FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to make a list of GF's inconsistencies in her spoken-word interviews and 911 call, not adding in media inconsistencies: Just her words.

This would be so hard, I just can't go with much the media says. I've seen them rush to the story and get false info right out just to be first to report.

This is almost unbelievable. Everything I type, I delete...
Let's try this-George is the last person that LE needs down there right now.

(bolded by me) I agree. I think GA is avoiding his own grief and he has good intentions but it is the wrong way to cope.. either that or he secretly loves all of the media attention and doesn't like that their saga / coverage has been slowing down.

Dang it, NG! I want to hear from the GF.

Someone call and ask if the RCummings household has a little yappy dog. :)

This is worrisome that LE won't say if she passed or not. They said the dad passed. Also, evidence taken from the house....won't say what evidence was taken (not unusual but the fact that it was thrown out there is unusual). I would say she is on the radar.

I have 2 questions. Am I to understand the girlfriend and the dad both passsed a poly yes? And didnt the dad say he locked the door before work, yet there was no force of entry, but the screen door was propped open w a cinder block?
My thoughts, if theres no force of entry someone from inside OR someone with a key had to be responsible. I also cant believe the girlfriend didnt hear someone taking a child from the same bed cause I wake up if someone enters the room. But I guess anything is possible nowdays.
(And Im glad George A is there helping, I hope everyone treats him well while hes there).

On CNN HLN I just heard that LE is "satisfied" with the results of the family member's polygraphs...whatever that means...

On CNN HLN I just heard that LE is "satisfied" with the results of the family member's polygraphs...whatever that means...

When I have a sip of a margarita, I'm "satisfied." Interesting play on words, LE..

(bolded by me) I agree. I think GA is avoiding his own grief and he has good intentions but it is the wrong way to cope.. either that or he secretly loves all of the media attention and doesn't like that their saga / coverage has been slowing down.

And isn't that the strangest thing?? Where is his therapist?

I am still leaning towards the gf leaving the house for some period of time and because she is scared to admit that, the story changed. I just find it hard to believe this abduction occured with her sleeping in the home..could be wrong, but this is my opinion.

When I have a sip of a margarita, I'm "satisfied." Interesting play on words, LE..

that still came from the GF reporting, not LE directly. "That the LE was satisfied with their polygraphs" according to the GF.

that still came from the GF reporting, not LE directly. "That the LE was satisfied with their polygraphs" according to the GF.
Oh, ok, so we still have had no confirmation from the people that really matter, Law Enforcement.

Ah! So, I guess she asked how she did and they said "We're satisfied." LOL

I bet they will come soon (((thanks to the ever so famous sunshine law)))
We will only be able to see documents such as the SWs and other things actually filed in this case until they have someone in custody and have filed charges. The Sunshine Law doesn't kick in this early in the investigation as not much is filed into public record. ;)

I am still leaning towards the gf leaving the house for some period of time and because she is scared to admit that, the story changed. I just find it hard to believe this abduction occured with her sleeping in the home..could be wrong, but this is my opinion.

I am too. There is something, I don't think she had anything to do with this but there's something she is hiding. If she is a pot smoker I can see her sleeping through it. That part is believable, yet still I don't think that's what happened.:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221