim deed her digs last month to that mysterious female Eva Williams. Wonder if DM could also be blackmailed.
I also think that LE could have arrested her a lot earlier but were hoping moronic DM would be more valuable running free and desperately trying to cover up her crimes.
I think , she is quite capable pulling the trigger. Why on earth was she holding on to the alleged murder weapon though. I just cannot believe if another person murdered Shakespeare, they would have given her the gun.

<..>>

Thankfully not quite skillful enough to get away w murder, but enough to post bond by making $100k in funds appear legit. NO BOND! Obviously neither her conscience nor her son are sufficient motive to keep her from running and she is a danger and a menace IMO

I agree, no bond. Not skillful enough to get away with murder but dangerous enough to commit it (again). It is clear that she will stop at nothing to get what she wants.

In DM's warped mind, accusing her son makes some sense. He would be treated as a juvenile, get out of prison when 18. And they both can ride into the sunset with the stolen loot.
I am still puzzled though why she quitclaim deed her digs last month to that mysterious female Eva Williams. Wonder if DM could also be blackmailed.
I also think that LE could have arrested her a lot earlier but were hoping moronic DM would be more valuable running free and desperately trying to cover up her crimes.
I think , she is quite capable pulling the trigger. Why on earth was she holding on to the alleged murder weapon though. I just cannot believe if another person murdered Shakespeare, they would have given her the gun.

The blue statement reminds me of David Brown and his daughter Cinnamon Brown (Ann Rule wrote a book about the case and a movie was also made). I can't imagine any parent exposing their children to such horror. JMO, I have trouble believing DM was thinking about anyone's future except her own when she claimed that doozey of a statement.

I'd like to know more about Eva Williams too. I'm not recalling any details on her (aside from the quit claim). Maybe I didn't read close enough.

I think LE picked her up at a good time. I'm glad they gave her a chance to talk herself in circles. Boy, did she talk!

I think she could have pulled the trigger. If she truly didn't, I expect she'll be telling the truth about 'who did' eventually.

JMO.

I'm not entirely sure this is true. I remember hearing news stories of pretty young children on different occasions being tried as adults and ending up with very harsh sentences (wish I could remember....I want to say one was as young as 10 or something like that)

I feel so bad for her son. He has lost his innocents because of his conniving mother. No child should have to go through something this. I know when my son gets bullied at school it breaks my heart. This child must be going through hell at school right now. Often even their friends turn on them. I worry about him. I hope he is a very strong young man.

I feel so bad for her son. He has lost his innocents because of his conniving mother. No child should have to go through something this. I know when my son gets bullied at school it breaks my heart. This child must be going through hell at school right now. Often even their friends turn on them. I worry about him. I hope he is a very strong young man.

I pray that he has many decent people in his life. Kids can be cruel and it certainly didn't help when his own mother dealt a cruel blow of her own. Hopefully his father and all his grandparents can help him deal with this situation and he comes out of it all being okay.

The parent promises the child all kinds of things and adds, "if you really love me you will do this for me." She may have told him if AS lived she was going to go to prison. We have to remember DM was a con who fooled a lot of people. She WAS very good at what she did, Her son is only 14 years old.

I am not sure it was him posting here either, mainly because that's exactly the kind of thing DD would do. But if it was DD posting, then that's really evidence of her using her son's identity for her gain and speaks more to his victimization.

In terms of the crime, I would give her son the complete benefit of the doubt, remembering that he really is a child with a monster mother who has told vicious lies about everyone connected to this case, accusing many of crimes. She will implicate anyone, and probably believes implicating a minor is a brilliant solution.

She will say and do anything to get what she wants---period.

I'm pretty sure her son is another victim, maybe her biggest.

Agree--and while I believe she did it herself I certainly would not put it past DM to have solicited her son for murder. "Testing" her son's love is precisely what this manipulative sociopathic "mother" from down under would do IMO. If you remove every last morsel of decency, every trace of humanity and kernel of compassion or conscience what you're left w is DM. A devious deadly black widow who thought she was shrewd and clever crawling her way to a fortune but who has spun her last web. JMO

Agree--and while I believe she did it herself I certainly would not put it past DM to have solicited her son for murder. "Testing" her son's love is precisely what this manipulative sociopathic "mother" from down under would do IMO. If you remove every last morsel of decency, every trace of humanity and kernel of compassion or conscience what you're left w is DM. A devious deadly black widow who thought she was shrewd and clever crawling her way to a fortune but who has spun her last web. JMO

Yes, when this case started it reminded of Sante and Kenny Kimes. That was before we knew about DD's son, but DD's manipulative streak was so strong and the financial crimes all so complicated that she really reminded me of Sante.

I have to agree she would probably have loved nothing more than to groom her dependent son for a life of crime. The "black widow" comparison is perfect.

That is why, as tragic as this is, being separated from his mother might be the son's salvation.

I wish he had a relative someplace where this story hasn't gotten much publicity, where he could maybe have a fresh start. I don't even know who he lives with?

You are so right---bullying is just heartbreaking. In this case it is likely to get worse as the story develops and he is at a tender age.

Yes, when this case started it reminded of Sante and Kenny Kimes. That was before we knew about DD's son, but DD's manipulative streak was so strong and the financial crimes all so complicated that she really reminded me of Sante.

I have to agree she would probably have loved nothing more than to groom her dependent son for a life of crime. The "black widow" comparison is perfect.

That is why, as tragic as this is, being separated from his mother might be the son's salvation.

(bbm) No doubt about it nadj... we can all give thanks he has finally escaped his mother's fangs. JMO

Yes...the Court Docket has been updated. The current charge (only 1 count) is "Accessory After Fact", and level is "Felony First Degree" (*FFD). *FFD carries a sentence of up to 30 years.

I honestly believe this charge will be upgraded to Capitol Murder at some point, but LE had to act fast and get her behind bars, as she was planning to further dispose of AS's body. Remember, her charge is Accessory AFTER The Fact, which basically means she helped AFTER the act of murder (They could PROVE this, since she admitted this to various sources). Once LE is ready, and can prove she helped plan, execute, AND cover up the murder, I'm confident LE will charge her with MURDER (even if she didn't pull the trigger).

You go Investigatingthecase!

Agreed. Sheriff Gee made it clear at the presser Tuesday night, that this is still a very active investigation and that the charges against DM could be upgraded. More arrests are on the way too. LE and Mark Ober are being meticulous and measured. They want the charges to stick -- locked tight.

I wish he had a relative someplace where this story hasn't gotten much publicity, where he could maybe have a fresh start. I don't even know who he lives with?

You are so right---bullying is just heartbreaking. In this case it is likely to get worse as the story develops and he is at a tender age.

I believe he lives with his paternal grandmother.
I do not buy any of DM's accusations. This was a planned murder IMO. She already had established access to Shakespeare's money/real estate/loans, therefor he was not needed anymore.
Her son was about 13 when this happened. If he is a normal kid, and if he really shot Shakespeare, it would have been traumatic for him. His relatives would have noticed a change in his behavior. Any seasoned detective would have broken him in short order. Doubt if he would have fired twice.
Nay, this is just another attempt by his sociopath mother to keep her (fat) butt out of jail.

Yes- very confusing.

Maybe it should read:

Shakespeare was set up for a robbery in the house.
Shakespeare pulled his gun out to defend himself, but there were no bullets.
Then he was then shot twice.

???

Maybe they meant he was set up to do a robbery (probably by DD). Was given a gun with no bullets. Then when he got "caught" he pulled the gun out and there person in the house shot him twice in "self defense" . Does anyone know who lives in 5732 S.R. 60?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500