<snipped>

UCN: 542006CO000024XXAXCX
File Date: 2006-02-14

Defendant
SHEFFIELD, JOHNNY MARCUS
2006-02-141LOCAL ORDIN CITA #06-395 1/6/06 PCSO/TIMPS
2006-02-141PUBL NUISANCE ANIMAL/STRAY
<snipped>

Several docs with assault charges against different people at different times.

Crystal's brother?

UCN: 542004CF001425XXAXMX
File Date: 2004-08-03
Judge: EDWARD E HEDSTROM
Defense Atty: STEPHENSON, JOHN W

Defendant
SHEFFIELD, JOHNNY MARCUS
2004-08-031COMPLAINT FILED: PCSO
2004-08-031KNOWINGLY OWN, MANAGE OPERATE FACILITY TO FIGHT ANIMALS
2004-08-031CRUELTY TO ANIMALS
2004-08-031ATTENDING THE FIGHTING OR BATING OF ANIMALS
<snipped>

Defendant
SHEFFIELD, JOHNNY MARCUS
<snipped>

What a friggen mess. That poor baby.

Lance - think you will see this is pretty run of the mill for this culture. :waitasec:

I looked at a few MySpace pages of family members (mostly female) & noticed it's pretty run of the mill for them to live the 'barefoot & pregnant' lifestyle..It's hard for many of us to relate to much of this "culture" but it is what it is.

I said "*advertiser censored* fighting" is mostly a Hispanic sport - NOT dogs. Down here we have more "*advertiser censored* fighting" rings busted up than dog rings. Peeps down here keep PLENTY of pits but more for protection than fighting.

Okay, sorry. We do have more dog fighting here. (Im in MI) but that's mainly due to geography. There aren't many roosters here.
I wasn't going to use the C word in that last sentence, it would have sounded very odd.

Crystal's brother?

Defendant
SHEFFIELD, JOHNNY MARCUS
<snipped>

Defendant
SHEFFIELD, JOHNNY MARCUS
<snipped>

Father I believe

Don't mean this to be taken the wrong way at all...this whole thing...the similarity of names even.....Caylee and Haleigh...kidnapping so many similarities..........I really feel someone like M. Lunsford or M. Klaus should be the ones helping here not GA!!!! He really does not have a good track record of telling folks how to handle the media, IMO:bang:I really feel he is trying to help but someone other than him I think would be better at this time. IMO

MDO, sadly I think it already has. They have just not made a formal announcement.

I am so sick of people taking their problems out on children..just flat sick of it..
Only cowards do this! Why can't people who feel they need to hurt a child actually step up to someone who can defend themselves? I just don't understand why someone, anyone feels glorified over hurting a child..
I wish I had the ability to know who and when it would happen.....:furious:

Okay, sorry. We do have more dog fighting here. (Im in MI) but that's mainly due to geography. There aren't many roosters here.
I wasn't going to use the C word in that last sentence, it would have sounded very odd.

*Snort, I guess we would have more dog fighting here, but I'm not sure.

Dad was awarded custody essentially by default, possibly to avoid--or better yet, have awarded--child support. I won't waste everyone's time here delving again his extensive criminal or drug histories which speak for themselves. Dad left who he himself referred to as his "dumb b*tch" minor gf who needs to finish high school in charge of his children night after night because she was free babysitting, exploiting yet speaking demeaningly of her. And photos can be VERY misleading. (Notice no photos taken of children at time drugs were purchased, sold, or used.) If you believe any of this is a healthy environment for these or any other children, that's fine. I don't care to belabor the point. There is a child missing and afterall, it is JMO.
:blowkiss:
:parrot:

I don't see how anyone can make judgments on why he wanted custody. And his record... there has to be a reason why he got off so lightly. Basically he got a slap on the hand (someone explained the legal wording of the outcome a million threads ago)

Not everyone lives behind a white picket fence. It takes all kinds to make the world go round, it doesn't make it right, just the way the world really is. I get the impression his language skills aren't the best. In times of stress I've seen many young men like him revert to "bad language" (I worked in a high school). I'm not going to judge him for that. It just doesn't seem that "unusual" to me.

