FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the arrest records for all the parties, but especially biodad, the cps visits to the household.... I am really curious what LE thought when the call came in and what approach they took in questioning him. I don't think he did anything to her, but it had to have an effect of some sort.

Ya know, I am sitting here thinking....Why did GA pick this case? There are other children missing, but he chose the one with the tv coverage. I had supported him earlier, but the more I think on it, the more I am changing my mind..
I wondered about the carnival workers as well...

O/T but I know those here also followed Caylee's case. I wanted you all to know my husband was in Orlando 2/11. He took pix of the make shift memorial site and the they are beautiful. They really capture how much love everyone has had for this angel. I created an album and I hope you will take a look.
Thank you LeLe...do you have a link?

Animal fights of any kind usually involve gambling. Maybe someone owed some money or something....I don't know, just throwing something out there.

Good find LL.

was Haleigh around any of the dogs that day????

KOOL LOOK
Hiding Under The Shadow of The Almighty

Sun exclusive: Grandmother, Marie Griffis, apologizes to Ronald and g.f. Misty for raising suspicion in media. Read more on gainesville.com.
7 minutes ago from mobile web

I just don't see marie apologizing as bitter as she is for no reason other than her conscious. I say this because of their very own families lifestyles and facts we've learned concerning her own daughters behavior and losing custody they certainly held no right to pass judgement upon another like the custodial father doing all the work in supporting and raising her grandkids that she rarely saw, but had lots of opinions as to how they acted and what they did as children on a daily basis.

Sorry I didn't get to this before other thread locked up. Could you point me in the direction of Haleigh's mother actually being involved in unsavory behaviors besides things claimed but not substantiated by RC? Her father submitted to the courts a sworn statement saying she was a victim of RC's abuse in an attempt to regain custody of the children. The document from her father stated he had intimidated her with death threats in regards to the custody issue, and she actually didn't show up in court the day he was granted custody. I'm just curious how much of this is he said/she said and how much is actually backed up by witnesses or LE.

I don't see how anyone can make judgments on why he wanted custody. And his record... there has to be a reason why he got off so lightly. Basically he got a slap on the hand (someone explained the legal wording of the outcome a million threads ago)

Not everyone lives behind a white picket fence. It takes all kinds to make the world go round, it doesn't make it right, just the way the world really is. I get the impression his language skills aren't the best. In times of stress I've seen many young men like him revert to "bad language" (I worked in a high school). I'm not going to judge him for that. It just doesn't seem that "unusual" to me.

You missed the point. The point isn't just foul language, which btw doesn't just "spill out" unless it's already in the glass to begin with but can be written off to stress and even overlooked tho Junior was present. The point IS if the dad had so little confidence in his gf and thought she was EITHER DUMB, OR a B,* WHY WOULD HE LEAVE HER IN CHARGE OF HIS TWO PRECIOUS CHILDREN? My point isn't to bash victims--as my earlier posts stated, and DotsEyes' so clearly illustrates, it is to hopefully LEARN or take away something from all these tragic cases. As always, JMO.

:parrot:

This situation must be a nightmare case for LE, as I am sure is any case involving a missing child, but especially when there is an 'bad blood' between so-called parental figures/family members.

Right now a lot of alarms are going off for me as far as this case is concerned, but I admit it could be because of the personalities of those involved.

I don't trust anyone immediately involved..the dad, gf, bio-mom, and whoever she is with.

For me, it's to early to tell.

Despite whatever "culture" the families may come from, the father has made it clear during interviews that he wants to be taken seriously. That is why he ignored his cell phone ringing in one of the first videos. In another someone standing with the family's was ringing and he looked over at them and said "thats rude". I think it is also a reason why in the Greta interview with Misty, he had told her to look at the camera. He wants people to take him seriously, and he deserves that until his child is found.

I have had a hard time keeping up with all the sound-alike names (Misti, Lindsi, etc) and the similar lifestyles. Is anyone actually married? Do any of these people go to school or live a "normal" lifestyle that is not full of illegal activities? I have never seen so many rap sheets and criminal charges involving such close-knit people. The whole situation is sad to me and has really shed some light on this particular "culture."

Normal varies from place to place. I'm not seeing anything out of the norm about either family.

KOOL LOOK
Hiding Under The Shadow of The Almighty

Sun exclusive: Grandmother, Marie Griffis, apologizes to Ronald and g.f. Misty for raising suspicion in media. Read more on gainesville.com.
7 minutes ago from mobile web

I just don't see marie apologizing as bitter as she is for no reason other than her conscious. I say this because of their very own families lifestyles and facts we've learned concerning her own daughters behavior and losing custody they certainly held no right to pass judgement upon another like the custodial father doing all the work in supporting and raising her grandkids that she rarely saw, but had lots of opinions as to how they acted and what they did as children on a daily basis.

Sorry I didn't get to this before other thread locked up. Could you point me in the direction of Haleigh's mother actually being involved in unsavory behaviors besides things claimed but not substantiated by RC? Her father submitted to the courts a sworn statement saying she was a victim of RC's abuse in an attempt to regain custody of the children. The document from her father stated he had intimidated her with death threats in regards to the custody issue, and she actually didn't show up in court the day he was granted custody. I'm just curious how much of this is he said/she said and how much is actually backed up by witnesses or LE.

With all these rap sheets flying around WHO can you believe?

I have had a hard time keeping up with all the sound-alike names (Misti, Lindsi, etc) and the similar lifestyles. Is anyone actually married? Do any of these people go to school or live a "normal" lifestyle that is not full of illegal activities? I have never seen so many rap sheets and criminal charges involving such close-knit people. The whole situation is sad to me and has really shed some light on this particular "culture."

Hank Thomas Croslin Jr b. 8/2/1986 in MI and Lindsy Kate Collins b. 12/9/1986 in FL marriage recorded 4/24/2007 Flagler County, FL. Married 4/21/2007.

I believe Tim and Chelsea are married as well, but I haven't looked for a marriage record. Tommy and Lindsy's I just stumbled across.

I think if you read some of the posts over the last few days that it is indeed a different lifestyle than some of us are accustomed to. It's definitely an entirely different culture than my own. But that doesn't make it wrong. Except for the drugs, that is...

I have raised four children, and have a grandchild now. Children are amazingly resilient. Please, photos are hardly evidence. You have your opinion, I have mine. Let's move on.
:wave:
:parrot:

I've been trying to catch up but I'm finding it impossible.

I was hoping there was going to be some news by this evening and it seems there is nothing of significance unless I've missed something.

Is there a press conference scheduled for today?

It also says the items were taken from the home if I am not mistaken. Maybe TM found something else on his search he is referring to?

The light being on in the kitchen reminds of cases I've read where the perpetrator is looking for a weapon in the home rather than use something brought with because the perp. wanted the cast off weapon to point a finger at the residents of the home. Probably wore gloves too.

Also, the gf could have slept through a light being turned on in the kitchen or noise in the kitchen because she became accustomed to the father doing that early a.m. and not waking up.

IMO, i don't find it odd that he cussed at his girlfriend during the 911 call, sometimes fear and hurt manifests as anger. After all, he did trust the responsibility of his children with her. At 17 yrs, there are certainly kids a lot younger than her who babysit children younger than his. He also publicly apologized and said for people not to blame his gf or him.
Although being the gf's stories are all different, i think she is responsible for some type of negligence that night.
Misty can also be a reason they're not speaking to the media anymore (given all her stories don't match, it's not a bad idea)

O/T but I know those here also followed Caylee's case. I wanted you all to know my husband was in Orlando 2/11. He took pix of the make shift memorial site and the they are beautiful. They really capture how much love everyone has had for this angel. I created an album and I hope you will take a look.

Thank you, and thank your husband for me.

Normal varies from place to place. I'm not seeing anything out of the norm about either family.

Really? I am being completely serious when I ask you, but I am surprised anyone would find these families to be normal. The long criminal histories, drug use, underage minors playing house with adult men, numerous children from different fathers, strange mannerisms and behavior, not attending school, etc, all seem very odd to me.

i've been trying to catch up but i'm finding it impossible.

I was hoping there was going to be some news by this evening and it seems there is nothing of significance unless i've missed something.

Is there a press conference scheduled for today?

4 pm iirc

Don't mean this to be taken the wrong way at all...this whole thing...the similarity of names even.....Caylee and Haleigh...kidnapping so many similarities

snipped & bolded by me

This is exactly why I thought of the REWARD $$$ theory..H's is not nearly (yet?) close to what Caylee's was ($225,000) but I can see someone desperate enough for $$$ & dumb enough to think they'd get away with it giving it a shot..There's one family member in particular that points to being the possible perp to me & it's not the dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin