FL FL - Ali Gilmore, 30, Tallahassee, 3 Feb 2006

Ok, so her car was at home and it was impounded. But we don't know where she even disappeared from. We don't know when she disappeared as it was several days before anyone missed her.

Does her husband have a car? Have they impounded his car and checked it?

I hope LE has gone over her computer. Could there be a clue there?

I'm not ruling out the husband at this point. He missed an appointment that they were both supposed to be at. He doesn't call the counselor and he doesn't call his wife????????? IF they were trying to get back together, why wouldn't he have called her in all those days??????????

Makes absolutely no sense, IMHO.

FWIW, it's a bad sign when the first one to report the person missing is not the spouse. :eek:

JMHO
fran

PS......this is gone on way too long. IMO, something bad happened to her.

Of course something bad happened to her. It is way too long. Put that husband under the scope until he breaks or is cleared

I wonder if they had actually started going to therapy or if that was going to be their first appt. This is just so odd that she would just disappear like this.
I just find it very strange that he slept in on the day they were supposed to go to counseling...especially if he wanted to work on their problems and get back together. Odd that he didn't call her to say he was sorry for missing the appt. Didn't he think that she would be hurt or upset if she had shown up and waited and waited for him to show. Didn't he find it odd that she didn't call him and chew him out for not showing? I wonder if they had been going to get back together if counseling worked out and then something happened and she changed her mind or they had a fight and something happened. I would sure want an account of every minute of his time before she disappeared. Did he sleep in because he was up all night doing something?????

Bobbisangel said:
I wonder if they had actually started going to therapy or if that was going to be their first appt. This is just so odd that she would just disappear like this.

I just find it very strange that he slept in on the day they were supposed to go to counseling...especially if he wanted to work on their problems and get back together.

Odd that he didn't call her to say he was sorry for missing the appt. Didn't he think that she would be hurt or upset if she had shown up and waited and waited for him to show.

Didn't he find it odd that she didn't call him and chew him out for not showing? I wonder if they had been going to get back together if counseling worked out and then something happened and she changed her mind or they had a fight and something happened. I would sure want an account of every minute of his time before she disappeared.

Did he sleep in because he was up all night doing something?????

You've definitely had your thinking cap on! ;)

Her work called her in missing to LE when she missed her second day of work. First she missed Friday, then she missed Monday.

Four days of her missing and he hadn't tried to call his dear pregnant wife. :slap: We're not talking about one day here, we're talking about FOUR DAYS. :eek:

JMHO
fran

They just had about a five minute segment on Greta about Ali. They found nothing during the search this past weekend, headed by the Klass Foundation. They searched the area around her home, and I can't recall what the other area was.

The husband did not assist in the search. He didn't contact the searchers.LE said he's been extremely cooperative with them and even did a voice analyzer test.

They said her car was located in her driveway with her purse inside. They said this wasn't unusual for Ali, to leave her purse in the car. They did say it was unusual that she had left her car unlocked.

I wonder if they've found her keys???? Greta didn't ask.......hmmm

Ali's cell phone was turned off about a month before her disappearance. So there are no phone records. There has also been no credit card or bank transactions since she went missing.

Hmmmmmm..........does anyone know about the keys? OH, and if LE has her computer?

JMHO
fran

Thanks for the interest in Ali's case.

Her keys are still missing and LE does have her computer.

Please keep this family and Ali in your prayers.

Brad

Brad Dennis said:
Thanks for the interest in Ali's case.

Her keys are still missing and LE does have her computer.

Please keep this family and Ali in your prayers.

Brad

Thank you Brad for the information about the keys and computer.

It seems she may have either left with someone for a minute, or was approached in the driveway as she got home and was getting out of her car as she forgot to lock her car (with her purse in it).

Now, if she willingly went with someone, she would have grabbed her purse and locked her car.

FWIW, IMHO
fran

fran said:
Thank you Brad for the information about the keys and computer.

It seems she may have either left with someone for a minute, or was approached in the driveway as she got home and was getting out of her car as she forgot to lock her car (with her purse in it).

Now, if she willingly went with someone, she would have grabbed her purse and locked her car.

FWIW, IMHO
fran
Early on during a news show, possibly Nancy Grace, I heard someone (family I'm sure) mention that leaving her purse in the car was something that Ali did on a regular basis. Anyone else recall this??

fran said:
You've definitely had your thinking cap on! ;)

Her work called her in missing to LE when she missed her second day of work. First she missed Friday, then she missed Monday.

Four days of her missing and he hadn't tried to call his dear pregnant wife. :slap: We're not talking about one day here, we're talking about FOUR DAYS. :eek:

JMHO
fran

Good questions from you, fran and Bobbisangel. I also wonder if the police have discussed the relationship of Ali and her husband with the counselor, to see if there was any hope of their working out their problems. If not, the husband could have gotten upset or desperate, maybe?

That information would usually be confidential but I'm pretty sure when the person is missing, police can at least interview the counselor and get an idea of how things were going.

I also find it very suspicious that the husband was not concerned enough to keep the counseling appointment and did not try to contact Ali about it, and that she disappeared THAT DAY. Did he try to contact her before the appointment? It would have to be someone she knew or trusted to get her to go off with them. This was a responsible person with a good work record and a close family, I just don't believe she disappeared on her own. The husband also did not participate in the recent search. Doesn't sound like he's too worried to me. Unfortunately, there are miles and miles of woods and national forests in this area, she could be anywhere.

From living near this area, I do know that LE here are usually good at "getting their man". Some past cases were thought to be forgotten but when solved it was learned LE has been working on them for years very diligently.

No new articles or news on the case since the last posted here, so I feel sure that LE is working quietly to gather information, or hopefully to build a case.

Hope for Ali and her family there is a resolution soon.

Reader:

Ali is not forgotten. I'm sure LE is working on this case as we type.

Sometimes, it takes more time. I'm sure they'll get their man. ;)

JMHO
fran

Saw a new billboard up with a big picture of Ali. Hope this generates some new leads.This is very strange for Tallahassee. But stuff like this is happening everywhere these days.

There are so many glaring instances. I hope LE is on top of this. Bless her soul and may justice be served. I am tired of seeing this hatefulness being imposed on people. There has got to be a way to nip this in bud. I will keep thinking.

Seems to me the fairgrounds could have given some time to the family for Ali's picture and info to stay up on that billboard....without charge. Is there something else up there now or is it just setting there empty?

Another thing that I would like to know is why Ali's work place called LE when she didn't show for work? I'm sure they were probably trying to contact her by Monday morning when she didn't show but why call the police? Did she not have a person to contact on her application? It just struck me as odd that they would call the police and that they called pretty early in the morning. Did they know something that we don't? Did they have a reason to feel that something might have happened to her? Had their been abuse by the husband before? I'm sure that LE has covered all of this but I sure would like to know more about the marriage problems and why the seperation.

Ali's been gone for way to long for her to just have decided to have a little time out. It doesn't sound like she was seeing anyone else if she was willing to go to therapy to try and mend her marriage. Her husband's behavior sets up a big ole red flag to me. It just doesn't make sense at all. I wonder if anything was out of order in her home. Was there any signs of a struggle.
Something has happened to this woman and to me everything points in one direction.

I'm just so sick of hearing about pregnant women being missing or found murdered. I don't remember it ever being so bad before Laci went missing and was found murdered. It seems like since Laci there has just been one woman after the other. I don't understand why it had to end in murder. Aren't any of these creeps big enough to just walk away? Are they all sociopaths who only think about what they want? Most of them end up getting arrested and spend years if not the rest of their lives in prison so where is the sense in murdering their wives and children. If this husband has done something to his wife and baby I pray that he doesn't get away with it.

There is another ad in it's place. I do know this community did donate quite a bit to keep stuff up. There has been support, but as long as the board was up, perhaps they know they've reached the right people - the right people just haven't said anything. Keeping it up another 100 years wouldn't make any difference, in that case.

I want to blame the husband just because there isn't anyone else to blame. I don't know that his behavior is any different than anyone else's would be - I just feel uncomfortable leaving it up to "I don't have any idea."

I guess I want to blame the husband because it usually is the husband. Just knowing that they were seperated causes me to wonder and then not knowing why they were seperated and if there was ever abuse in the marriage makes me wonder too. I wonder if LE have any idea what happened to Ali? I wonder what her phone records have to say...who called her last, etc. I wonder if the husband's time is accounted for the night before Ali disappeared. I wish we would hear something.

Of course, if they were separated - maybe that makes me not really blame him because he was already out from under whatever stressed him. Okay, except for that maybe he didn't want to pay child support.

I don't know. My husband didn't pay child support for 9 years and I stayed alive. I wish I knew where she was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back