O/T but I know those here also followed Caylee's case. I wanted you all to know my husband was in Orlando 2/11. He took pix of the make shift memorial site and the they are beautiful. They really capture how much love everyone has had for this angel. I created an album and I hope you will take a look.

Awesome! Link? :)

Don't mean this to be taken the wrong way at all...this whole thing...the similarity of names even.....Caylee and Haleigh...kidnapping so many similarities..........I really feel someone like M. Lunsford or M. Klaus should be the ones helping here not GA!!!! He really does not have a good track record of telling folks how to handle the media, IMO:bang:I really feel he is trying to help but someone other than him I think would be better at this time. IMO

I worry that the stigma attached to the Anthony's may sour public opinion against Haleigh's case. I do have to support GA's attempt to bring some good out of something bad, but I do have to wonder if he has thought about the implications for Haleigh's family,

This whole family is involved in so many criminal activities, it is no wonder this child is missing/endangered. It seems that all members of the family - even grandpa! - have illegal dealings. I am sure they are surrounded by unsavory characters at all times. These kids hardly stand a chance to live a healthy, normal life.

I hope I'm not disturbing anyone when discussing demographics of the area Halliegh is from. Being from the Northwest I was wondering if the circus people off season live in that area? I remember hearing as a young woman that many people with a criminal record live amongst the carnival people and wondered if this sect of society might need looking into? Remember I'm not from those parts when responding.

Crystal's brother?

Defendant
SHEFFIELD, JOHNNY MARCUS
<snipped>

Defendant
SHEFFIELD, JOHNNY MARCUS
<snipped>

That is definitely dog fighting. Also sounds like they had a 'pit' for the fights.

I hope I'm not disturbing anyone when discussing demographics of the area Halliegh is from. Being from the Northwest I was wondering if the circus people off season live in that area? I remember hearing as a young woman that many people with a criminal record live amongst the carnival people and wondered if this sect of society might need looking into? Remember I'm not from those parts when responding.

Karen I haven't seen any reference to carnies within the family members or the town.

Dad was awarded custody essentially by default, possibly to avoid--or better yet, have awarded--child support. I won't waste everyone's time here delving again his extensive criminal or drug histories which speak for themselves. Dad left who he himself referred to as his "dumb b*tch" minor gf who needs to finish high school in charge of his children night after night because she was free babysitting, exploiting yet speaking demeaningly of her. And photos can be VERY misleading. (Notice no photos taken of children at time drugs were purchased, sold, or used.) If you believe any of this is a healthy environment for these or any other children, that's fine. I don't care to belabor the point. There is a child missing and afterall, it is JMO.
:blowkiss:
:parrot:
I would like to point out....2002 is BEFORE the children were even BORN!!! Of course, there are no photos of them taken at that time!!

Those photos are not misleading in any way. I see the way her eyes sparkle and her smile is truly genuine. She was not, imo, a child showing signs of abuse in any of the photos. IMO, you can see certain signs of abuse. It is written on their faces. It is the void in their eyes. It is the way they present themselves with posturing.

I looked at a few MySpace pages of family members (mostly female) & noticed it's pretty run of the mill for them to live the 'barefoot & pregnant' lifestyle..It's hard for many of us to relate to much of this "culture" but it is what it is.

I have had a hard time keeping up with all the sound-alike names (Misti, Lindsi, etc) and the similar lifestyles. Is anyone actually married? Do any of these people go to school or live a "normal" lifestyle that is not full of illegal activities? I have never seen so many rap sheets and criminal charges involving such close-knit people. The whole situation is sad to me and has really shed some light on this particular "culture."

No, there are quite a few outside of Tampa, eastern Hillsborough county.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname